• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
did no one a
View attachment 2048299

Overview:
Priestess Kristia has been dispatched to the pleasure city of Meipia to solve all manner of magical irregularity. Or rather, that's what she'd like to be doing, but she's a little short on money. Of course, in a city of lust and sin like this, there are methods for making some gold quickly, but...​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-30
Release Date: 2022-09-16
Developer: Kumogakure.
Publisher: BokiBoki Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra:
100% SAVE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2048302 View attachment 2048303 View attachment 2048310 View attachment 2048312 View attachment 2048315 View attachment 2048317 View attachment 2048321 View attachment 2048323
bro add mtl and bugged on your thread it kinda hurt seeing many people get catbaited

Reactions: Shadowcrow00

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How to continue the bath house quest, i got stucked on the first scene
You have to increase lewdness until you get the message when on the home map that the outfit has unlocked more. That's when the next level of events opens.

Aug 24, 2020
So is the how high is the poetry in this one? I'm waiting on if we get a better translation but it seems unlikely so should I just start playing?

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
actually I do want to know more games like this, corruption and clothing (pls no mtl tho)
the corruption and clothing part
Clymenia ones (Detective Girl of Steam City, Liz and the Tower), Makina and the City of Ruins, and Rune Pharmacy; for good clothing system + smaller corruption then one of the acerola games (Tear and the Labyrinth, Treasure Hunter Claire, President Yukino) but usually only one of them as they're quite repetitive; for both corruption and clothing system there's Celesphonia (but the art feels markedly worse despite the game being markedly better).
These are all fairly big games tho so you might've played some or all already.

conkesk

Jun 25, 2022
so uh, i accidentally skipped over some text and now i have literally zero idea, what are you supposed to do in theatre? guy standing there says the performance can't start yet and I didn't find what to do there so i have no clue how to proceed from there

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
So this game's finally been translated....i remember being stuck somewhere around the arena cause i didn't understand what to do. Let's see what we can do now.
At the Arena there is a patch of green vines on the left side that leads behind the barracks, go in the sewers and take the path just before the bottom all the way to the right, there is the monster.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes