5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Another Preview for the next Pack. Vi x Caitlyn from Arcane [LoL]. Not my type of game but I think I will give the series a shot. Enjoy...

"Hey cupcake!" - Preview

Hey everyone, here's the preview of the next pin-up coming this month!

I already had one in mind for Vi looking at the mirror after a workout, but given her interaction with Caitlyn in the series, I thought it would be fun to include her in the scene and play with the idea of their constant teasing/sparkles and how jumpy Caitlyn is around Vi. And yeah, she's giving a slap on her ass =D

Hope you guys like it!
Hey everyone, here's the preview of the next pin-up coming this month!

I already had one in mind for Vi looking at the mirror after a workout, but given her interaction with Caitlyn in the series, I thought it would be fun to include her in the scene and play with the idea of their constant teasing/sparkles and how jumpy Caitlyn is around Vi. And yeah, she's giving a slap on her ass =D

Hope you guys like it!
caitlyn_vi_small.jpg

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Here you go...

Link will be online till later today. Get it as long as you can. Support the Creators for their work if you can afford it.

Voyuer will be released on a later point this month. Krys couldn't finish it in time.

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Krys put some real effort with Zatanna, this is how I like it. The other 2 are meh, but Zatanna is amazing. Thanks for sharing
CitDCypher

Who's gonna be in the voyeur, whenever it's ready?

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Jean Grey (X-Men/Marvel). I'll keep the Link up for a couple of more hours. Get the stuff as long as you can.
I can't wait for the voyeur. I have a feeling it's gonna be good.
Btw, I saw you deleted the link already. When you said it will be up only for a couple of hours, you really meant it haha but I wonder why you decide to delete it so fast? I manage to download the stuff (thankfully), but I assume some couldn't. Just curious :)

Reactions: Death69inc

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
I can't wait for the voyeur. I have a feeling it's gonna be good.
Btw, I saw you deleted the link already. When you said it will be up only for a couple of hours, you really meant it haha but I wonder why you decide to delete it so fast? I manage to download the stuff (thankfully), but I assume some couldn't. Just curious :)
Multiple reasons for that but I don't want to start a whole discussion here. Let's just say it felt like the right thing to do. I'll upload the voyeur to when it releases.:)

nonamey

Jan 22, 2021
could somebody pls share the August 2021 folder again, links are not working for me unfortunately

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
could somebody pls share the August 2021 folder again, links are not working for me unfortunately
I checked and 2 of the provided links are still working. and this one as well

Any idea when Krys will upload the voyeur? Did he say any estimated date?

Last edited:

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
Wow this month's stuff is pretty awesome. Zatanna especially.

Are there any other artists like Krys Decker? Someone who draws "realistic" vanilla stuff instead of furry beasts sticking their magnum dongs into weird looking anime chicks with thighs like tree trunks and tits the size of WW2 era naval mines.

edit: I know of viiper but that's about it

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes