5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
The next Preview is up...

morrigan_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of another pin-up coming this month =D

I've been wanting to paint Morrigan for ages now and there's no better time than halloween for that (since she doesn't seem to be getting any game in any near future lol).

Big cleavage, thighs, flowing hair, a little attitude, what more can we ask =D

So I hope you guys like it!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
The Halloween Artwork is finished...

halloween_23_07.jpg halloween_23_nsfw07.jpg
halloween_23_final2.jpg halloween_23_final3.jpg halloween_23_final4.jpg halloween_23_final5.jpg

Hey everyone, took me a little longer than intended, but I finished Iris and Maya dressing up for halloween ... Just your regular vampires!

I wanted to make dresses that played to their "strengths" and I might have crossed some lines with Iris as a redhead =D

So I hope you guys like it! ;)

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
The Halloween Artwork is finished...

View attachment 3031138 View attachment 3031137
View attachment 3031136 View attachment 3031135 View attachment 3031134 View attachment 3031133

Hey everyone, took me a little longer than intended, but I finished Iris and Maya dressing up for halloween ... Just your regular vampires!

I wanted to make dresses that played to their "strengths" and I might have crossed some lines with Iris as a redhead =D

So I hope you guys like it! ;)
Might just be me, but their faces seem rather..............compacted. Maybe its the length of the necks that gives that impression. :unsure:

Reactions: cdf86

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I know you hate me, yeah. I just don't know why. But honestly I also don't care.
lol...
Hate is a powerful word that I don't throw out haphazardly...
It is something I preserve for the truly despicable people and things in our fucked up world...
So no, don't flatter yourself...
I don't hate you...
If you haven't figured out what my actual "problem" with your comments is, there is no need for me to elaborate...
Since you don't care, I won't bother anyway...
You do you though and ill do likewise...

Reactions: johnnyome
Dec 26, 2022
Yeah you have problem with me criticizing things in his art that he actually does wrong. When he does something good - no denying. But faces, face proportions and boobs ain't his thing. I come from artistic family and I can tell when proportions or shapes ain't right. Take that as you wish.
Then why are you active in this forum if you’re basically going to complain about the same things over and over? If you don’t like the way he draws, then it seems like you’re not really big on his art in general, begging the question of why you follow the thread and why you would critique the same things expecting next month to be different? Krys isn’t seeing your criticism here, it’s kinda just useless negative energy.

Most people here follow this thread because we love the artists work, regardless of some imperfections here and there. Not saying you can’t express your opinion, but if your opinion is basically the same take every time then… I mean whats the point? Id think Krys just isn’t your cup of tea.

Reactions: Kairos97

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Nah, you got me wrong. I didn't say I don't like his stuff. Complaining of the same things i do in hope that eventually he will see or someone who knows him will see and he will improve. If he become even better, he will be even more successful. I never have said I don't like his style, but there are certain things that aren't good. I think they are worth mentioning. Plus, let's not act like I am the only one complaining about proportions. I haven't written a word about it for a long time, but I see others are doing it. So why I am the black sheep in here??
jeez, Louise, self-centered much?...
Come down from your high horse...
You are just as insignificant as the rest of us...
"Black Sheep" :WaitWhat: :KEK:

Since you come from an artistic family, you should know that Art is subjective. Just because someone doesn't like it doesn't make it "bad"...
Everybody is entitled to their opinion and voice criticism...
It is how you voice it, that is something I like to call out...
This is not even meant (only) at you but generally on the web these days...
People try to veil their despise (at anyone) and say it is constructive criticism...
Constructive criticism doesn't need insults and/or demeaning language...
Here is a graph that pretty much sums it up...
The feedback I have heard from you so far falls in the destructive criticism category...
How_to_Respond_Destruct-Crit_Blog-Simple_Graphic_for_Blog.png

So this is the last you will hear from me on the matter...
Take it as you will...

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Anyways, back to the regular scheduled programming...
The new polls are up...

pool_10.jpg pool_10_voyeur.jpg

You know what, I'll let you guys decide who gets the second vote...
I won't tell who I will vote for to keep it spicy..

l

johnnyome

Jul 5, 2022
Never expected him to put storm and frozen in a voyeur poll honestly curious how that would look. But storm and hawk-girl gets my vote

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
lucy again when we could have gotten ADA? sadddd
Nothing has been decided just yet, The polls will run another week...
That said, I'll be ending my Polls and placing the votes on Patreon...

Here are your guy's results...

PIN-UP:
1. Nami (11)
2. Death (9)
3. Hawkgirl (7)

Votes were placed for Death (me) and Nami...

VOYEUR:
1. Ada (12)
2. Lucy (11)
3. Elsa (8)

Votes were placed for Panam (me) and Ada...

Here are the current official results with 7 days to go to vote:

PIN-UP:
1. Death (235)
2. Hawkgirl (173)
3. Songbird (156)
5. Nami (136)^^

VOYEUR:
1. Elsa (231)
2. Panam (197)
3. Lucy (192)
4. Ada (142) ^^​

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
The next Artwork is finished...

morrigan_06.jpg Bild für Patreon-Post.jpg Bild für Patreon-Post.jpg Bild für Patreon-Post.jpg

Morrigan Aensland

Hey everyone,

here's the final version of Morrigan =D
I've been wanting to paint Morrigan for ages now and there's no better time than halloween for that (since she doesn't seem to be getting any game in any near future lol).
Big cleavage, thighs, flowing hair, a little attitude, what more can we ask =D

So I hope you guys like it! I'll include the nsfw version tomorrow since I need to fix a few layers to the nsfw version.

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
So here we have it....
The preview of the final Artwork of the next set...

Bild für Patreon-Post.jpg

Cortana - Voyeur preview

Hey everyone,

here's the initial preview of Cortana! The last image of October pack.

First of all, I apologize for the delay in the preview, I had some RL stuff to handle in the past few days that were not in my plans + Morrigan taking one extra day than originally planned. I wanted to get this posted on tuesday, but alas, here we are.

So, this was a very tricky voyeur to settle on the idea, because well, Cortana isn't a "physical being".

So I wanted to get that "energy like/ethereal/hologram look" right, which will obviously translate much better in the final version lol. And when thinking on camera angles I thought it was fitting for it to be a "1st person" view since most of the game is ... first person.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it! The rewards will be available around November 6th!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes