5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Patreon post image.jpg

Death - Preview

Hey everyone, while we wait for Elsa to do her thing, here's the initial preview of Death!

I've been wondering what to do with her for a while now and couldn't really come up with something that "made sense" for a nsfw/sfw image.

So I thought going into a bit more "abstract/artistic" idea made a bit more sense for her, with black ink-ish/smoke things setting the theme (and yes, there's going to be a version with "less arms in front of the goodies" =D ).

Anyway, it's a bit different and out of the box, so I hope you guys like it!

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Elsa_final.jpg
Elsa_final2.jpg Elsa_final3.jpg

Hey everyone, since it's insanely hot on this side of the globe, I'm going to start this month with a more refreshing image, the voyeur, Elsa =D

People been asking for "solo" voyeur for quite a while and since Elsa doesn't really have any romantic interest in the movies (you know, besides some weird stuff with her sister that you can find on r34 areas), I thought it would be a perfect fit. You know, creative use of her powers and such =D

And it's not always that I can paint transparent ice/glass looking things =D (the stuff behind her thighs are just pillows/fur etc behind her. It will make more sense once it's finished lol)

Anyway, hope you guys like it!​

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Thanks for posting soft-spot...

The Artwork itself looks good but is a pass for me personally...

Never been much of a Disney guy and the Anal puts the cherry on the top...

Really looking forward to the Death piece...
I am a DC guy...

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
I like this one a lot. Good pose, good boobs, good angle. Also we both know there will be a pussy version too ;) I defo like Disney voyeurs a lot.

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Spinneret - Preview

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of the last image coming for November, Spinneret!

I've been wanting to make a more recent version of Mary Jane (a bit of spider fever after playing the game lol) but I didn't want to make "yet another version of MJ sitting in the couch being sexy".

So I thought to use the Spinneret idea, "suiting up" by the side of a building.

For those not familiar, oversimplifying a lot, there's a version of MJ in the multiverse where she has a suit that allows her to "use spiderman-like" powers and help out Peter (and her heroine name is Spinneret).

Anyway, hope you guys like it!​

DrFistor

Jul 1, 2020
So, Krys finished the voyeur...
The full pack should be up sometime tomorrow...
I'll post the pack when I get to it...

View attachment 2997856 View attachment 2997854 View attachment 2997853

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Serana coming up as the final image for September pack.

Wanted to do something a bit different in terms of composition and "what's going on" =D in the scene.

While I understand BJ scenes might not be everyone's cup of tea, keep in mind a lot of people ask me more variance in terms of voyeur (bj, anal, double pen, etc). So it's very unlikely every image will please everyone equaly.

Also, it's important to remember that while I do try to keep the characters and setting relatively "related to the lore", voyeur scenes ALWAYS had a bit of "creative license", we had dozens of voyers that were based on characters that are community ships, characters that were aged up a bit, or doing things that deviated from their original material (like pairing characters that are enemies). This is a supposed to be a bit of fanservice/sex scene, and not exactly something official. So keep that in mind.

So I hope you guys like it!

Rewards will be sent out tomorrow morning btw, I apologize for the delay!
Does anyone already have the full set?

• Haha
Reactions: Malvadon

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Death Piece is finished...

Death_04.jpg Death_nsfw04.jpg
Death_final2.jpg Death_final3.jpg Death_final4.jpg

Death

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Death!

I've been wondering what to do with her for a while now and couldn't really come up with something that "made sense" for a nsfw/sfw image.

So I thought going into a bit more "abstract/artistic" idea made a bit more sense for her, with black ink-ish/smoke things setting the theme (and yes, there's going to be a version with "less arms in front of the goodies" =D ).

I thought it would be fitting for this one to make it less "colored" since most of the images I found of her were in either black and white or had a little sepia in it. I think it was a better match for the more "abstract" nature of this one.

Anyway, it's a bit different and out of the box, so I hope you guys like it!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Also totally forgot to mention that there won't be a Voyeur Poll for the next Month's Pack...
Krys has reserved the spot for an Iris x Maya piece...
This might mean that 2 from the Pin-up poll get an Artwork...
Hawkgirl & Songbird are currently in a tight race for the Nr. 1 spot...​

Reactions: Malvadon

Coluber

May 3, 2019
Also totally forgot to mention that there won't be a Voyeur Poll for the next Month's Pack...
Krys has reserved the spot for an Iris x Maya piece...
This might mean that 2 from the Pin-up poll get an Artwork...
Hawkgirl & Songbird are currently in a tight race for the Nr. 1 spot...​
Fingers crossed for Hawkgirl.

Reactions: whitesnowce3

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Looks like I was wrong...
December will be a Iris x Maya focused set..

November rewards, end of the year schedule etc!

Hey everyone, rewards will be sent next week once I finish of Spinneret! This post will be updated with download links once they are available (and I'll also send them via message as usual)

----------------------------------------

Here's what's planned for December!

Iris and Maya =D

I felt like we didn't have enough Iris and Maya this year, so here's the plan to close this year.

Pin-up: Iris - After Spinneret, we'll start december schedule with our anual Iris holiday pin-up. She needs to have her yearly silly sweater =D Pin-up (sort of): Maya - It's a follow up to Iris pin-up, kinda like a different PoV of the scene, but showing Maya instead. It's sort of a pin-up/voyeur image. Voyeur: Iris and Maya - The conclusion of the sequence and also the final image closing up this year =D
I usually take a break by the last week of December to enjoy holiday season with friends and family.

Hope you like this month's images and stay tuned for Iris and Maya holiday month starting by the end of next week! =D

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Did you just post the Original Link from Krys... smh
That will be taken down soon...

Here are some alternative links...

rewards11.jpg

l l

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Ye? Is this not allowed?
As far as I know, It isn't explicitly prohibited (might be wrong here) but it makes a lot of sense not to post direct links from the Creator...
The higher traffic just indicates that the link has been leaked to the Creator...
Also took me like 5 minutes after Krys posted it to provide an alternative link...
Next time just post an alternative, thats all...

Reactions: LordLegolas
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes