5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Will this be a full set in his next rewards?
Sure, this one will be included. But I mean, there isn't much left to the imagination :D i can even tell you the versions. So, will be this one but without the panties, then one with a hairy pussy and that's pretty much it. :) I am curious to see what will be the other 3 ones from the pack. Those threesome is the voyeur one I am pretty sure.

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
Sure, this one will be included. But I mean, there isn't much left to the imagination :D i can even tell you the versions. So, will be this one but without the panties, then one with a hairy pussy and that's pretty much it. :) I am curious to see what will be the other 3 ones from the pack. Those threesome is the voyeur one I am pretty sure.
yes that is the voyeur and Kryss said one of the versions will be Green Poison Ivy. Maybe a black and red Harley version instad of bue and red

Reactions: soft-spot

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
sorry if this is not the thread for it, but couldn't find anything, I'm looking for good artists to join their patreon? any suggestions? I been with sakimi chan, neo art core and prywinko but I'm not happy with the content they pull up lately

Asheme koshka

May 7, 2018
sorry if this is not the thread for it, but couldn't find anything, I'm looking for good artists to join their patreon? any suggestions? I been with sakimi chan, neo art core and prywinko but I'm not happy with the content they pull up lately
well, krysdecker it´s very good. There was Logan Cure, but it´s off grid right now. Sciamano240 (mircoCabbia) it´s really good also, or Kittew. I like ShuraKRGT too. One of my favs it´s DemonLordDante.
I hope you like this suggestions

Chigatumadre

Jul 30, 2021
You mentioned that you were subscribed to Prywinko, won't you have the required packages in the Collection?
Missing: 2016 (Jan to Mar), 2019 (Jul to Nov), 2020/09-11-12)

Reactions: Dtsnlvrs
Mar 17, 2021
October Rewards:

Patreon discount codes for anyone looking to share missing packs or support: "Patreonperk" for bundles "Patreontutorial" for tutorials and tutorial bundle

Edit: fixed the links

Last edited:

something8576

Nov 18, 2018
October Rewards:
[Mega]

Patreon discount codes for anyone looking to share missing packs or support: "Patreonperk" for bundles "Patreontutorial" for tutorials and tutorial bundle
The mega pack seems to be a combo of last months (or the month before that) pack, and is missing PSDs, and the folder is a different size from the Anon-files one? The go-files link points towards a folder that appears empty for me.

Reactions: soft-spot
Mar 17, 2021
The mega pack seems to be a combo of last months (or the month before that) pack, and is missing PSDs, and the folder is a different size from the Anon-files one? The go-files link points towards a folder that appears empty for me.
Yeah I didn't notice I accidentally merged it with September Pack, fixing it now, links should be back up in an hour (reuploading)
**Should be Fixed now

In the Meantime:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes