5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
No updates?
Can you please stop...
If you look at his page (which is pretty simple), he hasn't been online since the 10th of this month...
All you ever do here is either complain... oh sorry, I meant provide "constructive criticism" or annoyingly beg for stuff...
You do get a laugh out of me though...
So to just shut you up, here you go...
But just to be clear, this is a one-time thing...

Nov 27, 2020
Content
Hey everyone, as mentioned in the schedule of this month, I'm taking a 1 week vacation this month. After long 8 years, I'm finally taking a small break!

I'll be back next thursday, so I won't be posting here until then.

Rest assured, that the schedule will be kept and in case you need a recap:
- Shadowheart is almost finished it, just need to finish up a few details and color it (1-2 days of work)
- Vex will be coming after that, in the week of 25th september.
- Voyeur will be painted in the final days of september / early days of october, with the rewards being sent around october 6th.

I'll still be posting on my discord, since I can do that on my phone and it's a bit more "informal".

See you guys next week!

Guys... just relax, do other stuff, enjoy life, and keep it up.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Krys is back from his vacation...

vex_small.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm back!

... And I bring previews =D

I wanted to make a different point of view from that Elven Bath scene I painted many months ago (with Keyleth and Deedlit, where Vex appear in the background). And wanted to keep it consistent with the other image, an overall similar distribution of elements in the background etc.

So I hope you guys like it!

ps. Shadowheart will be finished early next week ;)

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
She has been in three thus far, but the most recent one was a voyeur set with Miles back in Jan 2023.
Before that, it was back in April 2022 and a really rough looking one back in 2018.
The one I mean is her standing on the side of a building

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
pool_09.jpg pool_09_voyeur.jpg

The New Polls are up...

Here is a reminder how the Polls work now...
  • The winner will be the next in line character to be painted when there's room to include it.
  • The number of votes in the image is the highest amount of votes that character had in previous polls.
  • The 2 characters with fewer votes will be removed next month. The rest will be carried over to the next poll.

Here are the current results...
I'll update you in a few day's time...
I am on my Cyberpunk grind again...

Pinup.jpg Voyeur.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2022
Dayum. She looks great. Maybe it’s something about her makeup but she actually looks pretty notably different from Krys normal faces, mot that I’m complaining, I love his style but this is a somewhat welcome change imo.

Dingleberry2077

Apr 3, 2023
Does anybody have the process video for his April 2023 version of Alexstrasza?
(Yes I looked through the thread and found it but the link isn't particularly helpful with it's stars, I tried gofile or maybe I'm being a massive fucking brainlet, probably the latter)
Thanks in advance.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes