weltraumkuh

Jun 17, 2020
I am trying to run the game under MacOS via Crossover (Wine) but get allways a "Runtime Error!" from Microsoft Visual C++ is there any idea how i can solve this issue. I tried to run the game with only mono installed also with .net updated to 4.8 no changes. Installing the VCruntime environment does not change anything. I am out of Ideas and open for suggestions from other Wine user (Mac / Linux) about their settings.
Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-26 um 15.29.08.png

Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
I'm about 2 minutes into a brand new game and this happens, error I-500. I tried to just move on to the quest, but it happens again after you rescue the girl and the game is soft locked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mister66 and Ryu974

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Went to ask the daughter to call me something else but it froze so I had to exit the game. But now when I load in again I can't move on the map. Sometimes rewinding time fixes it but then whenever I enter a new map I can't move again. Also, getting to a character and going into the block map with green exit edges gets me stuck as well and I can't leave.
Let me add that to the bug log and I'll see what's going on. I updated the dialogue system in this new version to allow for more robust response options based on what Kronos has seen and done, so that might have broken the naming system.

I am trying to run the game under MacOS via Crossover (Wine) but get allways a "Runtime Error!" from Microsoft Visual C++ is there any idea how i can solve this issue. I tried to run the game with only mono installed also with .net updated to 4.8 no changes. Installing the VCruntime environment does not change anything. I am out of Ideas and open for suggestions from other Wine user (Mac / Linux) about their settings.
View attachment 2125889
I would love it if you or someone else were able to get this working! I wish I could offer more support but I don't know much about Wine and my mac testing machine isn't running right now.

Got SE00PS Errorcode
Could you post a screenshot? I'm not familiar with that errorcode and I wrote the error codes. Lol.

I'm about 2 minutes into a brand new game and this happens, error I-500. I tried to just move on to the quest, but it happens again after you rescue the girl and the game is soft locked.
Which girl is it? What is the dialogue that happens right before this lock?

Same i was about to post the same thing, and its realy annoying
Any additional details you can give me will be helpful.

Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
scarlettyoung My screenshot was the first time I talked to Hera, and the error came up after I clicked on "Wait a minute, you want me to fuck those girls". If I try to talk to her again the error happens every time. I can still click out of the dialogue window and move around the area/map.

So if I just ignore that and exit the area I can go start the Artemis quest. When I get to the part where I rescue her from the guy the error comes up again right after I gain the powers. I can still make it back to the map, but of course I still can't talk to Hera or Artemis now. Talking to Zeus didnt seem to do anything, game is effectively soft locked. Oh and while testing for this post the game crashed, so that's fun.

toarupettanko

Jul 12, 2017
yeah also getting the error on Hera & Artimis; right after picking option:

"I'm glad you're okay"; Hera bugs out if you talk to her first thing as well.

1667685524022.png

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
scarlettyoung My screenshot was the first time I talked to Hera, and the error came up after I clicked on "Wait a minute, you want me to fuck those girls". If I try to talk to her again the error happens every time. I can still click out of the dialogue window and move around the area/map.

So if I just ignore that and exit the area I can go start the Artemis quest. When I get to the part where I rescue her from the guy the error comes up again right after I gain the powers. I can still make it back to the map, but of course I still can't talk to Hera or Artemis now. Talking to Zeus didnt seem to do anything, game is effectively soft locked. Oh and while testing for this post the game crashed, so that's fun.
Any luck on the I-500 issue: Artimis and Hera soft locked? Art after rescue, Her after initial txt.
yeah also getting the error on Hera & Artimis; right after picking option:

"I'm glad you're okay"; Hera bugs out if you talk to her first thing as well.
It looks like this is probably related to a new bug that will freeze the game if there is only one dialogue option available. I am working on a patch now.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
anyone has a link for a older version meanwhile?
sorry to bother but have you finished the patch yet?
910.0 works and is in the gofile link on the front page
Version 0.910.2
  • Fixed

• Many dialogue options, especially near the beginning of the game, would result in an error message. This was due to an issue introduced with the most recent dialogue sytem change.
Thank you for letting me know about the bug, everyone. I ask that if you're a supporter, please use the Game Launcher to update the game automatically, as the GDrive link below might run out of downloads if too many people use it.

EDIT: Link changed to GoFile. Original GDrive link saved for OP update.

Last edited:

mih2858

Jun 26, 2018
Version 0.910.2
  • Fixed

• Many dialogue options, especially near the beginning of the game, would result in an error message. This was due to an issue introduced with the most recent dialogue sytem change.
Thank you for letting me know about the bug, everyone. I ask that if you're a supporter, please use the Game Launcher to update the game automatically, as the GDrive link below might run out of downloads if too many people use it.

Google Drive
thanks you so much

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

mih2858

Jun 26, 2018
hey guys where can i get the last 2 mermaid pearls?
I only got like 7 of them and I'm stuck now can't seem find anything anymore

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I always found just 3, then reset the timeline to get the same 3 again until I get 9 (actually 18 to do the quest twice)

mixati

Jun 6, 2018
If you are getting the "was that a mermaid?" dialog you might have to talk to Aria and Poseidon again to get the quest back into the right stage.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KronosTimeTitan-0.910.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung
2.60 star(s) 72 Votes