5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
rewards11.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the preview of rewards coming for November pack!

- Pin-up: Jessie
- HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.
- Pin-up: Miss Fortune - HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.
- Voyeur (tier $5 and $10): Batgirl - HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.

The rewards will come around December 5th!

Hope you guys enjoyed the works of this month and stay tuned to what's coming next!
Hey everyone, here's the preview of rewards coming for November pack!
- Pin-up: Jessie
- HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.
- Pin-up: Miss Fortune - HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.
- Voyeur (tier $5 and $10): Batgirl - HD JPG, NSFW version, PSD file, video.

The rewards will come around December 5th!

Hope you guys enjoyed the works of this month and stay tuned to what's coming next!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Once again, not putting out the whole Pic out of respect for the Artist but here is a tease on the finished voyeur.

Batgirl_final2.jpg Batgirl_final3.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Batgirl!

Was going to post it yesterday, but there was a small number of details that I wanted to double check with rested eyes, so here it is!

It was really cool to make this composition and I really liked the idea of the body pose and setting of "heat of the moment" thing =D

So I hope you guys like it!

I'm finishing setting up the files so rewards are coming in a day or two =)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Rewards sent, Poll results and December schedule!
Hey everyone, the rewards of november pack were just sent, so if you didn't get yours, make sure your pledge went through, and let me know!

Starting off, I'm having a survey going to help me better direct the content created here, so if you didn't answear yet, it would be of great help!

Now, Pin-up Poll results!
Alextrasza - 227
Yoruichi - 304 (Winner)
Queen Marika - 231
Sif - 203
Chel - 252

Voyeur poll results!
Panam Palmer - 291
Morrigan - 240
Kida - 358 (Winner)
Suki - 229

With that in mind, here's the December schedule!
- Iris & Maya "Voyeur series" (NSFW)
- Pin-up (NSFW) -
Yoruichi
- Pin-up (NSFW) - Iris & Maya "Holiday image"
- Voyeur (NSFW) - Kida

Also, as I mentioned in the other post I'll be taking a small break between 24th-31th.

So, hope you guys liked november rewards, and stay tuned for December works starting this week =D

Reactions: gangjee

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
November 2022

And again you can address your 'Thank yous' to LauchBoy42 who Shared it!

There is a lot of nice nice Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

SpaceAceMace

Jul 22, 2019
So I'm guessing Krys actually forgot about the Maya/Iris voyeur for this month, " - Iris and Maya - Voyeur Series (NSFW): yeap, it's finally here. It's going to follow a similar structure of Carmen Sandiego "panels voyeur", "

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Yup, he has posted the first panel yesterday. Art looks good but as I am not into Lesbo it ain't for me.

Here is the text he posted alongside it:

Hey everyone, here's the first panel of the voyeur series coming up this week =D

it's a direct follow up to the "Makeout" image from a few months ago.

Also, keep in mind the series will be a "mosaic/comic" style (similar to the Carmen Sandiego voyeur), hence why the different size and proportions. The final collage will be posted when they are all finished =)

Hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Krys just posted the Survey results. For those who are interested.

Hey everyone, since we already had around 500 responses to the survey, it's enough information for me to share some data from it.

The initial questions were more to understand the "who is my audience".

Two interesting points on this, is that the average age is older and the "how long have you been my patreon" also leaned more towards "more than one year". Which is great, since it means more people are staying for the long run.

So, here's a sum up of the questions.

The other questions are mostly things that are interesting to me. There's a lot of great feedback, and here's some things to highlight.

• I made small changes on the "welcome post" (the one that's pinned at the top of my feed) with a small "FAQ" to make it clearer how patreon works, where to get the rewards and all that.

• Also, to alleviate some issues with MEGA zipping the files (keep in mind this is not an issue with MEGA specifically since all hosting services have that issue), I'll make a test on the next month to have all the JPG files (NSFW, SFW, WIP, Wallpaper Folders) zipped and only the PSD/video files to be download individually.

• I'll be making some small changes to the Gumroad structure to see a way to include the .psd files as well. But that will be done next year.

• While delays are never a good thing, sometimes "life happens" and I might loose days of work due to possible health issues, technical issues, things out of my control (power outtage etc).
    The thing is, it's very hard to recover those days since the schedule is tight as it is, so if the month start 2-3 days late, odds are it will also finish 2-3 days late, which would cause a delay on the next month as well. Moving foward, to prevent situations where we have delays on the reward for more than one month, I'll simply cut one of the works that month or include a 4th "more simple" drawing (like the image I made of Iris years ago, the one where she has earbuds listening to music) and adjust the schedule so we don't have 3-4 months in a row of "late rewards".

Possible future changes
I'm always following up what other artists are doing in terms of what they offer/price range etc.

But whenever I see creators with a dozen tiers with things like "includes extra variants, includes random image from another tier" or segmenting the rewards in several "parts" I find it to be super confusing and hard to know what you'll get.
So I prefer to keep it simplified and do the pricing about the amount of works created on the month, the time it takes to make them, the quality of the works delivered etc.
Also, the vast majority of people like the current tier structure and think there's good value on them compared to what is offered elsewhere.

Things like psd/video files, those things are a "bonus", those files will be created regardless, so they are not increasing the price of the tier.
With that in mind, I'm planning those changes for next years.
  • $5 tier: Include the video files, so this is the "default tier" to get everything from the month, so people that want the video files as well don't feel forced to go to the $10 tier.

• $10 tier: Instead of choosing +2 works from previous months, you'd be able to pick a full pack from previous months (with all it works included), so this would be the tier to the people who want to complete their collection from previous months. This way it would be faster for people to complete their collection and it's "easier to choose".

People often ask for higher tiers for "more stuff" but I honestly don't know what to include on those tiers. Comissions are off the table and physical goods on patreon are a nightmare to manage. And I honestly don't plan on having "more things" to manage on patreon.

So unless something really cool appears, we won't have a higher tier for the time being.

I know this is a long and text heavy post, but I think it's important to keep tabs with you guys and tell how people are feeling about the current structure.
Let me know what you guys think and I really appreciate you all that took the time to answear the survey!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
yoruichi2_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Yoruichi!

Since everyone and their mother painted her with either the bikini or the "waterfall scene", I thought it would be a fun route to go with the street/workout outfit for her, besides, can't go wrong with abs =D

Also, yeah, there will be a bikini variant lol

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
sweaters_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Iris & Maya holiday image for this year.

I was going to leave it for next week but since it's christmas themed, it makes more sense to finish this one in time for christmas first.

Just wanted to have a little fun with the usual "holiday silly sweaters" that Iris always had, and now she got one for Maya, that's still not 100% on board with the idea lol. It's an acquired taste =D

Hope you guys like it!

PS. this one won't have a NSFW version

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
I would love to see Kryss or any other artists drawing Fragile from Death Stranding, just started the game and seems like a perfect character to make art out of

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Iris & Maya Christmas Art is finished. Iv'e realy come to adore these 2 gals and there storyline. It is quite a fun series.
Ps. There won't be a nsfw version of it.

Iris & Maya "Sweaters"

Hey everyone, took an extra day from what I originally planned, and I might have spent more time than I usually do on the faces, but I couldn't be happier with the result =D

Personally I think it's my best version of Iris and Maya, so I hope you guys like it!

The polls for the next are also up.

1672352228032.png

1672352279506.png
Killer Frost & Gwen Stacy currently have a pretty sizable lead.

whitesnowce3

Jun 11, 2019
Iris & Maya Christmas Art is finished. Iv'e realy come to adore these 2 gals and there storyline. It is quite a fun series.
Ps. There won't be a nsfw version of it.

The polls for the next are also up.

Killer Frost & Gwen Stacy currently have a pretty sizable lead.
Wow i thought Marika and Panam would lead instead.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes