5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

maggio1221

Jan 10, 2022

Hey everyone, Purah is finished!

From the first time I saw her in the recent Zelda game, I loved the whole "sexy nerdy look" she had. I wanted to make a really cozy look for this one, since I thought it would be fitting for the character =D

And it's been a while since we last had some stockings going on =D

Hope you guys like it!
purah_final.jpg purah_final1.jpg purah_final2.jpg purah_final3.jpg purah_small.jpg purah_nsfw06.jpg

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
gamora_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Gamora.

Given how much fanart there's of comic book characters, I always try to do something a bit different with them, and I always loved that "sexy executive killer look" and thought it would look good on Gamora to have a white suit with a black lingerie underneath =D

Hope you guys like it!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Gamora

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Gamora!

Given how much fanart there's of comic book characters, I always try to do something a bit different with them, and I always loved that "sexy executive killer look" and thought it would look good on Gamora to have a white suit with a black lingerie underneath =D

was meant to finish this yesterday, but I wanted to put a few more hours on it today to make sure it was "finished" finished =D

Hope you guys like it!

gamora_06.jpg gamora_nsfw06.jpg gamora_final3.jpg gamora_final2.jpg

maggio1221

Jan 10, 2022

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Merrin voyeur =D

I had an initial idea in mind ( that was somewhat similar), but the scene that people suggested was an interesting reference for the moonlight theme =D

So I hope you guys like it!

The reward files will be sent tomorrow (need to finish setting up the psd file and the video)!
merrin_final.jpg merrin_final2.jpg merrin_final3.jpg merrin_small.jpg

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
Quite like the voyeur (also currently playing through Jedi Survivor and loving the story), but let's be honest here. Cal would absolutely end up on the bottom here. Also, Merrin strikes me like somebody that would use nightsister magick during sexy times.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes