farmer_10

Feb 14, 2018
Could someone post a save. I lost my last save file and I really don't want to replay the entire game all over again.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Loading a save kicks you out to the main menu
:sleep:

Edit: Apprently that's intended behavior. Didn't work with my latest save but it kinda worked with the one before. Still doesn't work with the last one.

BE CAREFUL AND AVOID USING IT AS YOU MAY LOSE PROGRESS. Thankfully only 5 minutes of gameplay between my last 2 saves.

Edit 2:

In addition choosing to fuck the chained princess in cyprus froze my game. Quitting the game and trying to get back to the castle freezes my game again. Only thing that works is to reset the timeline, which means having to farm the goddamn pearls all over again, for one out of 3 possible options/outcomes for the girl. No thanks.

Damn, I really want to like the game but every single time I redo a playthrough for scratch I come across a different bug that makes me uninstall it.

Edit 3:

I think save system works. I risked messing with it and it seems to work for my latest saves so far. Just keep doing new saves and don't saves over existing saves as I believe is what caused what I described earlier. :BootyTime:

Edit 4:

Yep. Still freezes when choosing fuck her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yosit

thefattestcat

Jul 3, 2024
Goo goo...ga ga? Or maybe the text is just very young and fresh...
But seriously...read the rest of that list, and make some assumptions about how the dialogue might change to reflect certain age-related changes.
...ya know the rest just makes it worse, right?

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
...ya know the rest just makes it worse, right?
I wasn't making any comment on the moral or ethical implications; just adding a bit of snark in an attempt to point out the obvious. How people want to think of and/or treat their digital, completely fictional characters is completely up to them. No kink-shaming. As far as I'm concerned, it's basically the same as pretending that a Tamagochi is your personal sex slave and the only reason you didn't remember to feed it is because it didn't call you Master.

thefattestcat

Jul 3, 2024
I wasn't making any comment on the moral or ethical implications; just adding a bit of snark in an attempt to point out the obvious. How people want to think of and/or treat their digital, completely fictional characters is completely up to them. No kink-shaming. As far as I'm concerned, it's basically the same as pretending that a Tamagochi is your personal sex slave and the only reason you didn't remember to feed it is because it didn't call you Master.
Underage ain't a kink it's a crime. Ballbusting is a kink, literally coming out and saying "I jerk off to underage" is not. At least have the decency to pretend they're 3000 year old dragons you muppets.

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
Underage ain't a kink it's a crime. Ballbusting is a kink, literally coming out and saying "I jerk off to underage" is not. At least have the decency to pretend they're 3000 year old dragons you muppets.
I do believe that the primary characters who might be depicted as underage are at the very least considered to be immortal, and several thousand years old? Don't quote me, as my last mythology class was at the very least a decade ago.
Also, as an aside (just to spark debate, of course), what is the general consensus on the age of pixels and completely fictional characters? I mean, is it fair to spunk to the product of a beastly graphics card if it came out of the factory last week, or do we have to wait 18 years until it's an adult graphics card, able to make its own legal decisions about the ports that might go in or out of it?
Don't get me wrong; I'm completely against any sort of IRL underage interaction, as that's not only a crime, but a serious breach of my own moral/ethical boundaries, but where does the line get drawn?
Is rape/incest/grooming/prostitution okay, when everyone raises a crucifix against an underage fantasy that used to be the norm less than a hundred years ago? You guys do read history, yes??
Anyway...thanks for listening to my TED talk. Also, don't touch little girls. This is purely a hypothetical response, and not in any way indicative of my own thoughts/feelings/moral compass. I'm just a huge fan of playing the devil's advocate.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowStar55

thefattestcat

Jul 3, 2024
I do believe that the primary characters who might be depicted as underage are at the very least considered to be immortal, and several thousand years old? Don't quote me, as my last mythology class was at the very least a decade ago.
Also, as an aside (just to spark debate, of course), what is the general consensus on the age of pixels and completely fictional characters? I mean, is it fair to spunk to the product of a beastly graphics card if it came out of the factory last week, or do we have to wait 18 years until it's an adult graphics card, able to make its own legal decisions about the ports that might go in or out of it?
Don't get me wrong; I'm completely against any sort of IRL underage interaction, as that's not only a crime, but a serious breach of my own moral/ethical boundaries, but where does the line get drawn?
Is rape/incest/grooming/prostitution okay, when everyone raises a crucifix against an underage fantasy that used to be the norm less than a hundred years ago? You guys do read history, yes??
Anyway...thanks for listening to my TED talk. Also, don't touch little girls. This is purely a hypothetical response, and not in any way indicative of my own thoughts/feelings/moral compass. I'm just a huge fan of playing the devil's advocate.
Don't gimmie "where's the line" the line is wherever it is drawn which is don't fap to characters that are explicitly stated to be underage! You know exactly where it is, otherwise why would the mod be listed outside of this site rather than a forum post like most other mods? And why were other posters who brought it up before had their posts deleted and were threatened with a ban?

I want projects to be completed and I want good games to be supported, but when game makers/their community pull stuff like this it hurts all of us. Don't you want Milfy City on PS5? I sure do!

Also bro kids ain't an object like a graphics card really bad comparison. Linguistically speaking.

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
Don't gimmie "where's the line" the line is wherever it is drawn which is don't fap to characters that are explicitly stated to be underage! You know exactly where it is, otherwise why would the mod be listed outside of this site rather than a forum post like most other mods? And why were other posters who brought it up before had their posts deleted and were threatened with a ban?

I want projects to be completed and I want good games to be supported, but when game makers/their community pull stuff like this it hurts all of us. Don't you want Milfy City on PS5? I sure do!

Also bro kids ain't an object like a graphics card really bad comparison. Linguistically speaking.
I think you're missing the point here. Psychologically speaking, there is a VERY hard line between fantasy and reality. For those people that have "deviant" cravings, games such as this one (or literally any other game found on this site or the myriad others out there that list them) can be a healthy outlet for the multitude of kinks people have that aren't morally acceptable in the real world. It's far better for someone to play out the fantasy of building say, a harem of sexy, dubiously-aged elf girl slaves than to attempt to recreate that fantasy in real life. If you really want to get into the study of it, I suggest looking up several of the longitudinal studies of video games as mental health outlets, and their findings on the positive effects for emotional, cognitive, and social abilities. I'm not saying it's 100%, but without whipping out my degrees and slapping someone in the face with them, the modern general consensus is that it's much healthier for someone to immerse themselves in a digital fantasy of violence/risky sex/crime than to become mentally and emotionally frustrated to the point of attempting to enact those types of fantasies in the real world. Look at every single blockbuster video game franchise out there, and tell me which of them doesn't have the protagonist committing crimes, and being rewarded for doing so.
If you're trying to tell me that the sexualization of a fictional character, no matter their assumed make-believe age is in some way worse than mass murder (a la just about every popular game there is), then that's fine. Everyone has their own personal moral and ethical lines, and I have absolutely no right to try to change those. But neither do you. If anything, I support the moral majority, but I also recognize the need for many people to have a healthy alternative outlet for deviant thoughts. If that wasn't the case, sites like this, and LewdPatcher, and countless others wouldn't even exist. Games are just interactive stories, not guidelines for how we, as civilized, moral individuals should go out and attempt to live our lives.

And no, I don't want Milfy City on PS5. I want it on XBox, because my PS5 took a crap on me last week ;)

Reactions: ShadowStar55

thefattestcat

Jul 3, 2024
I think you're missing the point here. Psychologically speaking, there is a VERY hard line between fantasy and reality. For those people that have "deviant" cravings, games such as this one (or literally any other game found on this site or the myriad others out there that list them) can be a healthy outlet for the multitude of kinks people have that aren't morally acceptable in the real world. It's far better for someone to play out the fantasy of building say, a harem of sexy, dubiously-aged elf girl slaves than to attempt to recreate that fantasy in real life. If you really want to get into the study of it, I suggest looking up several of the longitudinal studies of video games as mental health outlets, and their findings on the positive effects for emotional, cognitive, and social abilities. I'm not saying it's 100%, but without whipping out my degrees and slapping someone in the face with them, the modern general consensus is that it's much healthier for someone to immerse themselves in a digital fantasy of violence/risky sex/crime than to become mentally and emotionally frustrated to the point of attempting to enact those types of fantasies in the real world. Look at every single blockbuster video game franchise out there, and tell me which of them doesn't have the protagonist committing crimes, and being rewarded for doing so.
If you're trying to tell me that the sexualization of a fictional character, no matter their assumed make-believe age is in some way worse than mass murder (a la just about every popular game there is), then that's fine. Everyone has their own personal moral and ethical lines, and I have absolutely no right to try to change those. But neither do you. If anything, I support the moral majority, but I also recognize the need for many people to have a healthy alternative outlet for deviant thoughts. If that wasn't the case, sites like this, and LewdPatcher, and countless others wouldn't even exist. Games are just interactive stories, not guidelines for how we, as civilized, moral individuals should go out and attempt to live our lives.

And no, I don't want Milfy City on PS5. I want it on XBox, because my PS5 took a crap on me last week ;)
This isn't a "fictional age" it's a legal TERM used in real life to categorize CHILDREN! Homies didn't use "girls" they didn't use "young women" or even "young girls" he specifically said "underage"

you're missing the point buddy

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
This isn't a "fictional age" it's a legal TERM used in real life to categorize CHILDREN! Homies didn't use "girls" they didn't use "young women" or even "young girls" he specifically said "underage"

you're missing the point buddy
1722811543525.png

For fuck's sake, read the disclaimer splash and move on. If you have such an issue with it, then don't download the patch from LewdPatcher where you snagged your screenshot. All it really does is change some text.
And you quite literally just stated my argument for me when you said that it's a legal term used in real life; this isn't real life. If you can't tell the difference, maybe you should stop playing games.

Reactions: Woodstock_1983

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
do you have to have an account to play the game? it asks for an email and a password. i have have an account and not used to getting one just to play a game. Screenshot 2024-08-05 212658.png

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is there away to play Kronos the titan without a Patreon account. The reason i ask is because i can't afford to use the little bit of money I get EVERY MONTH just to play a game. Devs needs to realize that some players are disabled and doesn't work and only get so much a MONTH not every week.

thefattestcat

Jul 3, 2024
View attachment 3899777

For fuck's sake, read the disclaimer splash and move on. If you have such an issue with it, then don't download the patch from LewdPatcher where you snagged your screenshot. All it really does is change some text.
And you quite literally just stated my argument for me when you said that it's a legal term used in real life; this isn't real life. If you can't tell the difference, maybe you should stop playing games.
"My characters are fictional and over 18!" Coomers: "Not on my watch!!!" *makes underage patch*

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
Is there away to play Kronos the titan without a Patreon account. The reason i ask is because i can't afford to use the little bit of money I get EVERY MONTH just to play a game. Devs needs to realize that some players are disabled and doesn't work and only get so much a MONTH not every week.
Use ktt.exe to launch the game instead of KronosTimeTitan.exe.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes