5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here is the voyeur preview...

serana_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Serana coming up as the final image for September pack.

Wanted to do something a bit different in terms of composition and "what's going on" =D in the scene, so I hope you guys like it!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
The Pack will be released by the end of next week...
Krys also posted about the next Pack...

rewards09.jpg

I'll be finishing up Vex and Serana in the coming week.
The download links will be available by the end of next week!

I was finally able to take a 1 week break from work this month (been many many years since last I took a vacation. Me and my wife went to another state in my country and spent a week with our feet up in the beach =D . It was amazing to refil my energies and reset my mind a bit for future works.

So, here's what's planned for october so far!
  • Pin-up: Iris and Maya will obviously have their halloween themed image. I was having a bit of burnout before I took the vacation which also included Iris and Maya. I had some ideas for them, but none of them seemed "right", so their images were a bit more spaced out. But fear not, many images are planed for the coming months.
  • Voyeur: 99% chance to be Cortana, since she's over 30 votes ahead in 1st place. It's definitely going to be interesting to make a voyeur with her.
  • Not decided yet - Pin-up: I'm saving a spot in case of any of Castlevania new ladies go viral, but it's not set in stone yet. We'll see how it goes in a week or two.
  • Not decided yet - Pin-up: The 4th image is also open in case something new comes up, if it doesn't, we'll have Death which beat Hawkgirl by 1 vote lol
So I hope you guys like this month's image and the ones coming up as well!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Vex Artwork is finished...

vex_05.jpg vex_nsfw05.jpg
vex_final2.jpg vex_final3.jpg vex_final4.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Vex!

I wanted to make a different point of view from that Elven Bath scene I painted many months ago (with Keyleth and Deedlit, where Vex appear in the background). And wanted to keep it consistent with the other image, an overall similar distribution of elements in the background etc.

So I hope you guys like it!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
So, Krys finished the voyeur...
The full pack should be up sometime tomorrow...
I'll post the pack when I get to it...

serana_06b.jpg serana_final2.jpg serana_final3.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Serana coming up as the final image for September pack.

Wanted to do something a bit different in terms of composition and "what's going on" =D in the scene.

While I understand BJ scenes might not be everyone's cup of tea, keep in mind a lot of people ask me more variance in terms of voyeur (bj, anal, double pen, etc). So it's very unlikely every image will please everyone equaly.

Also, it's important to remember that while I do try to keep the characters and setting relatively "related to the lore", voyeur scenes ALWAYS had a bit of "creative license", we had dozens of voyers that were based on characters that are community ships, characters that were aged up a bit, or doing things that deviated from their original material (like pairing characters that are enemies). This is a supposed to be a bit of fanservice/sex scene, and not exactly something official. So keep that in mind.

So I hope you guys like it!

Rewards will be sent out tomorrow morning btw, I apologize for the delay!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Krys isn't losing time...
The first preview of the next pack is up...

halloween_23_small.jpg

Iris & Maya Halloween

Hey everyone, just dropping a preview of Iris and Maya dressing up for halloween =D

Just your regular vampires =D

I wanted to make dresses that played to their "strengths" so I hope you guys like it! ;)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes