Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm... according to the images the drawing style of the girrls looks amazing. i really like it. also playing those girls.

but the sex pics look way too busy and with too much cum... don't like it at all. bet i can't even see th guys who acutally fuck them and its all heavy rapey stuff with tons of unnatural human fluids... *sigh* well at least the girls looked nice

Aruaytin

Sep 27, 2017
Kinda wack how there's still Lilith games to be translated. You'd think with their fame/infamy that there'd be translating teams working on their games left and right, but I guess their game engines are just that hard to work with?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Changing to Japanese and Locale Emulator don't work with this game.
Gotta love it when someone just flat-out states something like this... xD
Even more so, when it happens to be untrue.

Bet you have special characters in the game's folder name or the path to the game folder and you get an error box (even) when trying to run it with JP locale...

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
Kinda wack how there's still Lilith games to be translated. You'd think with their fame/infamy that there'd be translating teams working on their games left and right, but I guess their game engines are just that hard to work with?
Pretty sure part of it is because a while ago they sued or tried to sue someone for translating their stuff. There was some kind of legal issue

Reactions: Aruaytin

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I've been trying for four hours to get the third scat scene so I can save during it. It looks like 90% of all choices lead to the same, long ending.

LogicVirus

Mar 8, 2019
The translator has added a walkthrough file for this game in the Winrar file up on Rattanman's blog. No idea why this original post hasn't included it. It seems there are five endings and four major routes.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Its in the Special Scenes on the bottom right of the menu.
Yeah, I literally played through the game 40+ times, looked at the gallery again, figured it wasn't even part of the game, then saw that. It looks like an in-game ad, or just a sticker. You'd think they'd take after the late, great Black Package Try and have a scene map.

zwtku

Aug 25, 2017
Bet you have special characters in the game's folder name or the path to the game folder and you get an error box (even) when trying to run it with JP locale...
Thanks but this isn't the case either. I'm running the early access version of Windows 10. I guess this is the reason.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks but this isn't the case either. I'm running the early access version of Windows 10. I guess this is the reason.
That still doesn't make your prior statement any less untrue... ;)
Anyhow, please double-check, just in case. I can easily make it "error" if I just happen to insert an 'á', 'é' or an 'ä' or w/e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the path or folder's name.
Dunno what makes an early access an early access, but I honestly don't think it should matter.

Well at least if you get this error, it definitely is a non-standard character's fault in the path or folder name.
At any rate, good luck.

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

DISCLAIMER: There is a major issue with the UI buttons having all its clickable areas scattered across the game window. I tried to resolve it but I'm no coder, so I improvised with a simple overlay guide on where the proper buttons actually are on the title menu. Other broken menus won't be worked on.

Usually a compression like this would be rejected by my standards. The exception for this upload is that the audio files are now functional (when running with Locale Emulator), and that the majority of the data is audio that is already as small as it can be without noticeably dipping in quality.

I've made two variations: Lite and "GSR".
"GSR" stands for "Gross Scenes Removed". "Gross" in this instance would be all the urination and scat scenes that were detected and were promptly edited or replaced. Blood is still here. The heavily pixelated mosaics were provided in the original, not done by me. I only tested this game on Windows 10 64-bit!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Koukaku no Ai : Senzai Ishiki e no Mesubuta Kokuin [Final] [Black Lilith]

Original Compressed: 700 MiB
Lite Rar: 511 MiB Workupload
GSR LITE Rar: 511 MiB Workupload

Tools Used: TotalCode Studio v5.1.1, XnConvert v1.85.1, VLC Media Player v3.0.12 (custom YAC wasn't working rip), GIMP v2.10.22, GARbro v1.5.44.2904, KAGtool, pinga
any idea how to use the gallery with the screwed up UI?

zwtku

Aug 25, 2017
Dunno what makes an early access an early access, but I honestly don't think it should matter.

Well at least if you get this error, it definitely is a non-standard character's fault in the path or folder name.
At any rate, good luck.
I tried NTLEA instead of Locale Emulator and it works.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I tried NTLEA instead of Locale Emulator and it works.
That's just plain weird. Oh well, as long as it works...
(would be worth to check if you have the latest version of LE, though; iirc the la(te)st release a while back actually came out to address W10 compatibility issues)
The translator has added a walkthrough file for this game in the Winrar file up on Rattanman's blog. No idea why this original post hasn't included it. It seems there are five endings and four major routes.
Speaking of which, here is that walkthrough, should anyone need it. Thx RunQ!

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
I like the developer, but does the "graphic violence" tag mean hard-core guro?

Not super into that
if its like other b lilith games its things like whipping, and at most, forceful punching to the gut

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes