1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cob

May 15, 2017
how many fight for kristy and bob on the bad neighborood?
we can't save between the fight?
thanks

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Where i can find Irina in the club?
You have to talk with the DJ about her, but is tricky to trigger it, If I remember correctly you have to hit in the bar counter not on him.

cob

May 15, 2017
An other problem :(
On the dragon temple, I have the tail of the dragon and the piece of gold, but i can't stop the fire. I've forgotten anything?
Thanks

Reactions: Armin_Hy
M

MantisK

OK, I can't get past 2nd day, forced to buy drugs which were taken without sense (thought from script they were optional) then got stuck in hell.

hurricane88

Aug 11, 2017
An other problem :(
On the dragon temple, I have the tail of the dragon and the piece of gold, but i can't stop the fire. I've forgotten anything?
Thanks
did someone helped u? or u past it already, cuz i have the same problem

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
if u finished the game can u help me? i habe bitten the dragon, i have gold and tale of dragon but can't do anything with a fire
oh bro i played this game like half a year ago. i remember i got stucked for a bit after the drake in the Castle. cant really remember what i did. i think i just walked up to every statue in that Castle and every painting and tried to interact with it. or maybe you Need to go back to the Girl church thingy, really dont know anymore sry

hurricane88

Aug 11, 2017
oh bro i played this game like half a year ago. i remember i got stucked for a bit after the drake in the Castle. cant really remember what i did. i think i just walked up to every statue in that Castle and every painting and tried to interact with it. or maybe you Need to go back to the Girl church thingy, really dont know anymore sry
ok thanks

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
This was like the first RPGM game I came across and was like, oh hey these can actually be decent. Before this one I had only ran into sprite sex games and figured that's all RPGM could do. Too bad it never got finished.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote