RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
This 'publisher' seems to be the bane of all Eroge, just the same as unedited MTL would be.
Their quality seems to be just about on par with your average MTL, with the exception of their games being MORE broken than most low effort MTL's.

Their latest release (which won't pass by Rule 7 here) just seems to prove their uselessness once more ->
Basically ... it seems like this game's shoddy job wasn't a one-time thing. Heck, MTool does a better job.

Of course that means that if they do pick up something good, it'll be held 'hostage' by them (in localization hell) for eternity.

Birkin

Jan 16, 2021
This 'publisher' seems to be the bane of all Eroge, just the same as unedited MTL would be.
Their quality seems to be just about on par with your average MTL, with the exception of their games being MORE broken than most low effort MTL's.

Their latest release (which won't pass by Rule 7 here) just seems to prove their uselessness once more ->
Basically ... it seems like this game's shoddy job wasn't a one-time thing. Heck, MTool does a better job.

Of course that means that if they do pick up something good, it'll be held 'hostage' by them (in localization hell) for eternity.
"It's always the Chinese's fault"

Drlogo

Jan 8, 2022
1679419454008.png
i am getting this error while downloading. Never happened before on here. Are there anyone who can tell me what is this about ?

Reactions: Dourpy

Katsushiro

May 27, 2022
View attachment 2485101
i am getting this error while downloading. Never happened before on here. Are there anyone who can tell me what is this about ?
Not sure if you still need help, but just in case. I'm 99% certain that you've caught a virus that either injects itself into stuff or just messes with your windows antivirus so it flags random stuff you dl as a virus. I'm so certain because i've caught one myself and at least this is what i think it does(also, i can not for the life of me figure out how to cure it, i've already tried like 5 free anti-viruses). I'm not that knowledgable on that topic tho, so I might be wrong.

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021

Ive played that game and the gameplay well atleast the corruption mechanics and general idea of the game seems really cool but its such a buggy mess with the translation that some parts of the game are straight up broken not to mention some of the worst poetry ive seen (the numbers in the game dont work properly so you cant progress certain places at all) really wish someone got to properly translating their games, atleast doing an edited mtl for being able to finish the games without it breaking

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Ive played that game and the gameplay well atleast the corruption mechanics and general idea of the game seems really cool but its such a buggy mess with the translation that some parts of the game are straight up broken not to mention some of the worst poetry ive seen (the numbers in the game dont work properly so you cant progress certain places at all) really wish someone got to properly translating their games, atleast doing an edited mtl for being able to finish the games without it breaking
Yeah, the worst part is that they just don't care, or at least that's what it looks like.
You can sh*t on Kagura all day, but at least (most) of their games end up in a stable state after several updates (despite them indeed not being known for flawless day-1 releases).

These guys however ... they seem to have never heared of the concept of updates before.
Well, ya know ... once they have your money & you're past the Steam refund timeout ... they really don't see any real incentive to keep you happy as a customer I guess.

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
Yeah, the worst part is that they just don't care, or at least that's what it looks like.
You can sh*t on Kagura all day, but at least (most) of their games end up in a stable state after several updates (despite them indeed not being known for flawless day-1 releases).

These guys however ... they seem to have never heared of the concept of updates before.
Well, ya know ... once they have your money & you're past the Steam refund timeout ... they really don't see any real incentive to keep you happy as a customer I guess.
I guess so sadly, really such a shame since their games are quite good imo
I dont like kagura much either but when they eventually (looking at you samurai vandalism) deliver they atleast deliver a proper product

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Man the portrait bug during sex scenes really pisses me off.

Edit: Nevermind I had the previous version and I didn't know (I downloaded it long ago).

Last edited:

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Well recently there is a guy who makes chat gpt mtls which are kinda conprehensible
Hopefully he will consider giving this game a proper translation using it
You're probably talking about the guy with the Omori picture. Yeah, I hope he makes an unofficial translation of this one too. He really picked up and finished this Tear of the Crypt [v1.0.2] [chimaLABO] and I hope he considers this too.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes