RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

nhathato

Feb 2, 2019
so here is how i avoid the bug, you should just play through the game and hold down to your cock, no H-event. till when you out of commission then go around go wild, this method might not work but worth a try. the other method is you choice 1 random job and only do the job, farm money till you have enough money to buy 100 love potion then use it all in 1 go just like i did, after the notification unlock the H-event then you can go will. make sure to save before use 100 potion. that how i avoided the bug, good luck and beat your cock

Reactions: Kirito09292

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Its a matter of minutes if you get the hang of it. I know that re and decryption stuff can be confusing.

If you really want I can upload the jap 1.04 version with uncensored images but If you have fun with tinkering stuff yourself, I wrote the mini guide above.
Thank you for taking the time to write the mini-guide! I appreciate the step by step. :)

Apparently the creator is aware of the bugs and is fixing them, so I'll probably just be patient and let the official version update, especially if the DTML version is missing anything.

Jan 7, 2022
I'm honestly purposely not doing that, because I view that DMTL as outdated. It doesn't fit my current translation standards and it's built on the Japanese v1.00 not the latest v1.04.

I'm considering making a new DMTL for this, but this game has a lot of text and I want to give the dev some time to fix their shit.

I mean it's an official steam release.
Surely they wont just leave it this broken.
...Right?
I don’t have any hope that they will fix it. It just looks like they just released the MTL English version to get as much cash as they can and be done with it.

I will be waiting for your latest DMTL translation. Hope we won’t have to wait too long!

Last edited:
Reactions: Del.Mar

jeffjosef

May 27, 2019
I avoided the bug by starting a new game, changed the lewdness value at the start with a save editor and avoided the bath house scene because for me it seemed to trigger the bug. From then on i just played normally. I'm not sure the bath house scene is actually the reason but i checked the lewdness value after every scene and only after that one did it bug out.

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
I don’t have any hope that they will fix it. It just looks like that just released the MTL English version to get as much cash as they can and be done with it.

I will be waiting for your latest DMTL translation. Hope we won’t have to wait too long!
It's not necessarily a cash grab. Its becoming a more regular thing for Japanese devs to get their works translated if theres an English following, which there was some interest shown, and official translators can be quite expensive. MTL is a cheap way for them to both put out the product people want, at a low cost (which is usually all they can afford).

LenKrieger

Aug 3, 2018
Version that you can find here and on Steam is absolute garbage. But if you still want to play, just try to find japanese version from dlsite, and translate it with MTool.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Horrible Translation and missing word wrap. Just the Quality everyone on F95 likes, just like gobbling on dicks.
I'd rather a shitty translation with a translator who's trying then a good translation from a shitty translator who's been throwing a trantrum for weeks now.

If your done with F95, stop going into other threads and bitching about translations being made. It just reeks of jealousy

MagusZeal

Jun 17, 2020
Seems to fix central bath bug. Provided as is. Use at own discretion.

Also may have to start new save if bath route has been started or cheat to reset route.
For me your Map.003.json FIX worked perfektly, so thank you very much!

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Maybia is the city
and i think it means Streets
basicly do events.
if you are stuck try buying love potions (and toys), using them her room and then "going to bed". repeat a few times
idk man, can't progress past that part no matter what i do. could be a bug.
also there's a bug involving clothing, at the beginning of the game i could equip the more revealing ones but at some point i was only able to manually equip the fully covered versions.

WalpurgisX

Sep 11, 2017
Can't see much scene since it's buggy so you can't increase the lewd level for further scene so you can only beat the game and unlock the gallery after beating the electro horse

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Yeah, do yourself a favor guys and play the dmtl version from shisaye and switch out the CGs.

No bugs and so far no missing stuff that could have been in the 1.10 version.
Have a blast playing the game. I just love when games has different costumes that change the more corrupted you are.
Good stuff.
I did it but the game breaks. No image will be displayed. Tried to change only the data files expect with the classes items etc., problem still continues. Same with the fonts etc. And there are few more cgs 9-10 for a diffrent costume variation in the latest version. I think it would be wise to wait for someone the properly put the pieces together or the developer. Played this game before via deepl, it was a really good game and worth waiting for someone to fix it.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Download the japanese version from sukebei search RJ344530

download Mtool from here (its free)

this will let you translate the game (and use cheats to make playing it easier) and there should be less bugs (also the translation wont be as bad, still bad but thats just how it is)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No Stand Picture bug this way
Could you share patched version?

Reactions: GoochLuber

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I did it but the game breaks. No image will be displayed. Tried to change only the data files expect with the classes items etc., problem still continues. Same with the fonts etc. And there are few more cgs 9-10 for a diffrent costume variation in the latest version. I think it would be wise to wait for someone the properly put the pieces together or the developer. Played this game before via deepl, it was a really good game and worth waiting for someone to fix it.
Keep in mind that I only switched out the content of the image folder. Everything else I left untouched. Maybe thats why the game breaks for you. Didn't know about the additional costume variations in 1.10 but yeah...maybe we should just wait.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes