Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
where the fuck are you supposed to take grace for her stupid fuckin date?! sob this is more overly annoying to go through to complete than it is to knit sweaters. not to mention supposed to collect girls at end of time to do stuff with and hardly none of them are able to do anything at all with. hestia says you can take her with you but in tab to choose her the option is locked. wtf'n hell you gotta do to unlock that shit. nothing is said any fuckin where on how to go about this. been searching for days now. sorry is coming acoss like an ass but i sincerely hate all this vague leads running all over the effin place without knowing exactly where to start or where to look. >.< and the quest to get her that drink. only place i can think of is in the time before end of time but no damn body is in the damned bar to get the drink! again vague ass shit >.< can't seem to find any walkthrough''s online either! again sorry about coming across like this but damn this kind of shit just gets me riled up >.<

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes