RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
for anyone need proper translation
1. Download game v1.0.4 with uncensored: Mega
2. Download Mtool: (just read video turorial if you stuck)
3. Open Mtool directory and run Tool.bat, drag and drop game.exe file to Mtool window
4. Click install & go, wait a bit til game window open
5. Return to Mtool window, click translate tab, click load translation file, just select TrsData.json from game directory
6. Enjoy ????

Just minor problem is text not well aligned and sometimes missing in text windows and screen is flashing when open menu, otherwise there is no other problem, i played until the end and collected all scenes, translation quality is not great but much better than steam version lol

Also Mtool have limited sharing for translation file so idk how long til it locked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Is there any way to decrease the font size? Making the font so small that the longest line doesn't reach the edge of the text box might be a possible temporary solution for the word wrapping. I'm used to reading small text anyway.

The MTool thing isn't working for me, says I need a key of some sort.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Who da fuk translate this game for money and publish it need to be hang
edit : i try to translate this and using tran+++, sugoi , Dl and OCR tool kit and i think that Steam version is outdate compare to the JP one's above
so i "translate "by replacing some file from jp www to eng data , but you guy still have to use the base 1.04 JP ver in page 8 , Steam ver is so f*** bug
until we have a better translation
unfortunately your version bring also the steam bug of the standing cg so not not really useful, the ui also is not translated

PervxKing

Aug 8, 2017
Were the issue with the standing picture and stat variables ever fixed?

Edit: I mean on the download available here I know the one on steam was fixed.

ntkaccnt123

Apr 20, 2020
for anyone need proper translation
1. Download game v1.0.4 with uncensored: Mega
2. Download Mtool: (just read video turorial if you stuck)
3. Open Mtool directory and run Tool.bat, drag and drop game.exe file to Mtool window
4. Click install & go, wait a bit til game window open
5. Return to Mtool window, click translate tab, click load translation file, just select TrsData.json from game directory
6. Enjoy ????

Just minor problem is text not well aligned and sometimes missing in text windows and screen is flashing when open menu, otherwise there is no other problem, i played until the end and collected all scenes, translation quality is not great but much better than steam version lol

Also Mtool have limited sharing for translation file so idk how long til it locked
Did not work for me, when I select the proper Engine, translate tab does not appear, when I use the first engine so Translate tab can appear, it says it doesnt support external translation files.
Sad, looked fun game

AsanteStorm

Jul 23, 2020
Did not work for me, when I select the proper Engine, translate tab does not appear, when I use the first engine so Translate tab can appear, it says it doesnt support external translation files.
Sad, looked fun game
Just click the "start translation" button when the first engine is selected and get your own translation file. It had worked for me just fine.

ntkaccnt123

Apr 20, 2020
Just click the "start translation" button when the first engine is selected and get your own translation file. It had worked for me just fine.
Then Its just another MTL, that I dont see how it improves the original post here. Thanks anyway for your time.

AsanteStorm

Jul 23, 2020
Then Its just another MTL, that I dont see how it improves the original post here. Thanks anyway for your time.
The translation file in the game archive is MTL too.
Google MTL gives you similar quality of a translation - under the spoiler is MC sex stats page with MTL, generated by google.
You can compare this with a screenshot in the post with the instruction. The OG translation just breaks the game, MTL by M-Tool does not. Quality wise they are similar.

Reactions: Weezy12

redun

Mar 17, 2018
I guess this game is of the same quality as most rpgmaker games of this style. But i guess i gotta play it as the mc has my name.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes