1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dj wc 10 sexy.png

Overview:

As you might imagine from the title of the game, the story revolves around our main character Kristi. Kristi is an 18 year-old girl, that lives in the suburbs of Hardersfield with her father. Her mother died when she was just 13 years old under weird circumstances. Being the daughter of drug users, from a young age she had been touched by the darker side of this world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release date: 3 October, 2016
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Part 6
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - -

dj wc 10 sexy.png dp 49.png dp 107.png dp 136 xa.png game over 8 5.png john wc 12.png kristi's revenge part 3.png p5 211.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Aug 5, 2016
Well.. i cant get out of John´s house, does anyone know how or it is still a bug?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I also get stuck in Johns house. Either bug or end of the update?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Yea I used a save from part 4 myself. May be a route issue. Not sure why I can't get out of John's house.

Dev should be releasing part 6 soon though. Will probably just wait for that to show up.

Last edited:

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
Try to rename game folder to Kristi's Revenge

Flash_777

Aug 28, 2016
I cannot seem to find a way to go to silvie's house from the slums. I can't take the direct route probably because it will be through the police station. Anyone pls help.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I cannot seem to find a way to go to silvie's house from the slums. I can't take the direct route probably because it will be through the police station. Anyone pls help.
On the map that leads up, there's also a path right. It's really hard to see and it looks more like a building, but if you go through it you end up near John's appartment.

Robert

Aug 5, 2016
I could get out of John´s house... I used one of the saves that came with the upload and not one of my own, hope that helps! (and i renamed the folder like F95 said)

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Guess I will try using one of the saves that came with the DL then.

EDIT: Both of the saves that come with this version of the game work. Not sure why my old save bugged out.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
HI first post here just to say thanks for the post and say that this game is great and full of content. Wasn't expecting the part not happening in our world, very nice surprise. Had no problem with saves since I just made a New Game. Really enjoying this one even if only the main character feels really well designed and the others are looking a bit like basic characters from poser or whatever similar program. But I didn't care, overall very good. Nice varied scenes, well balanced fights. Good job to the ones who made it.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
It´s curious. I got no bugs at all. Everything works as intended and i didnt changed the foldername and used my old safegames.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote