RPGM Completed Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Jan 7, 2022
Guys, what the latest version? Is it the proper English translation or MTL? Also, is it uncensored? Someone Pls clarify.

Thnx I’m advance :)

Oct 19, 2022
I really love this kind of game, any other like this one?
the art is awesome the sounds are exiting and uncensored just get better
Just one point against it (just because of my likings) whye all great games like this has to be an heroine with massive tits? just something I am not much lover but the games is great!
Kiara: A Knight of Icicles, H Life With Mei the JK, An elf girl gets reverse Isekai-ed and Fallen Makina and the City of Ruins

Reactions: Fydeout

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I've send several messages to Kagura games with proposal of translation. And no answer and no news, sad.
it's already taken by another translator and publisher, so chance kagura gonna thinking over your proposal is none to none

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I've send several messages to Kagura games with proposal of translation. And no answer and no news, sad.
It's still dogshit chinese english MTL. Sad. Seems to be a fun game with nice art.
You mean BokiBoki Games?
This IS the 'official' uncensored, EN localization.
So there's pretty much 0% chance that Kagura or any other publisher is gonna be picking up this one. After all, why would they.

The fact that it's a bug riddled mess of an MTL ain't got no impact on that reality.

Reactions: AsanteStorm

animet

Feb 7, 2019
So this game's finally been translated....i remember being stuck somewhere around the arena cause i didn't understand what to do. Let's see what we can do now.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Translation is about what I expect for MTL, only thing that is off is using the ESC to get to the menus, that often flickers and doesn't stick the first time. Otherwise it's about what I expect for a corruption game with titles.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
If you understand with that translation.

Hmmm. Is is possible to complain that translation in Steam? If Steam allows to publish shitty translation for sale(no proof reading or checking), then soon their store will become a garbage dump
Ain't much Steam can do about that.

After all, Steam has a reputation for hosting barely functional crappy 'games' (which you can barely call games).
Compared to some of the stuff Steam has allowed on their storefront, this could be called a masterpiece.

E.g. Steam has had problems with shovelware for a long time, often making it difficult to 'discover' the good indies.
They should be doing all they can to prevent discovery of scam games, but there ain't no way they're able to force any developer to 'fix' their game.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes