5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
Yeah, Maybe. Here are the results for anybody interested.

With that in mind, lets move to the poll results!

Pin-up poll

Carmen Sandiego - 316 (winner)

Chel - 204

La Signora - 139

Urbosa - 207

Chun-li - 269

Voyeur poll

Claire Redfield - 183

Blackfire - 261

Elizabeth - 286 (winner)

Mel Medarda - 264

Gamora - 234

This was a very interesting voyeur poll, I give you that. It's not often that we see 4 characters with relatively close chance. With those results in mind, here's the schedule for january:

- Pin-up (NSFW): Carmen Sandiego

- Iris & Maya Series "Kiss?": This will be a direct sequence of the "Mistletoe" image. For those that are not familiar, the "series" are a 4-5 image sequence featuring a small scene unfolding.

- Voyeur (NSFW): Elizabeth

So, I hope you guys liked the first rewards of the year (and like Esmeralda as well!) and look foward to what's coming in January!
Yes, I meant the post with the results, I'm sorry that I didn't specify. Thank you so much for sharing ❤

thypurpleback

Jul 24, 2020
Yeah, Maybe. Here are the results for anybody interested.

With that in mind, lets move to the poll results!

Pin-up poll

Carmen Sandiego - 316 (winner)

Chel - 204

La Signora - 139

Urbosa - 207

Chun-li - 269

Voyeur poll

Claire Redfield - 183

Blackfire - 261

Elizabeth - 286 (winner)

Mel Medarda - 264

Gamora - 234

This was a very interesting voyeur poll, I give you that. It's not often that we see 4 characters with relatively close chance. With those results in mind, here's the schedule for january:

- Pin-up (NSFW): Carmen Sandiego

- Iris & Maya Series "Kiss?": This will be a direct sequence of the "Mistletoe" image. For those that are not familiar, the "series" are a 4-5 image sequence featuring a small scene unfolding.

- Voyeur (NSFW): Elizabeth

So, I hope you guys liked the first rewards of the year (and like Esmeralda as well!) and look foward to what's coming in January!
Finally, we'll gonna have Carmen Sandiego by Krysdecker's lines. I'm excited to see how she gonna look like in his signatures. I'm kind a fan of "old school" Carmen Sandiego.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
So I'm having trouble opening the PSDs in GIMP. Whenever I do, everything is darker and looks weird. Any suggestions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
So I'm having trouble opening the PSDs in GIMP. Whenever I do, everything is darker and looks weird. Any suggestions?
Try to open it in photoshop, newer version. Clearly the program you are using is not up to date, hence why it's not reading some of the layers. I had similar problem before with older version of ps.

Reactions: Dumerith

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Carmen Sandiego Preview:

carmen_small.jpg

"Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Carmen Sandiego.

I always prefered her "gala dresses" where she goes to an important event and sneak around to steal her prize instead of the red coat. But being slightly caught in the process lol

And since there's a billion of fanarts out there with her in the red coat and hat, why not have a killer red dress? =D

I thought it would be fun to recreate the newer look with her thick eyebrows, blue eyes and red/brown hair in my style, so I hope you guys like it!"

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Carmen Sandiego is finished!

carmen_final.jpg carmen_final02.jpg carmen_final03.jpg carmen_final04.jpg

"Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Carmen Sandiego!

At first I thought to make a darker scene in terms of lightning, but warm tones just worked so well, that I decided to go with more of a sunset color palette.

I absolutely loved the idea of her in a killer red dress, which is inspired by the most recent version of her, but not exactly the ones she wear. I thought it would be cool to give her something a bit more sexy =D

Also, I loved her "pretending to be shy" expression ;D

So I hope you guys like it!"

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
elizabeth_small.jpg

Elizabeth - Voyeur preview

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Elizabeth's voyeur!

I've been wanting to do a more "noir" image for quite some time, and this was the perfect oportunity =D

the almost black and white seeting with just a few colors here and there, with the faint window lightning and all that. And the usual skirt pulled up, leggings etc =D

So I hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Big Post here:

1. Voyeur is finished:
elizabeth_final.jpg elizabeth_final2.jpg elizabeth_final3.jpg elizabeth_final5.jpg

"Hey everyone, here's the final version of Elizabeth's voyeur image!

I wanted to capture that detective noir vibe and play a bit with the lightning, using the shadows to make the image more desaturated and have the light areas being more vibrant.

And I have to say I really liked the idea! Also, her face structure was a bit of nightmare to get it right, since the game has a more stylized look but I hope I did her justice!

So I hope you guys like it!"

2. Januar Polls are Up:

pool_01.jpg
pool_01_voyeur.jpg

Normal Poll: Helga Sinclair 268 > Chel 228 > Urbosa 214
Voyeur: Black Cat & Mary Jane 388 > Tifa Lockhart 208 > Mel Medarda 187

3. Fixing schedule issues:

"Hey everyone, in the past few months we had an issue with rewards being a few days late due to a number of real life events that prevent me from keeping my usual work time.

TL:DR for those who were not around, last year I was in the moving process to a new place. By the end of october and most of november I had to constantly check how the revenue was going, early on december I actually moved to the new place, and then by the end of december there were holidays.

So what was once a day or two of delay became almost a full week by the end of the year.

And being 100% honest, it's not something that I'm happy with because I don't really like working behind the clock. So I thought on 2 ways of fixing it.

Option A) Let the schedule "fix itself" by being slightly "less late" by each month. That would mean having late rewards for several months until it's back on track.

With this choice, January rewards would be:
- Carmen Sandiego pin-up (nsfw)
- Elizabeth voyeur. (nsfw)
- Iris & Maya series (4 images sfw only)

February rewards would be:
- pin-up (nsfw)
- pin-up (nsfw)
- pin-up (nsfw)
- voyeur (nsfw)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option B) For January I let you guys choose 1 reward from a previous month (similar to the christmas gift I did on december) as the "4th image", so we can get back on track next month.

With this choice, January rewards would be:
- Carmen Sandiego Pin-up (nsfw)
- 1 past work of your choice
- Elizabeth voyeur (nsfw)
- Iris & Maya series part 1 (the first 2 images sfw only)

February rewards would be:
- Iris & Maya series part 2 (the 3rd and 4th image sfw only)
- pin-up (nsfw)
- pin-up (nsfw)
- voyeur (nsfw)

Also I would split Iris series (the last work of this month) so there's a better better distribution between sfw and nsfw images, since this series is only SFW images.

So make sure to vote on the option you prefer.

-----------------------------------------------------------
On the subject of the series

I'm considering splitting the Iris/Maya series on different months. The series (those sequential 4 images that are grayscale of Iris doing something) started as very "simple" drawings with little to no background so it was very possible to make 4-5 images in a single week. But eventually they evolved into more complex drawings and started to be a small "narrative" by themselves so since 2020 I used 2 weeks to create the images.

But now with Iris and Maya, they might not always have nsfw versions. So I'm considering splitting the series into 2 months (similar to what I did with "Bath" that was created in May/June 2020).

Basically instead of having a month with:
pin-up + Series + voyeur

It would be 2 months with
pin-up + pin-up + series part1 + voyeur
pin-up + pin-up + series part2 + voyeur

Let me know what you think in the comments."

Option 2 winning by a large margin.

whitesnowce3

Jun 11, 2019
With those poll results, hopefully we get Blackfire, Ursbosa, and ChunLi down the line lol. Kinda shocked Tifa didnt dominate the poll. Guess people liked the recent Black Cat and MJ comic more than the Italian Senate "fiasco"?

Nerko

Mar 24, 2020
solareclipse777
Could you help me? I need Widowmaker voyeur psd, because the main link has been broken for a long time and I just can’t download the psd file of that.
изображение_2022-01-30_210022.png this voyeur

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
kiss_final01.jpg kiss_zoom01.jpg

"Hey everyone, here's the first image of the Iris & Maya series that happened directly after the Mistletoe image!

Maya went for a bit risky approach and see how it goes =D

While there wasn't much change in Iris pose (since she was basically waiting clueless), but it was super fun to make her expression change, and also it was really cool to be able to make Maya in a different angle and expression.

2nd image coming in a few days!"

Thanks for the 1000 likes before reaching 100 posts by the way. I really do appreciate it.

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
View attachment 1629802 View attachment 1629803

"Hey everyone, here's the first image of the Iris & Maya series that happened directly after the Mistletoe image!

While there wasn't much change in Iris pose (since she was basically waiting clueless), but it was super fun to make her expression change, and also it was really cool to be able to make Maya in a different angle and expression.

Thanks for the 1000 likes before reaching 100 posts by the way. I really do appreciate it.
Thank you so much for sharing his posts too. They are fun to read ❤❤❤❤

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
View attachment 1629802 View attachment 1629803

Can you share the second image and update the post about it, please? thank you so much

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes