5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
UPDATE:
Voyeur will take a bit longer...
The rest of the Rewards are sent out to patrons...
I would also expect a delay or a smaller release for the upcoming Month...

"Rewards, (sort of) August schedule and other news!
Hey everyone, the rewards were intially planned to be sent today, but I'm having a small issue with my shoulders (yes, the one from the arm that I use to paint lol).

Long story short, I've been feeling a small but annoying pain after working, for a little over a week, and made an appointement to my chiropractic today to see what's going on and we found out that some muscles on my right arm/shoulder were not "going back to the original state" after working, doing exercise etc.

Good news is that at least time time around is not nerve related, so she managed to relief a lot of the muscle stress today and I just need to take a bit slower for a week or two (I can still work, just not go crazy on going on for a lot of hours) and need to take more pauses between each work session.

So I won't be able to finish rogue voyeur today.

The rest of the rewards are available for those that want to download it already, but rogue is going to be included early next week (and then I'll send the message with the reward links and all that).

Now to the rest of the news.
  • The winner of the voyeur poll is Atom Eve, to be painted later in august. As she managed to get ahead of Serana for a few votes =o
  • The current winner of the pin-up poll is Vex, but it's unlikely she'll be painted this month, since I have other things in mind for August.

Iris and Maya

While I still don't have official news to share, I've been testing out a few different ideas behind the scenes, in order to make "small comic strips" for Iris and Maya in the coming months.
It's no secret that pin-ups are not exactly "working" to convey Iris and Maya stories and it's something people are constantly asking me to "develop them". The issue is that pin-ups only happen every other month so it's not really possible to make a "story" that has half a dozen images per year.
So basically I'm testing out a different style (more simplified, comic like) that is more expressive and focused on lineart so it's possible to actually make small stories with them.

I'd still be making the pin-ups etc, it would be something "on the side". Who knows, if it works out, it might be a weekly/by weekly comic strip =D

We'll see how it goes, I hope I can share some more about it with you guys in the coming weeks."

rewards07.jpg

Here is the partial release...
Will add voyeur when it is released...

Here yall go Fellas...

l

Last edited:

maggio1221

Jan 10, 2022

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Rogue voyeur!

Cozy and intimate scene are always fun to paint, and I wanted to have a slightly different angle for this one.

Hope you guys like it!

Rewards are coming later today (finishing up the video/files)

rogue_final.jpg rogue_final2.jpg rogue_final3.jpg

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Technically, Rogue's Voyeur should be impossible for her. Unless this is Rogue in control of her powers.

moyu9999

Nov 24, 2021
Here yall go fellas...
The GoFile link has the Aloy piece (including PSD) added...

Apparently, the PSD archive for the other pieces got deleted there...
re-upping them...

WU & PD uploads are in progress...

View attachment 2703463

l WU l PX

GoFile link includes all files of this release...
Aloy PSD is included in the 4l0y archive...

WU & PX links only have the 4l0y piece...
Check the quoted message for the other stuff...

The GoFile link has disappeared, you can fill it in. Thank you

Reactions: rewosi2269

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
From his Discord...
"hey Everyone, just a heads up on the next image coming.

I'm trying out something a bit different, so it won't have a preview post, since I want to see if it works before showing anything.

Basically it's similar to Iris series (those 4 parts images) mixed with a pin-up, so I'm still seeing the best way to structure the image in terms of lineart etc to make sure it works without requiring me to repaint all the background all frames. (there's a bit of perspective trick in the background)

Anyway, early next week if everything goes correctly, the 1st image will be ready

As for the character, let's just say thicc thighs save lives
"

Interesting... Let us see what comes of it...

Aug 19, 2019
Why do his 2020 PSDs all lack their NSFW layers?
I'm specifically after his Bloodrayne piece, I just nabbed the Dec 2020 PSDs and checked the Bloodrayne one out, it's all kinds of messed up in there. Looks like he totally forgot to include the correct layers inside the PSD.

Last edited:

something8576

Nov 18, 2018
Why do his 2020 PSDs all lack their NSFW layers?
I'm specifically after his Bloodrayne piece, I just nabbed the Dec 2020 PSDs and checked the Bloodrayne one out, it's all kinds of messed up in there. Looks like he totally forgot to include it.

something8576

Nov 18, 2018
Same problem with this one, how do you get the NSFW layers to work? They seem to be missing.
Nah, they're there. Checked before uploading. You're either failing to find them or you're using a software which doesnt support some of the more advanced layer features of photoshop. I.e. GIMP or photoshop CS6 and earlier.

Reactions: soft-spot
Aug 19, 2019
Nah, they're there. Checked before uploading. You're either failing to find them or you're using a software which doesnt support some of the more advanced layer features of photoshop. I.e. GIMP or photoshop CS6 and earlier.
I am using CS6 sadly, how can I access these layers? Could you perhaps edit it somehow on your end and re-export it? I can't get those layers to be visible in CS6, Gimp or CSP.

Freekneger

Aug 28, 2021
Thanks a bunch. My only problem is that I can't access the site cos my antivirus is giving it as "dangerous site"... weird. Any solution? Maybe you can also upload them in the site you used previously for other packs? If that won't be too much of a hustle for you?
Literally just used the site that is on page 1 used for the upload of other packs but alright, here it is via another

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes