RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Kris And The City Of Pleasure Final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
I don't know what it's called but I'm having a bug where the still art is staying during the event scenes. Has anybody gotten the same bug and has anybody figured out how to fix it if possible? Maybe its not a bug and there's a keybind to hide the art but I haven't found it.
having the same issue. Waiting on someone to find a solution or the game to be updated/fixed

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
Honestly I shouldn't be surprised anymore, any game that comes with "Chinese, English" is guaranteed to be dev MTL just without warning that it's MTL.

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
This is super bugged. You can only access maybe 15% of the scenes. Typical of lazy MTL to break things.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Translated from the Chinese version... it's a buggy, indeciperable mess. Better take the JP version and MTL that - the results will be far better.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Umm, the fifth picture gives that "anal sex" vibe with the X-ray... Can we confirm the tags? It is not mentioned there, might require an update.

May 9, 2020
Tits are too big &/or too droopy, and the nipples are over 1inch long -- why? Perhaps that's some others kinks, but not mine so I'll pass. It was otherwise going to look good, at least there's no hypnosis/ mind control, golden showers, scat, or amputee from what I can tell so I'll at least say it gets an 2.5/5 rating from me. Would've been around a 4/5 or so if it wasn't for the disproportionately drawn weird booba's -- not kink shaming others who like this sort of thing, it's just not for me, just like for those who like mind control/ hypnosis stuff I just don't understand the allure/ appeal, & scat is just gross.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes