3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Noticed just today.

Let's give him some trust and see what good he was able to give us... good luck, mate! (y)

With best regards.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
same to be honest.
Same here, way too many games around with extreme slow burn, stairway to heaven progression without much sense since experienced partners that never reach the stage of vaginal sex after a year of development or ever cause abandoned before.

Reactions: VossJck

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Same here, way too many games around with extreme slow burn, stairway to heaven progression without much sense since experienced partners that never reach the stage of vaginal sex after a year of development or ever cause abandoned before.
The worst is when male MC has vaginal sex with someone else and keeps the relative going at a slow burn.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The worst is when male MC has vaginal sex with someone else and keeps the relative going at a slow burn.
Yeah if she is the equivalent of his 13 yo sister/daughter emotionally and qua experience even if she officially is 18 and built like she is over 21 :p that makes some sense, but with a partner that is experienced? Not really, I can believe they have to overcome some incest taboo and even sometimes a taboo of feeling the other is a bit young, but if break it that would not be with a handjob. :p

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah if she is the equivalent of his 13 yo sister/daughter emotionally and qua experience even if she officially is 18 and built like she is over 21 :p that makes some sense, but with a partner that is experienced? Not really, I can believe they have to overcome some incest taboo and even sometimes a taboo of feeling the other is a bit young, but if break it that would not be with a handjob. :p
I feel like you were going for humor that's honestly completely lost on the majority of the crowd that likes these games.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I feel like you were going for humor that's honestly completely lost on the majority of the crowd that likes these games.
Well it was partly humorously meant, but quite a few MC's and their little sister in incest oriented games do not act like 18-19 yo people concerning their experience with the other sex when comes to dating, relations and such, but years younger in emotional and relational development. :p

Reactions: steelsmiter

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Konk Island v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Well it was partly humorously meant, but quite a few MC's and their little sister in incest oriented games do not act like 18-19 yo people concerning their experience with the other sex when comes to dating, relations and such, but years younger in emotional and relational development. :p
There's probably a bit of the no lolis rule going on there, I forget which number it is. In any case, sometimes the mentality helps to know how heavily the game is leaning into the tropes (for example, it's ALWAYS the older sister that's going to be bitchy if there is a bitchy character, and ALWAYS the younger sister or cousin to be naive if that's going to be a thing--at least in games where there's Bro/Sis incest. Otherwise replace sister with daughter, wash, rinse, repeat.)

On an unrelated note, I'd like to see a game where you're playing the mother and you get to be railed by the son. Not like that one game where you played the mom and it's been nothing but teasing for .95 updates.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's probably a bit of the no lolis rule going on there, I forget which number it is. In any case, sometimes the mentality helps to know how heavily the game is leaning into the tropes (for example, it's ALWAYS the older sister that's going to be bitchy if there is a bitchy character, and ALWAYS the younger sister or cousin to be naive if that's going to be a thing--at least in games where there's Bro/Sis incest. Otherwise replace sister with daughter, wash, rinse, repeat.)

On an unrelated note, I'd like to see a game where you're playing the mother and you get to be railed by the son. Not like that one game where you played the mom and it's been nothing but teasing for .95 updates.
True games where the mother is going after the Son are really pretty rare, maybe a handful with MC as male. Know none that is really focused on that with a female MC and delivers. One that hinted went into a blackmail game for the son's friend last update and displayed all those lazy signs of dumb female.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Am I the only one turned on by the ex? Not sure if it's the jugs or the attitude.
That scene was so badly written, but hilarious at the same time.

Reactions: Faptime

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
One that hinted went into a blackmail game for the son's friend last update and displayed all those lazy signs of dumb female.
I don't mind a dumb mom, or a drunk mom or whatever. I don't like diverting the mom's attention with blackmail, or the boy's friends like that .95 game I mentioned earlier did. There was a bro/sis game, Summer with Mia I think? Anyway, we found out in it the mom's a nympho and can get pretty fun if she's off her meds. That would have been a great sideline story to flesh out.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't mind a dumb mom, or a drunk mom or whatever. I don't like diverting the mom's attention with blackmail, or the boy's friends like that .95 game I mentioned earlier did. There was a bro/sis game, Summer with Mia I think? Anyway, we found out in it the mom's a nympho and can get pretty fun if she's off her meds. That would have been a great sideline story to flesh out.
True :)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Am I the only one turned on by the ex? Not sure if it's the jugs or the attitude.
That scene was so badly written, but hilarious at the same time.
I like a big woman. Big tits. Big ass. Belly, but smooth and not flabby. Bitch is the definition of thicc.

Welshie

May 28, 2017
Interesting premise and the models look pretty good (although I wish we saw through a POV perspective as the dad looks creepy as hell to me).

I have to say though, it moves WAY too quickly. I get that people want content but with how quickly they go from 'dad and daughter' to fucking, it is just not believable. A shame as I like the approach of living on a yacht, just the 2 of them.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Lmao change the MC's haircut bro, that shitty mullet-looking-thing really ain't a good look on the poor lad

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes