5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
Hi, here's the voyeour content for September PSD included! It is amazing, enjoy!
Mega
Sorry, there is a small question. I haven't seen Chris's work weighing less than 7 mb for a long time. I wanted to ask if they initially weighed so much or were squeezed during archiving?

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Sorry, there is a small question. I haven't seen Chris's work weighing less than 7 mb for a long time. I wanted to ask if they initially weighed so much or were squeezed during archiving?
You mean if they are compressed after uploading? I think they aren't. If you check all the other files, all of his jpegs are under 7 mb each. Some are even less than 6 mb. The size is usually around 4000x3000 px. It's all good.

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
You mean if they are compressed after uploading? I think they aren't. If you check all the other files, all of his jpegs are under 7 mb each. Some are even less than 6 mb. The size is usually around 4000x3000 px. It's all good.
I know, yes, about other files, it was a question in general about all works, not just about voyeur, sorry. It's just that the previous six months they weighed somewhere in the range from 7 to 9 mb, so it became interesting

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
I know, yes, about other files, it was a question in general about all works, not just about voyeur, sorry. It's just that the previous six months they weighed somewhere in the range from 7 to 9 mb, so it became interesting
I'm afraid I can't really answer that question, I literraly just reupload to my personal mega the zip files he provided through his personal Mega, so you are getting just exactly what he sent

Last edited:

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
I'm afraid I can't really answer just question, I literraly just reupload to my personal mega the zip files he provided through his personal Mega, so you are getting just exactly what he sent
Ah, then everything is as it should be. Thanks for the answer and for sharing❤❤

Mar 17, 2021
Jan 2020 to Jun 2020 PSD+WIPS Are down it seems. And nopy.to fails download halfway through for this one or is it just me?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes