RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
This game is so fking good. I can count with one hand a game where MC is wearing glasses and get a decent corrupting progression like this. Although, you might have better experience finding original jap version and load up your trusty MTL software instead. The story is pretty simple and there're objective marker so it's pretty easy to progress.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't know what it's called but I'm having a bug where the still art is staying during the event scenes. Has anybody gotten the same bug and has anybody figured out how to fix it if possible? Maybe its not a bug and there's a keybind to hide the art but I haven't found it.
If I had to guess that is because the devs translated plugin variables to remove CGs from scenes. I saw this happen with an Avantgarde game I helped bugfix awhile back. I checked the code and it does look like they translated the plugin commands. It SHOULD be fixed by going in and finding every one of those tags and changing them back, however you would have to do it manually. The avantgarde game took me a week of work to finish fixing the tags so I'll just mention this and let someone else do it :)

Also regarding Word wrap. I've tried the usual plugins and they do not work for this game in a beneficial way. Seen this happen before and I believe it has to do with plugin load order but fuck if I know / have the time to figure out where to put it to make it do what I want lol. Hopefully what I've found can be used by someone who had more time to fix up the game for the lazy developers.

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
Super buggy, the MTLs I do myself are less buggy. Hope it gets fixed because the uncensored art is worth it.

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
i played this game in japanese, i thought her name was Cristia
anyway this game has god tier art
top 10 in my opinion from 100s or 1000~ art wise hot as hell

Evergaol

Mar 26, 2022
Would have been a good game if not so badly translated. But what it makes even worse is that the variables are also translated, means everything bugs out and just nothing works.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Jesus. If games have to be translated like this, might as well not translate it at all.

Someone knows what to do at the goddamn mansion?

Edit: Disregard, fuck this thrash. Someone linked a gallery, it's enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
If I had to guess that is because the devs translated plugin variables to remove CGs from scenes. I saw this happen with an Avantgarde game I helped bugfix awhile back. I checked the code and it does look like they translated the plugin commands. It SHOULD be fixed by going in and finding every one of those tags and changing them back, however you would have to do it manually. The avantgarde game took me a week of work to finish fixing the tags so I'll just mention this and let someone else do it :)

Also regarding Word wrap. I've tried the usual plugins and they do not work for this game in a beneficial way. Seen this happen before and I believe it has to do with plugin load order but fuck if I know / have the time to figure out where to put it to make it do what I want lol. Hopefully what I've found can be used by someone who had more time to fix up the game for the lazy developers.
God, why they did that with such a good game.Shoddy work

yastem

Oct 3, 2018
Very good art, very poor mtl and game breaking bugs. Use Full save to view scense, dont bother playing. Game can literally softlock you out of events at any moment.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
The "English" translation is clearly just the Chinese translation thrown through google translate or something. I'll just find a raw and MTL this myself.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Any way to swap the uncensored art in the old version btw?
In theory it should be possible. The versions should use the same image format for RPGMV games.

Don't have the jap version though so no testing from me.

All in all I dont thing the devs did themself a favor for releasing this mess. Presumably they did it by themselfs. It really truly is awefull xD

Nidhoger

Jun 24, 2018
With amazing art like that its a shame its so buggy and unintelligible. It releasing on Steam in such a state should be a crime.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
With amazing art like that its a shame its so buggy and unintelligible. It releasing on Steam in such a state should be a crime.
Unfortunately this is nothing new. They are not the first ones to do this and they will not be the last. I feel incredibly bad for the people who got suckered into buying this game and then finding out that they got "Shanghei'd" :cool:

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes