• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
In theory it should be possible. The versions should use the same image format for RPGMV games.

Don't have the jap version though so no testing from me.

All in all I dont thing the devs did themself a favor for releasing this mess. Presumably they did it by themselfs. It really truly is awefull xD
the game is realy realy realy good if you think of it without BUGS i don't mind the bad translate ... but the bugs .. (you come from work exited that one of the game you liked in the past geting english translation ... and then boom bugs ) .... i feel like Cyberpunk feeling here .

Reactions: Freya11 and Mackkk

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The "English" translation is clearly just the Chinese translation thrown through google translate or something. I'll just find a raw and MTL this myself.
You don't have to MTL it yourself, I made an at least somewhat better DMTL a while back. I'm not sure if it's compatible with this steam version though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-kumogakure-kurisuto-no-kumogakure.95232/post-6652788

You could probably take the original version with my DMTL, decrypt the assets, and then replace the censored assets with the uncensored ones from this version.

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Is there any way I can make her side portrait disappear? It overlaps with several scenes, I'm starting to hate it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You don't have to MTL it yourself, I made an at least somewhat better DMTL a while back. I'm not sure if it's compatible with this steam version though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-kumogakure-kurisuto-no-kumogakure.95232/post-6652788

Maybe you could take the Original version with my DMTL and then replace the censored assets with the uncensored ones from this version.
Probably not out of the box since the version here looks like it was based off of a later version of the game (v1.10 I think) I don't think any new content was added after the release of this game so your MTL could probably be applied to this game with a bit of tweaking. And really that tweaking would just really be if you wanted the bug fixes to be included. This is also assuming the developer didn't change file names. I am wagering they didn't given the effort they put into the project.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Probably not out of the box since the version here looks like it was based off of a later version of the game (v1.10 I think) I don't think any new content was added after the release of this game so your MTL could probably be applied to this game with a bit of tweaking. And really that tweaking would just really be if you wanted the bug fixes to be included. This is also assuming the developer didn't change file names. I am wagering they didn't given the effort they put into the project.
Technically I could remake the DMTL for the latest version and merge the assets. Not sure If that's worth it though.
From what I've been told this game is still buggy even in the latest version and not that great in general.

Reactions: Silentce

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Technically I could remake the DMTL for the latest version and merge the assets. Not sure If that's worth it though.
From what I've been told this game is still buggy even in the latest version and not that great in general.
I've shared japanese original version here. You may try to use it for DMTL translation.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Personally I wouldn't if I were you. Since this is an "Official release" it should be their job to fix the broken shit. If months go by and they still haven't done anything then I would consider it if I had the free time. That is just me though.

Krilen

Nov 3, 2017
Bought this game when it first came out, I really enjoyed it. Glad more people get to try it here.

Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
Don't even bother playing this till the standing image bug is fixed. Most H scenes are ruined by it.

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Would have been amazing if they had more of a "patch" solution to the game like Kagura Games... for the artwork i mean. The translation i could do myself with the tool i'm using like i did with the dlsite version... had no issues with values whatsoever -.-"

But yeah... if stuff is breaking guys, either go by my review solution or consider getting the translation tool of AdventCirno on Patreon. It does EVERYTHING -> translates and let's you manipulate values, don't know how often that tool made broken games "unbroken" for me since i could get unstuck or flip an event switch which didn't trigger.

I hope we will see more uncensored and better translated games coming to the west! ^^

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hm, I thought I had the basic knowledge of decrypting RPG maker games but it seems I am missing something.

So I decrypted both the steam version and the japanese one and replaced the images with one another but all I get is a black screen. So the game, despite same naming of the files, cant read the uncensored pics.

Any advise?

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Looks great, too bad text being cut off and it being a shitty MTL.

Maybe one day a proper translation. Maybe Kagura can save us once again.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i have self fixed thanks mtool.

and I don't know who you want to put in here, but that's the old 1.00 version. In the real 1.10, these bugs are no longer there

Reactions: Raoul_Raz

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
you should report anyway that data garbage is distributed here. The 1st the old 1.00. And the Mtool info has really been fumbled around here.

This is by no means the Steam version.

This is a fake !!!

1.10 have thi bug not more .
I used to have the 1.10 version .
Many this bugs is fixed in this version.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes