5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
pool_12_voyeur.jpg

I hope you guys & gals had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday weekend. December Voyeur Poll is up. If you want to vote, become a patron. His art is well worth it. Looks like a 3way fight among Blackfire, Elizabeth & Mel so far. Elizabeth 220 > Blackfire 214 > Mel 200.

hibiki01

Oct 18, 2018
Even i'm not download it (yet?), i wanna say thanks for ppl who wasted their own money and then shared his arts to other ppl: it's can't help, i know, but THANK YOU for this!

Found this artist after a Way of the Monks's art, watching him after that n hoping that someday i can support him.

Reactions: mrlos'

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Iris and Maya from the next term are finished. I absolutely adore Iris. She is definitely a S-Tier waifu for me. I'm not much into the lesbian stuff. I know, weird right? A male that isn't into Lesbians... Lol. Just not my kink but these are his own characters, so more power to him.

Bild für Patreon-Post-4.jpg
Bild für Patreon-Post-5.jpg
Bild für Patreon-Post-6.jpg
Bild für Patreon-Post-7.jpg
Bild für Patreon-Post-8.jpg

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Lara Croft - preview

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Lara!

Ever since they announced that the "reboot" trilogy would meet the original series, I thought it would be fun to make a Lara that combines both worlds.

So I wanted to get a bit of both. A body that is more fitting for her line of activity (you don't get to do all the crazy shit she does and not be chiseled and bulk up a bit), so it has a more realistic proportion, but also keep her iconic outfit and sexy/powerful look. And yes, the face is based on her voyeur, because I absolutely loved it, so fight me!!

Also, she learned how to make a braid =D.

Hope you guys like it!

lara_small.jpg

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020

Lara Croft - preview

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Lara!

Ever since they announced that the "reboot" trilogy would meet the original series, I thought it would be fun to make a Lara that combines both worlds.

So I wanted to get a bit of both. A body that is more fitting for her line of activity (you don't get to do all the crazy shit she does and not be chiseled and bulk up a bit), so it has a more realistic proportion, but also keep her iconic outfit and sexy/powerful look. And yes, the face is based on her voyeur, because I absolutely loved it, so fight me!!

Also, she learned how to make a braid =D.

Hope you guys like it!

View attachment 1569688
i like old classic trilogy, old classic adventure. this new reboot isnt fell like same games. i play 1st game reboot and my god, i realy dnt like

Reactions: Lewis_Fernweh

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Esmeralda - Preview

Hey everyone, since Lara obviously won't be ready before the 31th, I wanted to upload the preview image of Esmeralda as well so you guys know what's coming for her to.

This one was a long time coming, so I wanted to make sure it was up to the expectations. Also, I loved those sunsets in the movie, so I think it's going to make a nice color palette =D

And I love when I get to do thic eyebrows and it's canon!! =D, plus she has that "look" she gives in the movie which is a mix of smirk and seductive, so I did my best to recreate that.

Lastly, yes, I can imagine the trouble I'll have with her hair!

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

esmeralda_small.jpg

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
lara_final.jpg lara_final2.jpg lara_final3.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Ms. Croft =D

Had a LOT of fun making this one, since I figured out a new way to make sweat to look a bit more realistic and less "grainy" and well ... she wouldn't get out of a century old tomb looking like a princess =D

I used a bit of the original design, and a bit of the new design, and bulked her up a bit to make it more fitting for her line of "work"

So I hope you guys like it!

Also, rewards will be sent in a few hours (finishing setting up the psd and video).
Esmeralda will be sent in a few days once she's finished.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
December 2021 (without Esmeralda, but since some are impatient...)

And all impatients can say 'Thank you' to Rhykio who Shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Maybe he meant the schedule for January
Yeah, Maybe. Here are the results for anybody interested.

With that in mind, lets move to the poll results!

Pin-up poll

Carmen Sandiego - 316 (winner)

Chel - 204

La Signora - 139

Urbosa - 207

Chun-li - 269

Voyeur poll

Claire Redfield - 183

Blackfire - 261

Elizabeth - 286 (winner)

Mel Medarda - 264

Gamora - 234

This was a very interesting voyeur poll, I give you that. It's not often that we see 4 characters with relatively close chance. With those results in mind, here's the schedule for january:

- Pin-up (NSFW): Carmen Sandiego

- Iris & Maya Series "Kiss?": This will be a direct sequence of the "Mistletoe" image. For those that are not familiar, the "series" are a 4-5 image sequence featuring a small scene unfolding.

- Voyeur (NSFW): Elizabeth

So, I hope you guys liked the first rewards of the year (and like Esmeralda as well!) and look foward to what's coming in January!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes