5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

baichi23

Dec 4, 2018
Started doing some low scale animation of Krys Decker wallpapers in Wallpaper Engine if anyone is interested. Started with Cal & Merrin. Just search "Krys Decker Cal & Merrin NSFW" in the search bar of Wallpaper Engine

Reactions: Dtsnlvrs

baichi23

Dec 4, 2018
Dunno about you, but I enjoy making some edits.. so, basically I decided to see what Gamora gonna look like if she was just a hottie lol (this one took me a while).. Lemme know what you think..
In his psd, all the nude layers are missing, so I had to make a collage and combine images...

View attachment 2761477
How do you change skin tone color? You use photoshop? Any advice would be appreciative. I tried a few YT tutorials but they didn't work out.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Polls for next month are up...

"Hey everyone, here's the options for this month.

A small note, since Cortana, Purah and Chel were on May voyeur poll (before the new system), I kept their votes from that poll instead of June, which were slightly lower. That didn't change the "poll order" though.

Remember you can vote in more than one option!
"

"Hey everyone, here's this month's options for the pin-up poll!

Panam was removed because she's going to be painted this month anyway (preview coming later today/tomorrow)

Remember you can vote in more than one option!"

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Panan Preview is up and looks very nice...

panam_small.jpg

"Panam Palmer - Preview

Hey everyone, the day is finally here! =D

So I always see Panam in that "sunset in the middle of the desert" and that reminded me of that classic Megan Fox scene from the 1st Transformer movie, where she's checking the engine of the car.

And I thought it would be a fun (and sexy) inspiration for Panam.

Did a small change in her outfit because of reasons (belly), so I hope you guys can forgive that =D
"

maggio1221

Jan 10, 2022

Hey everyone, the day is finally here! Panam is finished! =D

So I always see Panam in that "sunset in the middle of the desert" and that reminded me of that classic Megan Fox scene from the 1st Transformer movie, where she's checking the engine of the car.

Did a small change in her outfit because of reasons (belly), so I hope you guys can forgive that =D

panam_final.jpg panam_final2.jpg panam_final3.jpg panam_final4.jpg panam_nsfw06.jpg

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018

Hey everyone, the day is finally here! Panam is finished! =D

View attachment 2818943 View attachment 2818944 View attachment 2818946 View attachment 2818947 View attachment 2818949
Is it just me or the face is a bit wierd?

Reactions: soft-spot
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes