Raitei410

Nov 18, 2017
anyone have the day after hentai comic that came with the zol-box

comic image is the last image

dodob

May 10, 2017
This might be a strange request, but does anyone have the soundtrack to this game? Because it's just amazing.

Mcmaniaxxx

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone know the step need to view yukari training scene in the main game? . Not just bonus sex scene? I swear i was able to before .now i forgot how to do it and suddenly interest in reading all the dialogue of that scene .

Raitei410

Nov 18, 2017
anyone got the hentai comic of this its name is
Koukaku no Ai ~Senzai Ishiki e no Mesubuta Kokuin~ (鋼殻のアイ~After Story~) / ZOL

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The bad end, where she dies at the start, is probably the actual good ending, since there's only a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
besides the ones, where the bad guys win.
To be fair, it's a Black Lilith game, so even with multiple endings, I didn't really expect a happy end, nor is it necessary :p

May 4, 2019
I followed the walkthrough but I didn't get the "Revenge" ending? its the same one I got with the "Depravity" ending...Also theres a lot of missing scenes in my game as well. Also where can I read the afterstory comic?

Reactions: Raitei410

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
The bad end, where she dies at the start, is probably the actual good ending, since there's only a
besides the ones, where the bad guys win.
To be fair, it's a Black Lilith game, so even with multiple endings, I didn't really expect a happy end, nor is it necessary :p
Would you please say what happens in all of the ends?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Would you please say what happens in all of the ends?
There's the bad end that you can get at the start (which you could consider the "good" or rather uncorrupted ending) where Ai doesn't agree to become a female pig and dies.

Then there's 2 endings, which are pretty much just variations of each other,

And finally there's the "good" ending

Tl;dr death is the only way to remain pure and good, but that's probably not the reason most people play these games anyways :')

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
There's the bad end that you can get at the start (which you could consider the "good" or rather uncorrupted ending) where Ai doesn't agree to become a female pig and dies.

Then there's 2 endings, which are pretty much just variations of each other,

And finally there's the "good" ending

Tl;dr death is the only way to remain pure and good, but that's probably not the reason most people play these games anyways :')
Would you please say what happens to the other characters in all of the ends?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
She would hate then even if they were not in the right frame of mind?
Well, imagine someone would help to ruin your and your families lives forever, torture you, and even make you kill one of your friends. I don't think there would be many people, who would forgive that, no matter the circumstances.

Also after the completed brainwashing they become different people pretty much, while their old personalities are pretty much erased, so you could say that they are different people with the same face now.

Not to mention that Ai herself is not very sane anymore after being tortured and corrupted, so it's not very out of character for her to hate and kill them.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes