RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Shisaye already did a fairly decent MTL much much earlier. I'd have to look it up, but I believe that was when he still did DeepL runs. Though the MTL was done way before the 'official' localization ever got made.
As far as I'm concerned, that's the superior version to play, despite it being done on the censored version.

You're welcome to make a version with that TL & the official release's uncensored imagery ya know.

kirigallak

Jul 30, 2023
A mí también me pasó, es el evento de las aguas termales.
[/CITA]
pagrdon, pero estoy atrapado en el evento de las aguas termales, he hecho de todo y no se como hacerle, tengo los 3 primeros trajes ya en su ultima forma, la iglesia ya he llenado y tambien ya perdi la cuenta de cuantas botellas me he metido

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Never have I complained any MTL/bad translation this hard before, EXCUSE MY FRUSTRATION...

NEVER IN MY LIFE, AFTER READING THE FIRST 20 LINES OF TRANSLATION FROM A GAME, HAVE I FELT THE STRONGEST UGRE TO KILL MYSELF.

I will like to thank the publisher doing a job SO WELL-DONE...I am off to another therapy session. Congratulations on breaking my record and my mentality.

No official translation has ever pissed me so off, where I have endured and survived 99% of broken translation on F95, that I have to literally write a post to inform everyone this horrifying truth:
Please support the Japanese version instead, Google Translate does a better job than this...

And now, I am trying my very best not to ram my head onto the "Enter" key...
(Terribly sorry for being blatantly honest; I'll be calling the hotline now)

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Has anyone found a fix for the bugs in this game yet? Specifically asking about the stand image not hiding during cgs and new values adding -literally- to the end of old values.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
man, the publisher really did this game dirty are they
can we have someone re-translate the game?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
man, the publisher really did this game dirty are they
can we have someone re-translate the game?
Just get Shisaye's version then. But if you want to have the MTL'd original, you'll need to deal with the censors.
It's one or the other unless you find somebody to merge Shisaye's MTL with the uncensored imagery.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KrisAndTheCityOfPleasure-2024.02.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes