5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
iris_1stdate_final.jpg iris_1stdate_final2.jpg iris_1stdate_final4.jpg iris_1stdate_final5.jpg iris_1stdate_nsfw06.jpg iris_1stdate06.jpg

Hey everyone, Iris is finally ready to go out on her first date with Maya =D

I initially was going to make this image on her bathroom, but then I realized the mirror would crop a significant part of her thighs, so I moved the image to the other mirror inside her bedroom lol

I don't need to say I had a blast working on this one, and that it's currently my favourite version of Iris. Messy buns and ponytails should be protected!

Also, bonus panties version ;)

And as promissed, you can download the high res sfw/nsfw version on the attachments bellow. The rest of the variants, psd, video will come with the rewards by the end of the month.

Hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
emma_voyeursmall.jpg emma_voyeursmall2.jpg

Hey everyone, while we wait for .. =D joking. The elven image is coming, no worries. Just that the background is being a lot more time consuming than usual lol.

Anyway, why not have some voyeur while we wait?

People have been suggesting oral sex on voyeurs for a while now, and since we had a few girl on girl versions in the past months, how about a girl on boy version as well?

Lets just say the references for this image were very different than what I usually check, but I have to say I liked the initial result for the first time drawing this type of image lol

So I hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
emma_voyeur_final.jpg emma_voyeur_final2.jpg emma_voyeur_final3.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Emma Frost voyeur!

Wanted to make something a bit different from usual with this one and I have to say, I liked both versions of the image =D

It was definitely a challenge to get "tongue physics "to work lol

You can get the full version in the attachments, the rest of the versions will come with the rewards early next week!

Hope you guys like it!

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 1731430 View attachment 1731426 View attachment 1731427

Wanted to make something a bit different from usual with this one and I have to say, I liked both versions of the image =D

You can get the full version in the attachments, the rest of the versions will come with the rewards early next week!

Hope you guys like it!
emma frost...nice:love::love::love:

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
View attachment 1731430 View attachment 1731426 View attachment 1731427

Hope you guys like it!
Could you share a post with the voyeur of Iris and Maya, please? I appreciate your help ❤❤

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Could you share a post with the voyeur of Iris and Maya, please? I appreciate your help ❤❤
That was an April fools joke. Their voyeur will probably take a while. We'll most likely get Maya getting ready for the date next.

Reactions: mrlos'

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
That was an April fools joke. Their voyeur will probably take a while. We'll most likely get Maya getting ready for the date next.
Oh, shit, right. I got caught. It's a shame, lul
But thanks anyway❤❤

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
maya_1stdate_small.jpg

Hey everyone, while we wait for the Elven ladies .. nevermind =D

Since we had Iris getting ready for their first date last month, now it's time for Maya to do the last "check-up" to make sure her outfit of choice is good enough =D. And given that Iris brings all the waist and hips, Maya brings all the frontal weapons =D

Also, I thought it would be fun for Iris to have a small competition in "cute face in front of the mirror" ;D

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
maya_1stdate05.jpg maya_1stdate_final2.jpg maya_1stdate_final3.jpg maya_1stdate_nsfw05.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Maya giving that last check-up on the mirror before going on her date with Iris =D

I wanted to show some subtle differences between them on how they approach the situation. With Maya, I wanted to bring a bit of that "I'm going to try a dozen of different clothing combinations to find the PERFECT one".

Also, I wanted to include a few details here and there of things she likes, a bit more of her personality.

And an interesting fact, Maya's mirrors actually work! Shocking, I know! I wonder how Iris would react if she saw herself in those "working mirrors" =o

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Gwen Stacy!

I always liked how Gwen still retains a lot of that "modern girl" look in the comics. It's a little throwback to the original pin-up that I made of her years ago, where she's taking a selfie.

But one thing that I liked about spiderverse and recent images of spiderman-theme is how they shift the perspective to something really unusual, in shots that show the characters walking outside of the buildings just like they would be walking on street.

Also, I've been wanting to make another "casual outfit" version of super heroes for some time, so here's Gwen in a "gym outfit" =D

Hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
starwars_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of the image coming for this month to celebrate May 4th =D

Instead of asking you guys to decide if you prefer light or dark side ... why not both? =D

Also, since this is technically not "cannon" (in terms of Iris & Maya relationship) and is more of an "alternative universe" image (kinda like Iris and Maya as mermaids, things like that), NSFW version is allowed ;)

And it's been quite a while since last we saw Iris booty parts =D

ps. Gwen is coming by the end of this week.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes