5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Just a quick update...
It probably won't be necessary here...
Still letting yall know...

Still, semi-retired... but have decided to post stuff if it hasn't shown up here 7 days after the official release...
Also, I am not subscribed to Kizu ...just got my hands on it ... Can't promise any further releases...

Enjoy...

(Vid with sound)...
(Vid with sound)...

(2 separate gifs)...

Reactions: ( Y )

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Polls for next month are up. I don't really have a preference this time around. I would be fine with any one of the choices. I'll let it simmer for today and pun in my vote tomorrow.

The 3rd Artwork will most likely be the voyeur/sex scene of Iris & Maya. Less interesting for me, as I am not into lesbian stuff. I do enjoy the series though. It is quite fun. Also, not everything needs to be lewd.

Don't know if there will be a 4th one. He did mention that Iris x Maya takes a lot of time to make.

1667253085455.png

1667253115948.png

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Hey everyone, the rewards will be sent on nov 7th (his post will be updated when they are sent, so there's no need to message me asking where they are).

For those that missed it, 1-2 weeks ago, my 2nd Hard Drive, where I have all my work files had a technical issue when I changed my power supply, and the files were lost.

As a precaution, I have all my working files constantly synced with my google drive, so only the videos of Lucy (and part of Iris and Maya videos) were lost, since video files on raw recording are gigantic I don't make a backup that often.

But even with the backup I lost a few days of work on the process of re-syncing re-installing everything on the new one, hence the small delay on sending the rewards. So I apologise for that.

Moving on to poll results!

Btw, patreon made a small change on the interface and the "allow multiple choice" button was a bit more stealthy than it usually is so I forgot to toggle it, and when I noticed it, there was already over 300 votes, so that's why the pin-up poll was 1 choice only.

Pin-up poll!
Jessie (Hair down version) - 31%
Makima - 9%
Sarah Fortune - 35% (Winner)
Bayonetta - 10%
Chel - 16%

Voyeur poll!
Panam Palmer - 319
Batgirl - 382 (Winner)
Kida - 265
Deedlit - 142

So, what's planned for November (in no particular order):

- Pin-up (NSFW): Sarah Fortune
- Pin-up (NSFW): Jessie, since the poll was really close and there's nothing really planned for november, why not include the 2nd place as well? =D
- Iris and Maya - Voyeur Series (NSFW): yeap, it's finally here. It's going to follow a similar structure of Carmen Sandiego "panels voyeur", with a few changes:
- it will have 4 images of similar size (instead of 1 big and 3 smaller ones)
- the final image will have 5760 x 3240px
- the panels will also work out as "standalone" images of around 1500x3000px
- it will be on the usual "black and white" tone as the other series.

- Voyeur (NSFW): Batgirl

Anyway, hope you guys like october rewards, and hope you enjoy what's comig for november!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
jessie_small.jpg

Jessie - preview

Hey everyone, starting this month with Jessie's pin-up =D

I'm a sucker for long wavy hair, and the idea of Jessie without her "weird haircut" always sounded cool to work with.

And I also love the idea of making those characters wearing casual outfits, so I gave her a bit of street look.

Hope you guys like it!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
October 2022

But without .psds as new
Policy goes

Address your 'Thank yous' anyways to LauchBoy42 who Shared it!

There is a lot of nice nice Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Jessie!

I was meant to finish this on friday, but I wasn't 100% happy with the background being too ... white, so I did a little something to go along her looks =D

Also, I learned that this kind of pants are way harder to paint than jeans and similars. Let's just say, there's a lot of folds lol

Hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Batgirl_small.jpg

Batgirl - Voyeur preview

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Batgirl voyeur =D

Had to go with Barbara and Dick Greyson for this one, fooling around a bit on the Batmobile lol

Plus it's always fun to play around the "half dressed/half naked" voyeurs that are kind of spur of the moment thing.

Fun fact, Dick is now present in more voyeur than most girls, since apparently he was involved with half of DC comics girls at some point lol

Anyway, hope you guys like it, and Miss Fortune pin-up is coming up later this week =)

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
I would love to see Panaam as well! but I just wish Krys draws a voyeur scene of Samus and Miranda Lawson from mass effect someday, they are 2 of my favorites and the futuristic setting plus both of them using tight bodysuits...don't know, seems like a good combo to me

Last edited:

Itachiri

Dec 15, 2021
Since PSDs are no longer shared in this thread, anyone knows where to get them? Worked a lot with them, would love to have the latest arts to tweak some stuff.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes