5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Chigatumadre

Jul 30, 2021
Wow this month's stuff is pretty awesome. Zatanna especially.

Are there any other artists like Krys Decker? Someone who draws "realistic" vanilla stuff instead of furry beasts sticking their magnum dongs into weird looking anime chicks with thighs like tree trunks and tits the size of WW2 era naval mines.

edit: I know of viiper but that's about it
The most realistic is Ninjartist, and other similar ones are DemonLordDante, TheMaestroNoob, Yi Qiang Cao and Limgae. Maybe there are more but I don't know.

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Krys has never been slower with the voyeur one.. is there any preview at least?
From his Discord:

"hey Everyone , just a quick update.

Moving is finally over, now it's just a handful of small things here and there, but nothing major.

Today I'll be sending the past rewards ($10tier), and will get back at working on the voyeur, so it should be ready by the end of the week and we'll be back on the regular schedule

Thank you all for the support (and patience) smile"

So expect it sometime this weekend. Depending on when it releases it might take me some time to upload it.

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017

Hey everyone, first of all, I wanted to apologize for the small radio silence over the past few days.

As I mentioned a few times over the past month, my moving was scheduled to the 1st weekend of december (which was the cause of the delay in the voyeur being sent).

Basically there was a LOT of things to do in the week of 29th november - december 3rd, I was going back and forth between the new place and my old house to make sure everything was finished, since those were the final days of the revenue and then start of the moving process. So I was doing stuff related to the house from 9am until 6-7pm and then getting back home and working at night.

Then the actual moving happened over the weekend and I planned on getting back on working routine early on December 6th, but truth is, I was exhausted. So I took a few days off, and kept my "online presence" to a minimum.

So, with that in mind, how is the state of things?
I'm finishing the voyeur this weekend (on sunday probably), and it will be posted and sent to you guys.
Then I'll start working on December images.

So, here are the poll results and schedule for december!
Pin-up poll

Carmen Sandiego - 213
Samira - 153
Esmeralda - 328 (winner)
Lara Croft - 288 (winner)

Voyeur poll
Claire Redfield - 212
Carmilla - 129
Pirotess - 108
Caitlyn & Vi - 318 (winner)
Chel - 159

With those results in mind, here's the schedule for december:
- Pin-up (NSFW): Esmeralda
- Pin-up (NSFW): Lara Croft
- Drawing: Holiday themed Iris & Maya
- Voyeur (NSFW): Caitlyn & Vi

Hope you guys liked november rewards, again, thanks for the patience and I apologize for the delay on november voyeur!

And I hope you guys like december rewards as well!

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Good Morning, voyeur is up. Links will stay online. Enjoy...

voyeur l voyeur l l

Complete Pack
I think the complete pack is missing a lot of things. Maybe it's still uploading? I personally needed just the voyeur, but I noticed the pack issue. Can you check for those who would want to download the whole thing? :) And thanks for the voyeur, I've been waiting it for the longest time :D And the voyeur itself is amazing this month, very realistic and hot!

Last edited:

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
I think the complete pack is missing a lot of things. Maybe it's still uploading? I personally needed just the voyeur, but I noticed the pack issue. Can you check for those who would want to download the whole thing? :) And thanks for the voyeur, I've been waiting it for the longest time :D
Yeah, something went wrong there. Deleted the link, thanks. I'm on my way to work now so i won't be able to re-upload till later. They'll have to be patient.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added (again):
November 2021 (Now With A Voyeur)

All you dirty peepers, say 'Thank you' to CitDCypher who gave you voyeurs' hole free for free use.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Hey there guys & gals. Krys just posted this.

"Hey everyone, it's finished! Also, we won't be having images with mirrors for a while lol =D

I was really glad that they won the voyeur poll last month, because when I was making their original pin-up, I instantly thought "that could REALLY work as a voyeur" lol.

I thought the idea of the composition and having Caitlyn a bit "pressed against the mirror" would make it really sexy =3. Also, it was a bit nightmarish to keep them (and the overall scene) consistent between the 2 images but I'm really happy with the result!

So I hope you all like it!"

caitlyn_vi_voyeur_final.jpg

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Wow, gotta say his art looks so beautiful. Making me kinda wanna watch Arcane now. Is it any good? I don't LOL.

Reactions: Sh0gvn

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Wow, gotta say his art looks so beautiful. Making me kinda wanna watch Arcane now. Is it any good? I don't LOL.
It really is. I've only heard great things about Arcane. Haven't watched it though.

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
I put off watching Arcane because "lmao no way I'm watching a LoL cartoon" and because I have a general dislike for everything related to MOBAs. Then one day I got bored and decided to give it a go. You know, how bad can it be?

I watched the entirety of Arcane in one day. It is very well made. Great story, great characters, great artwork, just a great show overall, LoL or not.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I put off watching Arcane because "lmao no way I'm watching a LoL cartoon" and because I have a general dislike for everything related to MOBAs. Then one day I got bored and decided to give it a go. You know, how bad can it be?

I watched the entirety of Arcane in one day. It is very well made. Great story, great characters, great artwork, just a great show overall, LoL or not.
Yeah, I'll add it to my Netflix watchlist. After watching the Witcher Anime & Season 2 I'll give it a shot.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
mistletoe _small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of the christmas image coming this month!

I wanted to play with the idea of the mistletoe tradition and Maya finally making her move on Iris.

Also, I wanted to play around with Iris hair a bit and make it a bit more "delicate" instead of the usual super messy hair she has.

And I'm still going a bit back and forth on the "framing" of this image. Mainly because the scene is simply more "focused" on the middle area, and both landscape or portrait orientations leave a lot of unecessary areas. So I might make it a bit more square shaped than usual, so keep in mind it might change.

Oh and this image will have a continuation next month =D

Hope you guys like it!

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
New Post

work_list.jpg

Christmas gifts!

Hey everyone, I'd like to thank you all for another year supporting my work, and for having patience with some small delays we had this year. The schedule will slowly get back on track now that the moving is over and holiday seasons will be over as well. So Ideally, in january/february we'll be back on track.

As a small token of appreciation, this month each one of you will be getting an extra pin-up of your choice (on top of the monthly rewards). This post will be removed on January 7th.

So read the description of how it works, and I hope you all have a great holiday!

Here's how it works (READ IT, it's important =) ):
- read the descriptions bellow and choose the work you want to receive.

- it's 1 work per person

-
To prevent any confusion since many characters have more than one work, the pin-ups are all numbered and the drawings/voyeur have their names instead. So if you want a pin-up, use the number of the thumbnail. If you want the voyeur/drawing, use the name.

- For example. If you want Black Cat pin-up version, you simply reply "064". If you want the voyeur version, you reply "Black Cat" (Keep in mind some characters like Tyrande have more than one voyeur, pay attention to that)

- Posting "Azshara pin-up from november 2016" is not helpful. Just post "024"
- Just a small note to the $10 tier, this is not related to the "past rewards" thing. It's just a little christmas extra. The "past rewards" post will be available on january 1st as usual.

A
few considerations:
  • I only started recording videos on 2017, so I made a small red arrow on the corner of the ones that DON'T have video available to avoid confusion.
  • Obviously, not all images have nsfw versions, so the images with a green border DON'T have nsfw versions.
  • The voyeur images are the ones with purple border.
  • All images have psd, high res available.
So just comment bellow which work you want and it will be send to you in a few days. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Also, there's a folder on my Deviantart with all of the works, so it's easier to browse them to choose!
PS. If you click on the image, you can zoom with the mouse scroll for a better resolution.

whitesnowce3

Jun 11, 2019
New Post

View attachment 1560841

Christmas gifts!

Hey everyone, I'd like to thank you all for another year supporting my work, and for having patience with some small delays we had this year. The schedule will slowly get back on track now that the moving is over and holiday seasons will be over as well. So Ideally, in january/february we'll be back on track.

As a small token of appreciation, this month each one of you will be getting an extra pin-up of your choice (on top of the monthly rewards). This post will be removed on January 7th.

So read the description of how it works, and I hope you all have a great holiday!

Here's how it works (READ IT, it's important =) ):
- read the descriptions bellow and choose the work you want to receive.

- it's 1 work per person

- To prevent any confusion since many characters have more than one work, the pin-ups are all numbered and the drawings/voyeur have their names instead. So if you want a pin-up, use the number of the thumbnail. If you want the voyeur/drawing, use the name.

- For example. If you want Black Cat pin-up version, you simply reply "064". If you want the voyeur version, you reply "Black Cat" (Keep in mind some characters like Tyrande have more than one voyeur, pay attention to that)

- Posting "Azshara pin-up from november 2016" is not helpful. Just post "024"
- Just a small note to the $10 tier, this is not related to the "past rewards" thing. It's just a little christmas extra. The "past rewards" post will be available on january 1st as usual.

A
few considerations:
  • I only started recording videos on 2017, so I made a small red arrow on the corner of the ones that DON'T have video available to avoid confusion.
  • Obviously, not all images have nsfw versions, so the images with a green border DON'T have nsfw versions.
  • The voyeur images are the ones with purple border.
  • All images have psd, high res available.
So just comment bellow which work you want and it will be send to you in a few days. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Also, there's a folder on my Deviantart with all of the works, so it's easier to browse them to choose!
PS. If you click on the image, you can zoom with the mouse scroll for a better resolution.
Is it available to every tier? If I signed up right now could I get one?

Reactions: CanonSpike

hades

May 18, 2017
Jan 2020 to Jun 2020 PSD+WIPS: is it possible to get this one the links are corrupted

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes