5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
New Post of what is coming next month.

Hey everyone, rewards were just sent, so if you didn't get yours, make sure your pledge went through and send me a message so we can fix it!

Also, in cased you missed the recent announcements, this month specifically, in order to put the schedule back on track (it was roughly a week late due to my moving and holidays in december), the 4th image for the monthly rewards you can choose in this post.

Also, if you didn't choose yours, simply post on the link. DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE. Whenever I send the rewards my inbox gets filled with thousands of messages so it's impossible to browse individual messages. So if you send me a private message, odds are I won't even be able to find it.

For the people that already posted there, the link will be sent in a few days. (It's hundreds of messages, it takes time to send them all, since I have to do it manually =) )

Moving on to poll results!
Pin-up poll

Deedlit - 194
Chel - 239
Helga Sinclair - 286 (winner)
Urbosa - 220
Chun-li -216

Voyeur Poll
Black Cat & Mary Jane - 436 (winner)
Blackfire - 143
Megaera - 123
Mel Medarda - 202
Tifa Lockhart - 235

Apparently we'll have a bridesmaid poll for the pin-ups next month since they 2nd choices were really close together =o

On the other hand, you guys REALLY want to see Black Cat & Mary Jane =D
With that in mind, here's the line-up for february!
- Iris & Maya Series "First Kiss?" - Beginning the month with Part 3 and 4 of the series, because I imagine some of you are interested to see what will happen =D
- Pin-up (NSFW): Aloy =D
- Voyeur (NSFW): Black Cat and Mary Jane, and for those worried, it will be relatively canon, considering their newest comic together =D
- Pin-up (NSFW): Helga Sinclair, because Ho, ho, ho.

So, hope you guys liked this month's rewards, and stay tuned for what's coming next!

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I have no idea who Deedlit, Urbosa and Helga Sinclair are. Are those anime characters? Aloy NSFW. Just in time for Forbidden West.

Reactions: SkrerkS

Lonewolf3002

May 25, 2018
I have no idea who Deedlit, Urbosa and Helga Sinclair are. Are those anime characters? Aloy NSFW. Just in time for Forbidden West.
Helga Sinclair is from Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001). Krysdecker already did Kida before, and Helga Sinclair is from the same movie.

1af6535ed43ad8c5e2237a3cb105c96f.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Zarathos4

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Hoy there, mate! Deedlit is THE most famous female elf character in anime. She's an OG blondie from the "Record of Lodoss War" saga; A classic show from the 90's. Might wanna check it out if you're into High Medieval Fantasy, and want some retro content for a change (It was dubbed in several languages too).
I think, Nintendo announced some dungeon crawler game featuring this she-elf not long ago. Maybe on the Switch or Ps5 or something.
Cheers.
P.S.: A Deedlit drawing by Agahari
Deedlit (by Agahari).jpg

Last edited:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Hoy there, mate! Deedlit is THE most famous female elf character in anime. She's an OG blondie from the "Record of Lodoss War" saga; A classic show from the 90's. Might wanna check it out if you're into High Medieval Fantasy, and want some retro content for a change (It was dubbed in several languages too).
I think, Nintendo announced some dungeon crawler game featuring this she-elf not long ago. Maybe on the Switch or Ps5 or something.
Cheers.
P.S.: A Deedlit drawing by Agahari
View attachment 1639208
Well that would explain it. I dont watch anime. Unless you cant Yugioh and Pokemon. Which I kinda dont. Since that's been highly westernized.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Well that would explain it. I dont watch anime. Unless you cant Yugioh and Pokemon. Which I kinda dont. Since that's been highly westernized.
I'm half on that. I used to watch the stuff because we had nothing else on TV, but lost interest as the industry got overtaken by low-effort pastiche and squealing loli schoolgirls.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
January 2022

And 'Thank you' should go to Rhykio . Hit that 'Like' -button to say 'Thanks'!

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png
Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

&

Reuploaded /Added more Download Links for:

January to June 2020 PSDs + WIPs

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
kiss_final04.jpg kiss_zoom04.jpg

4th image:
Since Maya just wouldn't stop freaking out, Iris used the oldest trick in the book to make someone shup up =D, since there wasn't any problem to begin with ;)

So, to sum up the idea of this series, Maya took a chance but imediately thought she went too far (or too soon) since Iris was frozen in place. She start to freak out, but truth is, Iris wasn't bothered, just ... surprised, since she actually liked the kiss =D.

It was a really fun series to make, because I wanted to make sure I covered a range of different emotions in them, so I hope you all liked it!

And stay tuned for their future scenes in the coming months!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Aloy Sketch finished. Looking good. I'm currently replaying Zero Dawn before Forbidden West releases later this week.

aloy2_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Aloy =D

I loved those promo images (or backgrounds) they would make of her just "being there" in an awesome vista. So I thought it would be a fun thing to recreate something like that.

Also, as much as I love the game looks, I trimmed the top part of her outfit to make something a bit more "confortable" ;D, because you know, she can totally take a day off for a stroll =D

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
The sketch makes Aloy look like a man. Its unsettling.
How so? She's a well-built, well-trained & hardened lass, and the sketch seems on point. Let the artist colorize & shade, and you'll most likely see her differently then.
Not every girl needs a soft physiognomy or light makeup to look feminine. Personal taste I suppose?
Slightly squared jaw, untrimmed eyebrows & freckles on top, with reddish-flaxen or deep red locks? I'd simp for that (like every other male character did in that game, lol. Can't blame'em.)

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
How so? She's a well-built, well-trained & hardened lass, and the sketch seems on point. Let the artist colorize & shade, and you'll most likely see her differently then.
Not every girl needs a soft physiognomy or light makeup to look feminine. Personal taste I suppose?
Slightly squared jaw, untrimmed eyebrows & freckles on top, with reddish-flaxen or deep red locks? I'd simp for that (like every other male character did in that game, lol. Can't blame'em.)
The face looks masculine.

• Angry
Reactions: Sh0gvn
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes