5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Making some changes to my posts. Won't be posting the Final SFW/NSFW any longer. Just the preview quality pics and the text as usual. Had a change of heart after having a private convo with Krys.

jade_chamber_final.jpg jade_chamber_final2.jpg jade_chamber_final3.jpg jade_chamber_final4.jpg jade_chamber_final5.jpg

Jade Chamber
Hey everyone, here's the final version of genshin waifus having a day off =D

From back to front, it's Shenhe, Beidou and Ningguang, Yelan and a visitor from Sumero, Dehya.

Sorry about the delay in posting this image, it took an extra day or two more than what I originally planned, also I'm having an issue with power outtage on my block (happened 3 times this past week) so I lost a lot of working hours. Hopefully it won't happen so much in the coming weeks.

I don't need to say this image was very complex to do, but I'm really happy with the result. So even if you are not familiar with who the characters are, I hope you can enjoy their looks =D

Neutral_Guy

Feb 26, 2018

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
pocahontas_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Pocahontas!

Since most images of her have her hair being majestic and windy, I wanted to do something different and make it majestic and wet =D

I always thought it would be fun to make this type of "hair flip" in water, and it's already being a nightmare to paint =D

So I hope you guys like it!
Since this seems like NSFW-only Art, I won't be posting the finished work. The reason can be found in my earlier post.

Texts

Apr 9, 2021
  • Sad
Reactions: soft-spot

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
So does that mean you won't be posting the packs anymore?
I never posted the packs, only the previews. Krys's posts on patreon usually consist of the scetch preview and later on the finished Artwork. In the latter post he usually provides the full resolution sfw & nsfw (nude) as attachments for his Patrons. I just won't be posting the full resolution Artworks (including the voyeur & other nude Artworks) any longer.

You will still be getting the scetch previews & lower resolution finishes Artwork posts.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
1664563495142.png
1664563644470.png

Polls for next Month are up.

Lucy will most likely win the Pin-up Poll. Already has a large margin lead.
My Voyeur vote will go to Yor like it has been going for quite a while now. She ain't going to win but will remain my favorite on there. I will even take Astrid if it would mean we won't get another Lesbian piece.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Since Krys posted the Art on Twitter, I might as well post it here.

pocahontas_final.jpg pocahontas_final2.jpg pocahontas_final3.jpg pocahontas_final4.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Pocahontas!

I have to say, painting water was definitely ... something lol. Which I'll never do it again until the next image that has water =o

Also, this one doesn't really have a sfw version because I just didn't think it needed.

Hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
carmen_voyeur_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the preview of the last image of September pack, Carmen Sandiego!

This is a follow up of her pin-up where you know ... she got caught =D

I wanted to try something a bit different in terms of concept, to make something more similar to a comic. I've been wanting to vary the idea of voyeur images to have the possibility to work on more angles per image and have an actual "sequence" instead of a single frame.

And if it works, it's an idea that can be applied on future voyeurs.

So let me know what you guys think!

Also, just a small update, this month in particular, there was a small delay on the works because not only the Jade Chamber image took a few extra days, I also lost several days of work due to power outtage here at my place. There were repairing something near my block so hopefully it won't happen again in the coming weeks.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Hey everyone, the rewards were sent tonight, so if you didn't get yours, make sure the pledge went through, and send me a message so we can fix it!

Also, keep in mind the voyeur will be available in a few days, finishing up the last details and coloring!

So, poll results!

Pin-up Poll
Elisa Maza - 218
Kiriko - 68
Sarah Fortune - 309
Lucy - 408 (Winner)

Voyeur Poll
Yor Forger - 296
Catra & Adora - 326 (winner)
Astrid - 292

So, what's planned for October.

- Pin-up (NSFW): Lucy, from Edgerunners. =D
- Pin-up (NSFW): Iris & Maya getting ready for Halloween. I had a fun idea in mind for them with a cosplay "problem", so I hope you guys like it =D (Also, don't worry, the follow up for their "makeout" will happen, it's just that this month have a halloween theme)
- Voyeur (NSFW): Catra & Adora, in a very close poll!
- The final image of the month is a bit open but I have a few ideas in mind =D

Also, I want to apologize for the delay in posting the images/rewards on September. Unfortunately I had power outtage on several days this month, and lost 2-3 days of work. I tried to compensate on the weekends but it wasn't enough. Hopefully it won't happen again in the coming weeks.

And the Jade chamber image took a lot more time than initially planned (for reference, the regular pin-up takes between 15-20h, the Jade chamber took ~50h).

Hope you guys liked this month's rewards, and stay tuned for what's coming next!

Reactions: Rhykio and mrlos'

damon8r351

Dec 15, 2021
Zip files don't appear to be working. Using multiple different programs on files from all three links yields nothing. Files download just fine, unzipping doesn't work.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Zip files don't appear to be working. Using multiple different programs on files from all three links yields nothing. Files download just fine, unzipping doesn't work.
I just doable-checked...
unzips just fine...
use a program like 7-zip to unzip it...

Reactions: mrlos'
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes