5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey everyone, officially starting January pack! I was going for another anime girl this month, but I totally forgot there was the Year of the Rabbit celebration, so I thought it would be fitting to squeeze Mirko instead, which I've been wanting to paint for a long time =D

Thought it would be a cool concept to mix her more "athletic" form with a delicate themed outfit.
---

I know it took a "little" longer than usual, but I had the idea to make a "fanservice" variant (the lingerie version) and well .... it took a lot of time to do it. Also, this image had a LOT of "moving parts" which took a while to figure out to do it, but also means more variants and combinations. So I hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
gwen_voyeur_small2.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Gwen and Miles voyeur =D

Thought it would be fun to explore the "dorm room" situation with them (similar to Starfire and Raven in the past), and I wanted to do something a bit different with camera angle, pose etc =D

Hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
killer_frost_small.jpg

Hey everyone, posting this so we have everything "previewed" for January pack.

Here's my version of Killer Frost! I'll be honest, when I searched about the character I was a bit disappointed with the results that I found, since 99% of her images are her in the one of the 2-3 more famous costume variants with "frost things" going about.

I always think it's fun to get those characters and build them in a more "unique" way so it's not the 829018901 image of her doing the same thing.

And since it's super hot in here (yeah, I live in the "it's summer now" part of the world) I thought it would be a fun take to make her enjoying the sun in a sexy/elegant bikini. Keep her "messy white/blueish short hair" in a more elegant look.

Also, I thought it would be a cool angle to make something really close to the "ground".

Anyway, hope you guys like it, this will be the last image of January's pack (coming around February 6th)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey everyone, here's what planned for February!

January rewards will be sent around February 6-7th. Im finishing up Gwen voyeur in 1-2 days and then moving on to Killer frost that's alredy in production as well, that will be finished on Monday next week or tuesday is anything takes more time than initially planned.

----------------------------------------------
Poll results!
Pin- up Poll
Alextrasza - 225
Liliana Vess - 211
Queen Marika - 321 (winner)
Nami - 199
Chel - 290

Voyeur poll
Panam Palmer - 317
Morrigan - 245
Daphne & Velma (the old school version) - 385 (winner)
Suki - 225
Himeno - 109

Looks like we'll finally have Queen Marika and Daphne/Velma voyeur that were both long time coming since they almost won several polls in the past.
----------------------------------------------
So here's what's planned for February!
- Pin-up (NSFW) - Queen Marika
- Pin-up (NSFW) - Unless there's a major announcement of a super hyped character in the middle of the month that requires me to adjust, we'll have Iris & Maya doing Iris & Maya things =)
- Voyeur (NSFW) - Daphne & Velma, at least one good thing came out of the recent series =D

February is a slightly shorter month and I'm still not working at full speed yet. I'm much better, btw, just not fully recovered and I'm really not going to push my luck with excess work and risk having my condition worse. I rather work on 3 well made images than try to squeeze a 4th image in there and end up having delayed rewards again.

Hopefully I'll be fully recovered in the coming weeks and we'll be able to have 4 images on March.

So, thanks for the continuous support, hope you like the images coming!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Here is the finished Killer Frost piece.

Krys posted it past midnight my local time. The reward will come out sometime later today.

Killer Frost - Preview

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Killer Frost!

For a character that I thought to not be very interesting at first, I have to say I loved her look. Also, yes, I'm super proud of that drink!!

Rewards will be sent tomorrow since I'm still rendering the video, finishing up the psd files etc.
---------------------------------
I always think it's fun to get those characters and build them in a more "unique" way so it's not the 829018901 image of her doing the same thing.

And since it's super hot in here (yeah, I live in the "it's summer now" part of the world) I thought it would be a fun take to make her enjoying the sun in a sexy/elegant bikini. Keep her "messy white/blueish short hair" in a more elegant look.

Also, I thought it would be a cool angle to make something really close to the "ground".

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
January 2023

And all say 'Thank you' to LauchBoy42 who Shared it! CLICK IT!

There is a lot of nice nice Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
valentine_small.jpg

Hey everyone, starting february's work, your favourite couple, Iris & Maya, fooling around a bit on Iris famous bathtub =D

Thought it would be fun to do something in between cute and sexy =D

Hope you guys like it!

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Oh boy, not another "biting of the lips" one.. hahahha I wonder if he can't see that it just looks off or he doesn't care?

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
I know for sure he doesn't care about opinion of a freeloader which is going to beg for packs no matter what he draws.
But Maybe if he did he could possibly have more patreons etc. I have subbed many dif artists many I pulled awau because of content usually once they lean to far futa but also if they dont bother to listen to fans.

Reactions: soft-spot

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
I know for sure he doesn't care about opinion of a freeloader which is going to beg for packs no matter what he draws.
Who isn't a freeloader in here? If his content was better, I would be patreon and yes, I like the details of his art, but I don't like how repetitive and wrong in regards to structure is.. So maybe if he was listening to some critique, his art was going to be even better. How many fans of lesbo scenes there are? Does anyone likes how he draws those lips being bitten?

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Who isn't a freeloader in here? If his content was better, I would be patreon and yes, I like the details of his art, but I don't like how repetitive and wrong in regards to structure is.. So maybe if he was listening to some critique, his art was going to be even better. How many fans of lesbo scenes there are? Does anyone likes how he draws those lips being bitten?
Oh yeah, these lip bites are pretty off putting

Reactions: soft-spot

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Since the previews don't precisely show nudity I decided that I can post it here.
The art turned out pretty well. Iris is still my favorite but Maya is growing on me with every Artwork.

"I took an extra day of work to make sure everything was as good as it can be, and I found out I'm probably spending more time than I should on the drinks lol. But it worked out really well, so I'm fine with that!

Hope you guys like it!!"

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
You know? I actually love that the Iris & Maya relationship progression pictures is moving along at a slow pace, instead of just them hookin' up and screwin'. Keep up the progression of this relationship Krys.

Reactions: whitesnowce3
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes