5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Aloy is finished!!!

Hey everyone, Aloy is finished!

Took an extra day of work because .. well, there's a lot of detail on her clothing and background lol. I tried something a bit different on painting the rocks with a few old brushes that I didn't use in a long time. I have to say I really liked the realism it gave.

Also, I loved the idea of a more relaxed pose and a "shorter version" of her outfit, because midriffs are a important part of the body =D

So I hope you guys like it!

aloy2_final.jpg aloy2_final2.jpg aloy2_final3.jpg

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Aloy is finished!!!

Hey everyone, Aloy is finished!

Took an extra day of work because .. well, there's a lot of detail on her clothing and background lol. I tried something a bit different on painting the rocks with a few old brushes that I didn't use in a long time. I have to say I really liked the realism it gave.

Also, I loved the idea of a more relaxed pose and a "shorter version" of her outfit, because midriffs are a important part of the body =D

View attachment 1669607 View attachment 1669608 View attachment 1669610
simply GORGEOUS. like, holy smokes, mate. Mind is blown.
Only redheads can look this breathtaking under the light of dawn, and you just proved the theory.
Bless you for sharing this piece.
(Edit: The game devs should totally see this. I'm positive they'll be thrilled.)
Edit2: Can't my take my eyes off of her abs... damn, mate. Seems I have a new fetish now; and I thank you for that, lol.

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
helga_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of lovely Helga sporting her black dress (modified a little bit because I love V style cleavages). =D

Initially I was going to recreate the iconic "ho ho ho" scene, but the lightning and overall detail of the scene is a bit limited, so I went for a similar pose, but on the mansion, by the fireplace instead =D

I thought it would make the image a bit warmer and sexy!

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
All of his drawings are basically the same. I am disappointed lately. They have the absolutely same bodies and faces.
That's true, in his latest works I have been noticing a certain resemblance in the features, such as the eyebrows and the round face, or the body with a little more proportion, but the same silhouette.

Still, his art never ceases to amaze, but I get the point.

Reactions: soft-spot

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
blackcat_mj_small.jpg

"Oh hai, tiger!"

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Black Cat and Mary Jane!

For those confused, without spoiling much, there was a page in the recent "Mary Jane & Black Cat: Beyond" comic where Peter wakes up confused and both MJ and Felicia are looking at him and he says "Oh, it's that dream again"

So I thought it would be fun to play with the idea of what Peter might have dreamed about them together.
"Oh hai, tiger!"

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Black Cat and Mary Jane!

For those confused, without spoiling much, there was a page in the recent "Mary Jane & Black Cat: Beyond" comic where Peter wakes up confused and both MJ and Felicia are looking at him and he says "Oh, it's that dream again"

So I thought it would be fun to play with the idea of what Peter might have dreamed about them together.

Hey everyone, here's the poll for February!

The top voted will be the pin-up of next month.

ps. Just a heads up, Helga is being finished. I was going to finish it by last friday, but I took the 3rd dose of my covid vaccine on thursday and boy, at the end of the day it hit me like a truck, so I couldn't be very productive in the past days. But fortunately I'm better now. So she's coming up in a day or two.

Current standing:
Keyleth 330 > Chun-Li 225 > Chel 192

And we also have our voyeur poll!

A few things to keep in mind:

1) The voyeur and pin-up poll are not tied to each other.

2) The 2nd place will be carried over to the next poll.

3) The 3rd-4th place will only be carried over if it was really close to the 2nd place.

4) 5th place will always be removed between polls.

5) To prevent a situation where the same character(s) is featured across several months in a row, If a character doesn't win in 3 polls, they'll be removed in the next one, regardless of their placement.

Current Standing:
Emma Frost 295 > Leona x Diana 254 > Mel 194 > Tifa 193

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
the detail on this stuff is ridiculously good. it's unfortunate that 70% of any given set are the WIP sketches though. i hope krys can make enough money to devote more time toward full sets.

Reactions: SkrerkS

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
keyleth_wide_small.jpg deedlit_small.jpg keyleth_small.jpg

Hey everyone, starting this month's works, now that we changed the format of the rewards a bit, I wanted to try something a bit different.

It's something I've been wanting to try for quite some time, and when people suggested to include Deedlit in the image, since both are related to D&D content, I thought it would be a good opportunity to make a group image that's basically a "2 in 1" instead of 2 individual pin-ups.

But at the same time, if you want to to enjoy them as individual images, it's certainly possible.

With that out of the way, "Elven bath" is always something fun to do, so I thought it would be a fun idea to have the ladies caught up in their personal moment. So, in this one we have Deedlit, Keyleth and the 2 in the back I leave up to you guys =D

Also, it's been quite a while since we last had a landscape image ;)

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Keyleth looks a little stouter than I remember, and so does Deedlit (who's supposed to be even more slender). I know this is only a sketch, so I'll keep that nitpick low key until the piece is done (not that it matters all that much anyway).
Thanks for the update btw.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Does anyone know if the gumroad packs include psds? Looking to get some of the older ones that aren't in the collection here.
If you look at the breakdowns for each pack, they're never mentioned, even when it does specifically say "psds" on the thumbnail image.

Otherwise it looks like the $10 Patreon tier is the way to go.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone know if the gumroad packs include psds? Looking to get some of the older ones that aren't in the collection here.
If you look at the breakdowns for each pack, they're never mentioned, even when it does specifically say "psds" on the thumbnail image.

Otherwise it looks like the $10 Patreon tier is the way to go.
They don't. They get treated as "don't miss out content" That you been seeing later with certain creators.

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
View attachment 1698451 View attachment 1698449 View attachment 1698450

Hey everyone, starting this month's works, now that we changed the format of the rewards a bit, I wanted to try something a bit different.

It's something I've been wanting to try for quite some time, and when people suggested to include Deedlit in the image, since both are related to D&D content, I thought it would be a good opportunity to make a group image that's basically a "2 in 1" instead of 2 individual pin-ups.

But at the same time, if you want to to enjoy them as individual images, it's certainly possible.

With that out of the way, "Elven bath" is always something fun to do, so I thought it would be a fun idea to have the ladies caught up in their personal moment. So, in this one we have Deedlit, Keyleth and the 2 in the back I leave up to you guys =D

Also, it's been quite a while since we last had a landscape image ;)

Can you please share the post with Iris? It would be interesting to read. thanks a lot

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
iris_1stdate_small.jpg

Hey everyone, while the elven ladies finish their baths, Iris already finished hers, so here's the preview of the other pin-up coming this month.

The idea was intentionally to put Iris in a similar pose of Maya's "Steamy" image from last year, kinda like making an "alternate version" of that image, with Iris instead of Maya. And have her "getting ready" to go out on her first date with Maya.
Then we'll also have a pin-up with Maya later on and make her version of "getting ready".

I was initially planning for it to be the last image of this month, so Maya's image would follow up on early next month, but I just had to paint Iris. I mean, she looks super cute in a messy ponytail and she has the hips for a high waist jeans =D

Hope you guys like it!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes