5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
It's got nothing to do with his style. It's that I only recognize Gamora. I don't know who the others are.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
(this has nothing to do with those of you who share his stuff here, I am extremely grateful for it).
This made me chuckle a bit...

I'm rather "meh" about this set. The only familiar for me is Gamora.
It's got nothing to do with his style. It's that I only recognize Gamora. I don't know who the others are.
Then you have missed out on the Waifu of the year so far...
Purah is best girl...
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is also my Game of the Year...​

Nerko

Mar 24, 2020
Can someone share psd file? *link to pack with it is outdated
2023 mar Supergirl

Last edited:

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Dunno about you, but I enjoy making some edits.. so, basically I decided to see what Gamora gonna look like if she was just a hottie lol (this one took me a while).. Lemme know what you think..
In his psd, all the nude layers are missing, so I had to make a collage and combine images...

gamora copy.jpg

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
summer23_small.jpg

Revenge is a dish best served in summer =D

Hey everyone, here's the first image of July's pack. We always need to have an image of Iris and Maya during summer.

Maya decided to have a little payback on Iris for the events last summer, so she did a little something while Iris was sleeping =D

hope you guys like it!

something8576

Nov 18, 2018
Dunno about you, but I enjoy making some edits.. so, basically I decided to see what Gamora gonna look like if she was just a hottie lol (this one took me a while).. Lemme know what you think..
In his psd, all the nude layers are missing, so I had to make a collage and combine images...
I dont know if we have different PSDs but for me the nude layers are all there

edit: did a quick recreation of your attempt but with the psd, here

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2022
Maaaan I really hope to see Serena by Krys, to even see her in a poll made me happy, she’s the best girl from a game everyone has played but there’s not a whole lot of nsfw art of her, especially from well known artists.

rewosi2269

Apr 12, 2023
Maaaan I really hope to see Serena by Krys, to even see her in a poll made me happy, she’s the best girl from a game everyone has played but there’s not a whole lot of nsfw art of her, especially from well known artists.
Even Skyrim did her dirty....she should have been option for permanent companion.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
summer23_final.jpg summer23_final2.jpg summer23_final4.jpg summer23_final3.jpg

Iris & Maya "Smile!"
Revenge is a dish best served in summer =D

Hey everyone, here's the first image of July's pack. We always need to have an image of Iris and Maya during summer.

Maya decided to have a little payback on Iris for the events last summer, so she did a little something while Iris was sleeping =D

hope you guys like it!

johnnyome

Jul 5, 2022
I think he maybe need to use some references for the face, because Maya's face is really creepy.. and Iris's head is way too small. Don't wanna criticize but I really think his works are getting progressively worse.. what is going on lately?
I could understand the Maya (she looks like an alien) part but iris is drawn perfectly.

Reactions: Neutral_Guy
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes