3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yeh, not buying it... Daughter's 18 and "Dad " looks 22/23... FFS ... I get that Dev's try to appeal to a young audience.
But there are older gamers out here too. So if your'e going to introduce characters into your game which chronologically should be in their late 30's early 40's, what is the issue with making them age realistic? Wouldn't a character who looks more recognisable as a father figure be less likely to break the realism?

There are of course one or two other games on F95 with Dad's who look like Dads, perhaps the Dev needs to look at those games. Or make it a brother/sister thing like the other 9999,9999 games on F95.
facts, just mix some into your ratio and you're golden

Reactions: Teflonmike

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Benefit of the doubt, this is probably the Dev's first game and they're probably new to messing with Daz3d. I say mess around, Try some things out, and do your best to make some custom characters.

Ratio: 50% , 50%

Zuzu G (Little Sister).jpg

Reactions: articuno0123

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
5 mins in length, one sex scene is a fatass ex-wife fucking daughters bf, daughter screaming about how she can't believe she let him inside her, then a kiss scene with her dad.

If there's something I'd like to encourage the dev on, it's taking shots from different angles, the vast majority were just one angle and very limited posing.

The characters for the most part fell flat and void of substance and personality. It's not a hopeless situation for the dev but this was not a quality first release.

1595576993440.png

I couldn't help but notice alot of odd posing decisions here, for instance. For the most part I was distracted by her cleavage (which is good for this kinda game), but their heads and arms are placed in a bizarre fashion, didn't seem lifelike at all.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
5 mins in length, one sex scene is a fatass ex-wife fucking daughters bf, daughter screaming about how she can't believe she let him inside her, then a kiss scene with her dad.

If there's something I'd like to encourage the dev on, it's taking shots from different angles, the vast majority were just one angle and very limited posing.

The characters for the most part fell flat and void of substance and personality. It's not a hopeless situation for the dev but this was not a quality first release.

View attachment 743517

I couldn't help but notice alot of odd posing decisions here, for instance. For the most part I was distracted by her cleavage (which is good for this kinda game), but their heads and arms are placed in a bizarre fashion, didn't seem lifelike at all.
Also the Dad actually looks younger as the daughter here, now I do look pretty ok for my age, but I want the secret to that. :p Well this seems like a wait and see and whether will be another way to slow a burn (stalling) or will be a more natural burn where story is driven forward slowly or fast.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Also the Dad actually looks younger as the daughter here, now I do look pretty ok for my age, but I want the secret to that. :p Well this seems like a wait and see and whether will be another way to slow a burn (stalling) or will be a more natural burn where story is driven forward slowly or fast.
Yeah I was a bit surprised by that to be honest, but I'll give it a pass because 99% of mcs either look like they're 14 or ugly. Here we had a 19 year old handsome guy and I'll just be happy with what I got from that.

gatesi

Dec 30, 2016
Love F/D themed games but in this one the Dad looks way too young...feels like it could be her brother or boyfriend or something...mehh this is just not doing it for me sadly. Maybe if he changes the character model for the Dad I'll come back to this....if not I'd rather wait for next Lewd Island release instead...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think I've figured out where I've seen this MC before, and why he looks so young. To me he looks like the MC from Become A Rock Star. The daughter looks familiar too. Perhaps the daughter from Our Fate - A new family?

Well, she looks good enough to give this game a shot. But it will take me awhile to get to it. Too many games in my backlog queue?

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
With regard to some of the other comments here, the main character looks older than 19, and these games often illustrate guys in their 40s looking like they're in their 50s or 60s, with dyed hair, so I give this guy a pass. Balance in the Force, or something like that.

Reactions: Rythan25

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
While I totally agree with you, I'd like to point out he also bought said yacht with the money in his left front pocket. So a little suspension of disbelief is probably required here, haha.
or a limitless amex. in fact i saw this month mobile payment terminals you can bluetooth to your phone to take money from people for sale.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
or a limitless amex. in fact i saw this month mobile payment terminals you can bluetooth to your phone to take money from people for sale.
Years ago, when Elton John was living in Atlanta, he went to a dealer and picked out a red whatever-the-fanciest-BMW-was-at-the-time.

"Certainly, Mr John. And will that be cash or financed?"

And Elton smiled and said "Mastercard"

And it went through.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
The story could use a bit of a clean up. Bam suddenly you own a boat LOL.
just a tip slow the story down for now its way to fast paced

renders look decent
I know right and He bought it while she was changing, so either that is the fastest you now own a boat, or she is very slow at changing clothes.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes