RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
good game, seems to be ruined by bugs (translation of variables ?) values take unreasonably high numbers because they're just written at the end of the previous value, not added (for example, lewdness of 4 and event adding 2 ends up with 42 lewdness instead of 6). same with a few other values. Also some bugs with standing portrait staying during scenes.
This bitch is hot af, if only this wasn't such a buggy mess...
Yeah, do yourself a favor guys and play the dmtl version from shisaye and switch out the CGs.

No bugs and so far no missing stuff that could have been in the 1.10 version.
Have a blast playing the game. I just love when games has different costumes that change the more corrupted you are.
Good stuff.

Reactions: asnaz

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
and can someone please throw off saving with 100 percent rates so that you can wear any clothes please, I just don't understand how to swing there if someone can explain to me, I will be very grateful
THIS HOLY FUCK PLEASE HELPPPP

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
This needs a bug fix update badly. Awesome game overall doesn't fuck around and jumps straight to its content, but it is riddled with bugs and it holds it back badly.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Yeah, do yourself a favor guys and play the dmtl version from shisaye and switch out the CGs.

Have a blast playing the game. I just love when games has different costumes that change the more corrupted you are.
Good stuff.
I know this is gonna sound lazy on my part, but any chance you could upload your version with the DMTL translation and uncensored cg's?

I've seen through the thread that I'd need to decrypt and re-encrypt some assets and well, sounds like a lot of extra work for a game that shouldn't be this buggy in the first place.

If you can't it's cool, I'll wait for bugfixes or do it myself at a later date.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I know this is gonna sound lazy on my part, but any chance you could upload your version with the DMTL translation and uncensored cg's?

I've seen through the thread that I'd need to decrypt and re-encrypt some assets and well, sounds like a lot of extra work for a game that shouldn't be this buggy in the first place.

I'm honestly purposely not doing that, because I view that DMTL as outdated. It doesn't fit my current translation standards and it's built on the Japanese v1.00 not the latest v1.04.

I'm considering making a new DMTL for this, but this game has a lot of text and I want to give the dev some time to fix their shit.

I mean it's an official steam release.
Surely they wont just leave it this broken.
...Right?

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
The creator has posted some bug fixes (like the standing picture) are currently being worked on and should be fixed soon.

Mitikozuki

Sep 27, 2017
How do you get to night time? I'm on a part where the memo to self says that the golem only shows up at night, but the bed only takes you to the next day.

Reactions: Yukinosora

greyab

Apr 14, 2022
How do you get to night time? I'm on a part where the memo to self says that the golem only shows up at night, but the bed only takes you to the next day.
talk to the butler at the bottom of the stairs in the manor house

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016

nope, it took me literally 3 mins to make DMTL version:
1) just copy all encrypted assets: www/audio and www/img from new game into working one
2) open both www/data/system.json in your fav editor and copy encryption key (at the very bottom of both files) into DMTL game

that's it

Ari105

Jan 1, 2018
It's funny, but if rise up lewdness at the beginning through script, this solves the problems with mathematics.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Of course the one recent game that looks good would have a garbage translation and buggy release. *sigh*

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017

Its a matter of minutes if you get the hang of it. I know that re and decryption stuff can be confusing.
Basically you go here:
1)
- head to EN-& Decrypt
- search for the system.json file of the game with the uncensored pics and hit detect to get the key
- now in the field below you throw all the uncensored stuff in you find in the image folder and hit decrypt (download and unpack)

2)
- get the decryption key from the version you want to implement the uncensored pics in like above mentioned
- hit detect to get a different key and upload the images again
- now you hit (Re-encrypt MV) (download and unpack again)

the last step is to replace the images and its done.

Also I didnt know that the ol DMTL is based on the 1.00 version and not 1.04. Maybe its missing stuff.

If you really want I can upload the jap 1.04 version with uncensored images but If you have fun with tinkering stuff yourself, I wrote the mini guide above.

Reactions: asnaz and Vakalo

nhathato

Feb 2, 2019

Good stuff.
where to download that version?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes