5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Harley x Ivy Preview

Harley_ivy_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Harley & Ivy!

I've been wanting to make something of them for a few months now, ever since they released a "preview image" of them in "gala dresses". So I wanted to mix it a bit with some other scenes =D

I'm already antecipating that the dresses will be nightmarish to paint lol

And I can't stress enough how many times I had to re-paint Harley face because this angle is really REALLY hard to find good references lol .

Also, yes, this is the "tattoless" version of Harley, and the rectangle shapes are money bills

Hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Harley x Ivy finished.

Harley_ivy_06.jpg Harley_ivy_final2.jpg Harley_ivy_final3.jpg Harley_ivy_final4.jpg Harley_ivy_final5.jpg Harley_ivy_final6.jpg Harley_ivy_nsfw06.jpg

And ... it's ... finished!

Not gonna lie, all the other images this month will be on birthday suits, I'm not drawing ANY fabric for the rest of the month! lol

Jokes aside, I have to say I'm REALLY happy with the result, it gave me a lot of trouble, but it was definitely a rewarding result.

So I hope you guys like it!

shazor94

Aug 9, 2020
Hey does some one have march 2021? There are only WIPs and psd from that month on here? Looking specifically for the samus one

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Hey does some one have march 2021? There are only WIPs and psd from that month on here? Looking specifically for the samus one
The links should also contain the JPGs in addition to those mentioned, it's just that any link is around 6 GB.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
iris_maya_makeout_small.jpg

hey everyone, just a little something between the previous selfie series and the next series before Iris and Maya devour each other ;D

Also, I've been wanting to paint hair lit by backlight, so why not a cozy bedside lamp scene?

Hope you guys like it!
Welp looks like we will get 3 Artworks with "Lesbian" content this month. As someone who has no interest in this fetish, it is getting a bit too much lately for my taste. Looks like She-Hulk will be the only Artwork for me this Month. It will be 1 more than last month lol.

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
View attachment 1991538

Welp looks like we will get 3 Artworks with "Lesbian" content this month. As someone who has no interest in this fetish, it is getting a bit too much lately for my taste. Looks like She-Hulk will be the only Artwork for me this Month. It will be 1 more than last month lol.
But last month there was a Rayla and a voyeur with Lust, and the "Selfie" series is quite neutral if you close your eyes to chatting :)

Reactions: johnnyome

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
But last month there was a Rayla and a voyeur with Lust, and the "Selfie" series is quite neutral if you close your eyes to chatting :)
Yeah, Iris' Selfies were the saving grace for last month. She is my favorite OC from all the creators I follow. Iris x Maya is a fun series to follow, from a storytelling perspective. Not so much from a lewd perspective, at least for me.

Regarding the other 2 from last month. I haven't watched The Dragon Prince yet, so Rayla wasn't really interesting to me. That might change after I watch it. The voyeur had Anal & DP, 2 absolute no goes for me. So in conclusion, 0.5 of the 3 Artworks were interesting to me. lol

I just wish there was more of a balance in his Artwork. Most of his patrons seem to enjoy the lesbian stuff, so it ain't going nowhere soon. Which is fine, I just would like a counterbalance. If you are making 2 lesbian artwork give us 2 neutral ones to go with it.

johnnyome

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah, Iris' Selfies were the saving grace for last month. She is my favorite OC from all the creators I follow. Iris x Maya is a fun series to follow, from a storytelling perspective. Not so much from a lewd perspective, at least for me.

Regarding the other 2 from last month. I haven't watched The Dragon Prince yet, so Rayla wasn't really interesting to me. That might change after I watch it. The voyeur had Anal & DP, 2 absolute no goes for me. So in conclusion, 0.5 of the 3 Artworks were interesting to me. lol

I just wish there was more of a balance in his Artwork. Most of his patrons seem to enjoy the lesbian stuff, so it ain't going nowhere soon. Which is fine, I just would like a counterbalance. If you are making 2 lesbian artwork give us 2 neutral ones to go with it.
I honestly thought I was only one getting tired of the the lesbian art which is also not my fetish I just wish to see his amazing non lewd (lesbian) pin up arts

zonerlaim

Dec 18, 2017
Yes more pinups with just Maya since at least so far she is different than all the other girls. They all have similar faces, but at least Maya has a different body type.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
shehulk_01.jpg

She-Hulk - Preview
Hey everyone, while we wait for Iris and Maya to do their thing, here's the initial preview of She-Hulk =D

I'm a sucker for those "being awesome" poses, and I wanted something that felt natural and yet was possible to show a proper "She-Hulk body" and not just a "slightly more fit green girl"

Also, I saw an image that had a mix of her "hero suit" and a ripped pants, and I thought it would make a cool look for her.

Hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
She-Hulk is finished.

shehulk_05.jpg shehulk_final2.jpg shehulk_final3.jpg shehulk_nsfw05.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the final version of She-Hulk!

it's always fun to draw super heroes in "semi" casual clothes =D

Also, I wanted to make sure to make a scene where she could flex those abs, and the figure did her justice.

Hope you guys like it!

cdf86

Nov 27, 2019
mmmmmm no... first time i think Krys got the character wrong.
The art is brilliant. dont get me wrong. but even if this is supposed to be more like the show... it is still too thin.
It´s She-Hulk. She is way more muscular, hotter and just MORE... and all in a very feminine way (even with the mountain of muscles).
Well made art... but for me. didn't reach the soul of the character.

Reactions: soft-spot
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes