9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Loading a save kicks you out to the main menu
:sleep:

Edit: Apprently that's intended behavior. Didn't work with my latest save but it kinda worked with the one before. Still doesn't work with the last one.

BE CAREFUL AND AVOID USING IT AS YOU MAY LOSE PROGRESS. Thankfully only 5 minutes of gameplay between my last 2 saves.

Edit 2:

In addition choosing to fuck the chained princess in cyprus froze my game. Quitting the game and trying to get back to the castle freezes my game again. Only thing that works is to reset the timeline, which means having to farm the goddamn pearls all over again, for one out of 3 possible options/outcomes for the girl. No thanks.

Damn, I really want to like the game but every single time I redo a playthrough for scratch I come across a different bug that makes me uninstall it.

Edit 3:

I think save system works. I risked messing with it and it seems to work for my latest saves so far. Just keep doing new saves and don't saves over existing saves as I believe is what caused what I described earlier. :BootyTime:

Edit 4:

Yep. Still freezes when choosing fuck her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yosit

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
do you have to have an account to play the game? it asks for an email and a password. i have have an account and not used to getting one just to play a game. Screenshot 2024-08-05 212658.png

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is there away to play Kronos the titan without a Patreon account. The reason i ask is because i can't afford to use the little bit of money I get EVERY MONTH just to play a game. Devs needs to realize that some players are disabled and doesn't work and only get so much a MONTH not every week.

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
Is there away to play Kronos the titan without a Patreon account. The reason i ask is because i can't afford to use the little bit of money I get EVERY MONTH just to play a game. Devs needs to realize that some players are disabled and doesn't work and only get so much a MONTH not every week.
Use ktt.exe to launch the game instead of KronosTimeTitan.exe.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
OneDrive, seems to indicate you have it in the folder used by onedrive on your computer to synchronise with the "cloud" and other computers.
That alone already may not be the best idea, can create a false positive - though you would need to check where you got the file from.
I think i fixed it. i added to the exception to my virus scanner lol.

Reactions: Handifap

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT PREVIOUS VERSION:

The zip uploaded three weeks ago was incorrectly named KronosTimeTitan24.08.28.zip instead of KronosTimeTitan24.07.28.zip. If you still have that zip, please be sure to delete it before downloading today's release of KronosTimeTitan24.08.16.zip so you don't accidentally think the previous version is newer than today's.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
iff i got 10.000.000 dollars to design a perfectly unlikeable anoying edgy irritating asshole stereotype, the games MC would be good inspiration....

• Haha
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kronos Time Titan [v24.08.16] [Scarlett Young] - Compressed

Win [938 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
"24.08.16 Changelog
SPECIAL PLEA FOR HELP: Patreon removed all of my supporters from their platform. If you were a Patreon supporter, please change your pledge to SubscribeStar where you can get all of the same benefits as before. If you aren't currently a supporter, please will you consider supporting at least for a couple of months to give me time to recover? I would appreciate your help SO MUCH!"...

Hunh, i wonder what is the cause of that ? :cautious:
Protections for cheating ? No UI for manual save ? Buggy gameplay ? Broken game engine ? Constantly crashing ?
The list go on ! :sneaky:
And the Most important thing is, it lacks of contents ! AND I HATE THIS MC ! :cautious:

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 73 Votes