RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Who da fuk translate this game for money and publish it need to be hang
edit : i try to translate this and using tran+++, sugoi , Dl and OCR tool kit and i think that Steam version is outdate compare to the JP one's above
so i "translate "by replacing some file from jp www to eng data , but you guy still have to use the base 1.04 JP ver in page 8 , Steam ver is so f*** bug
until we have a better translation

Last edited:
Reactions: spider26

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
edit : i try to translate this and using tran+++, sugoi , Dl and OCR tool kit and i think that Steam version is outdate compare to the JP one's above
so i "translate "by replacing some file from jp www to eng data , but you guy still have to use the base 1.04 JP ver in page 8 , Steam ver is so f*** bug
This broke my game, im going to have to reinstall now

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
I really love this kind of game, any other like this one?
the art is awesome the sounds are exiting and uncensored just get better
Just one point against it (just because of my likings) whye all great games like this has to be an heroine with massive tits? just something I am not much lover but the games is great!

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
even using JP version with this i get the same bugs, standing character overlapping some scenes, the lewdness numbers bugging out halting progression and so on. game code is just badly written

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
even using JP version with this i get the same bugs, standing character overlapping some scenes, the lewdness numbers bugging out halting progression and so on. game code is just badly written
i think the steam ver is v1.0 , unfix or update because when i import Jason and System file it crash the game , at least the Jap ver in page 8 still work well except the standing picture and number display in menu so i left them be

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes