5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
How can i get these pinups? Do they come with packs?
I'll assume you aren't trolling and say if you look in the latest pack for October (scroll up and find the link or go to OP), the Aphrodite and Lenore pics are the 2 pin ups for the month and the Halloween Iris and Maya is the third image portrait/scene that doesn't have a NSFW version. If you pay the higher tier, you also get a Voyeur pin up as well which usually involves the character in the image involved in some sexual act.

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Why? I'm talking about this
View attachment 1494661
All the links are down
The folder is probably outdated anyway. It hasn't been updated for at least 2 years. Someone need to take the time to combine all the game pin ups which I doubt will happen. Usually every month we exchange the packs for the previous month. So if you can download the torrent mentioned few pages back, as well as the new packs, you will have everything you need :) Or just wait till the beginning of 2022, probably someone will make new torrent that contains all the pictures available from 2015-2021

Reactions: mochojuan8

Hadood66

Jun 10, 2021
I'll assume you aren't trolling and say if you look in the latest pack for October (scroll up and find the link or go to OP), the Aphrodite and Lenore pics are the 2 pin ups for the month and the Halloween Iris and Maya is the third image portrait/scene that doesn't have a NSFW version. If you pay the higher tier, you also get a Voyeur pin up as well which usually involves the character in the image involved in some sexual act.
OH shit I'm stupid thanks for clearing things up

Hadood66

Jun 10, 2021
I hope this isn't another stupid question,but how can I get the nsfw versions for commissioned pinups such as those? Or are there none?
And also does he still do commissions or not?

Mar 17, 2021
I hope this isn't another stupid question,but how can I get the nsfw versions for commissioned pinups such as those? Or are there none?
And also does he still do commissions or not?
Unless they were commissioned nude, there wouldn't be any. All Of KyrsDeckers patreon work is on here and e-hentai

Nerko

Mar 24, 2020
Again... I don't want to sound greedy:whistle:, but could you please send(if you can of course)
Jasmine, Veressa, Lulu(psd)
From the same 2019

I just didn't expect someone would reply to me in request to Widow:LOL:
That would be great, thanks in advance:)

Last edited:

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Again... I don't want to sound greedy:whistle:, but could you please send(if you can of course)
Jasmine, Veressa, Lulu(psd)
From the same 2019

I just didn't expect someone would reply to me in request to Widow:LOL:
That would be great, thanks in advance:)
Well, expect the unexpected then :D I like helping haha can you remind me how they looked like, cos I can't remember based on the name and if I have it I'll add it. But I will search for the ones you mentioned anyway. I will edit this post when/if I find them.

Ok, I'll start off by saying I don't keep the Lulu one, because I don''t like the artwork and I must have deleted it, sorry about that.
Veressa
Veressa Voyeur
Jasmine

Last edited:
Reactions: Hor4tius

Nerko

Mar 24, 2020
Yeah, I uploaded them already (I don't have the Lulu, but I gave you bonus the Veressa voyeur as a compensation haha). If you have any other requests, lemme know.
Okay.. This is not as necessary as the previous ones:)
If you have these three that would be great, if no I don't care about them:ROFLMAO:

Tyrande-Whisperwind-Warcraft-Blizzard-фэндомы-4878762.jpeg KrysDecker-artist-Taelia-Fordragon-wow-4973639.jpeg dcx4ydm-718a9c16-f019-4c13-963e-9ade6902b0d7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylar Stern

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
If you have these three that would be great, if no I don't care about them:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1496719 View attachment 1496720 View attachment 1496721
Unfortunately I don't have those. I have only nsfw jpegs of all of these.
I have most psd files from March or April 2019 to 2021 :) I hope you downloaded the other 3 I posted?

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Just became a Patron. Gotta support this art.
Here is a Jinx preview for the next pack. Enjoy...
jinx_final.jpg jinx_final2.jpg jinx_final3.jpg

Edit:

Jinx
Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Jinx!

Been wanting to do a pin-up of her for ages, and I really liked how they are developing her character in the new series. She has a mix of psychotic, playful behavior and how she goes from innocent to pure maniac in a split second is looking really cool. It has a lot more depth than simply being "crazy". So I thought it would be interesting to just have her playing with her hair a bit.

Also, I loved how they remade her body to be a bit more "fit/thin" instead of just bony like it was before lol

The lightning was a bit more nightmarish to do than I initially anticipated but I loved the result lol, so I hope you guys like it!

- Small note. I didn't post her preview because this past week was extremely chaotic for me because It's the final 2 weeks of renovation in my new place, so I had to constantly go back and forth between there and my current house, to make sure there were no last-minute surprises. So I apologize for that.
Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Jinx!

Last edited:

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
CitDCypher now when you are a member, can I ask you to share at least one video of Krys (if you are in the 10$ tier), I am curious to see what the process is.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes