RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
i've kinda tried to see if there were a way to "fix" the problem about lewdness not increasing, using a save editor, the variable "103" which is lewdness degree, doesn't show if its already bugged. it u start a new game the variable will show there and u will be able to modify tho. sry as i cannot help more than this...

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I tried Shisaye's DMTL back in the day. From what I remember ... I didn't have any real issues with it, finished it just fine.
From what I'm reading here, it's a better way to play than this broken mess of a Chinese rip off.

Anyway ... the game wasn't anything fancy though. It's mostly a hunt for scenes kinda thing, with scenes escalating in stages as your lewdness rises. Art's pretty nice. Though 'hunt' is overstating it really. More like just running around in circles through the various sections of the map, looking to engage in the next stage of the scenes there.

Each escalating scene generally has it's own costume associated with it. Some of it was nice, some of the content wasn't up my alley from what I can remember though. Generally the 'early' stages were OK, the later stages sometimes thew in some body mods that made things less appealing.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
you should report anyway that data garbage is distributed here. The 1st the old 1.00. And the Mtool info has really been fumbled around here.

This is by no means the Steam version.

This is a fake !!!
It's the Steam version

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
you should report anyway that data garbage is distributed here. The 1st the old 1.00. And the Mtool info has really been fumbled around here.

This is by no means the Steam version.

This is a fake !!!

1.10 have thi bug not more .
I used to have the 1.10 version .
Many this bugs is fixed in this version.
Yeah its fake, as in your comment are fake. The bug was fixed indeed, in the Japanese version. This bug are still not fixed in steam yet.
If you want the proof, you said the proof already in your own comment. You mentioned that you used to have the 1.10 version? Really? The steam version only released 2 days ago. But by your wording you used to had this game by at least weeks or months ago. Which mean the one you have are the MTL version of JP game, not the steam version.

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
I tried Shisaye's DMTL back in the day. From what I remember ... I didn't have any real issues with it, finished it just fine.
From what I'm reading here, it's a better way to play than this broken mess of a Chinese rip off.

Anyway ... the game wasn't anything fancy though. It's mostly a hunt for scenes kinda thing, with scenes escalating in stages as your lewdness rises. Art's pretty nice. Though 'hunt' is overstating it really. More like just running around in circles through the various sections of the map, looking to engage in the next stage of the scenes there.

Each escalating scene generally has it's own costume associated with it. Some of it was nice, some of the content wasn't up my alley from what I can remember though. Generally the 'early' stages were OK, the later stages sometimes thew in some body mods that made things less appealing.
Basically came here to say this. A step backwards, ironically. Someone needs to splice the uncensored CG with the Shisaye translation.

Reactions: Nerro

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay, I am very confused.

I just finished the Golem defeat quest and talked to the magic shop guy again, which told me some things and I think I am supposed to go somewhere but don't exactly know where.. any ideas as to what to do?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Okay, I am very confused.

I just finished the Golem defeat quest and talked to the magic shop guy again, which told me some things and I think I am supposed to go somewhere but don't exactly know where.. any ideas as to what to do?
You have to go down to next area then right across a bridge and in that zone I think there is temple that you suppose to go to it is the second building to top right, not the first one with heart scene. Some woman will give you quest around kids and go to well.

I stopped after that. Honestly you should probably wait till a better patch version comes cause I don't know or think there is a way to remove character portrait during scenes. And it does get in way/overlap even in CG scenes which is stupid.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Personally I wouldn't if I were you. Since this is an "Official release" it should be their job to fix the broken shit. If months go by and they still haven't done anything then I would consider it if I had the free time. That is just me though.
I guess you're right. It's kinda weird to try to replace an official steam release, especially this early.
I'll give them some time to fix it.

In case they don't, and if people then actually still care about this game, I'll make a new, better DMTL for the latest version.

hackinglegend

Aug 12, 2017
Hm, I thought I had the basic knowledge of decrypting RPG maker games but it seems I am missing something.

So I decrypted both the steam version and the japanese one and replaced the images with one another but all I get is a black screen. So the game, despite same naming of the files, cant read the uncensored pics.

Any advise?
So basically the issue you have is that the JP version and this "EN" version use different encryption keys.

If you want to use the uncensored images on the JP version, you will have to:
1. Decrypt the "EN" versions images using the decryption key from the www/data/system.json of the EN version
2. Encrypt the images with the key from the JP version.
3. Replace the files in your directory with the newly encrypted images.

Alternatively, you can just copy over the images from the "EN" version into your JP folder and then replace the system.json with the EN version (Or you can just replace the encryption key). I did it with this method, and images and events seem to work in the gallery. I have not replayed the game.

As always, make backups in case anything goes wrong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Cosmic Virgin

Aug 3, 2019
I don't really care about MTL, my English is as good as MTL anyway, but the word wrap and image bug is just too annoying to ignore. Poor horny lads who bought it on steam got scammed.

Reactions: painplanet

krait55

Feb 11, 2020
and can someone please throw off saving with 100 percent rates so that you can wear any clothes please, I just don't understand how to swing there if someone can explain to me, I will be very grateful

Reactions: JumpNeet44

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So basically the issue you have is that the JP version and this "EN" version use different encryption keys.

If you want to use the uncensored images on the JP version, you will have to:
1. Decrypt the "EN" versions images using the decryption key from the www/data/system.json of the EN version
2. Encrypt the images with the key from the JP version.
3. Replace the files in your directory with the newly encrypted images.

Alternatively, you can just copy over the images from the "EN" version into your JP folder and then replace the system.json with the EN version (Or you can just replace the encryption key). I did it with this method, and images and events seem to work in the gallery. I have not replayed the game.

As always, make backups in case anything goes wrong.
Worked like a charm. Thank you.

Didn't thought about the re-encryption with a different key.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
good game, seems to be ruined by bugs (translation of variables ?) values take unreasonably high numbers because they're just written at the end of the previous value, not added (for example, lewdness of 4 and event adding 2 ends up with 42 lewdness instead of 6). same with a few other values. Also some bugs with standing portrait staying during scenes.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes