5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I stumbled on this forum and thought this is where artists show some of their art in hope to atract people to buy the rest.
You are not completely mistaken: In the adult games sub-forum, you can find such creators (developers, to be precise) who freely offer their games and welcome input and feedback from all.
Illustrators &/or animators are, as you just realized, a different story though :p

LJS45

Sep 23, 2020
You are not completely mistaken: In the adult games sub-forum, you can find such creators (developers, to be precise) who freely offer their games and welcome input and feedback from all.
Illustrators &/or animators are, as you just realized, a different story though :p
Thanks. Sorry if insulted you with my remark about people who complain.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Thanks. Sorry if insulted you with my remark about people who complain.
Don't sweat it my friend; nothing of the sort ever happened.
And besides, who can stay mad in this kind of forum? There's enough sugar & spice here to wash away all the salt & sour grapes from petty misunderstandings (if any), lol.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Good to know for the Rayla pic he kept to the right amount of digits for the character.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
phone01.jpg
sexy_selfie01c.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the follow up series about Iris and Maya, following the events on the pool =D

thought it would be a cool idea to show a bit more about them interacting.

Stay tuned to what happens next in the next few days =D

ps. you can find the actual image in the attachments bellow ;)
I personally am not into lesbian stuff but this series is rather wholesome & fun. Iris will forever be my favorite OC of any creator that I follow/support.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
lust_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Lust!

Since our boy likes boobs, doesn't hurt to do a bit of boob play every now and then =D

Also, wanted to try something a bit different on this one, so I hope you guys like it!

This will be the final image to be part of July's bundle coming out by the end of this week!
______

rewards07.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the preview of rewards coming for July pack!

- Pin-up: Rayla
- HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.
- Iris Series "Sexy selfies!" - HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.
- Voyeur (tier $5 and $10): Lust - HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.

The rewards will come around August 5th!

hope you guys liked this month, and stay tuned for what will happen next month =D

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here yall go, fellas....

Voyeur is not ready yet, will be released this coming Monday....

l l l

Mislabeled the pack....
It is 07 not 06...

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Hey everyone, rewards were just sent, so if you didn't get yours, send me a message so we can fix it! .

The Voyeur will be available on monday, as it wasn't 100% done for today.

Moving on, poll results!

Pin-up poll:
Winry- 287
Black Cat - 212
Nidalee - 217
Cammy - 168
Mirko - 159
She-Hulk - 367 (Winner)

Voyeur poll:
Yor Forger - 254
Catra & Adora - 242
Astrid - 268
Chun-Li & Cammy - 339 (Winner)
Morrigan - 123

With that in mind, here's the schedule for August
- Pin-up (NSFW): Harley Quinn and Ivy. I've been wanting to make an image about them since I saw the preview of their "dressed up" versions on the animated series a few months ago. So with the new season the timing couldn't be better =D
- Pin-up (NSFW): She-Hulk
- Voyeur (NSFW): Chun-Li & Cammy, I've been wanting to paint those characters for a long time now, so they finally won a pool =D
- Pin-up (NSFW): The last work of the month is a bit undecided yet which character will be.

Also, Iris and Maya will have a follow up series next month (September). I didn't make them this month because those "series" always cause a bit of "fatigue" of painting the exact same characters several times in a row. So I didn't want to run the risk of having a lower quality series by being "uninspired" to paint them.

So I hope you guys liked July rewards (plus Lust coming on monday) and hope you guys like what's in store for September!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes