5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
kida_voyeur_small.jpg

Hey everyone, before we close this month, here's the last image that will be created on December pack, Kida Voyeur!

It's always cool to make those stylized characters on my style and see how I can bring them to life.

Hope you guys like it!

----

Also, I was clearing up the timeline of older informative posts, and those previews posts end up creating a lot of uncessary clutter for new people that want to browse previous months.

So in order to clear up the timeline here on patreon a bit, and make it easier for people to browse the actual goods, the "preview post" will simply be later edited to include the final image. (similar to how the Iris series are made, that I simply include each image on the initial post)

You'll still be notified of the final image being posted, don't worry! It will just be a single post for each image from now.

The Polls look the same. Killer Frost & Gwen Stacy both with a 100+ vote leads. Panam & Queen Marika are second in votes.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Long post incoming. Yoruichi is finished, Poll results & general Update from Krys. Pack should be out later today. Minus the voyeur since it isn't finished.

_____

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Yoruichi! I wasn't 100% happy with her initial outfit choice, so I made a few alternatives =D

Turns out, white jeans really do work out well on her =D

Also yes, this was the initial "preview post" that I edited to include the final image.

The timeline was getting a bit confusing to browse due to the amount of preview post in the mix, cases of previews being posted on one month and the final image being posted on another was causing a bit of "which month this image belongs to?".

So from now on, I'll post the previews, and then simply edit the post to include the final version as well so everything from that characters is on a single post.

Anyway, hope you guys like it!
______

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great holiday season! (rewards will be available tomorrow btw)

Mine was really good except for a small health issue. Reason why I wasn't able to finish Iris & Maya and Yoruichi ealier was because I had a small issue with my c7/c8 nerve (the base of the neck).

A few years ago (I believe it was 2016) I had a severe issue on a similar region and had to stop working for several weeks. Since I had that episode before, this time around I went to the doctors as soon as I started having the symptons.

A few days of pain + doctors appointments to identify the issue, and while I'm not 100% fixed since it's a process that takes weeks/months to fix, at least I'm able to work again on a slightly lower capacity. So I'll be able to finish Kida voyeur next week.

To prevent further delays January will have 3 works and we'll see how things evolve for February.

Now to the good things, here are the poll results!
Pin-up poll

Alextrasza - 221
Killer Frost - 371 (Winner)
Queen Marika - 256
Lilith - 163
Chel - 243

Voyeur poll
Panam Palmer - 266
Morrigan - 228
Gwen Stacy - 391 (Winner)
Suki - 242
2B - 156

With that in mind here's what's planned for January (after I finish Kida's voyeur from December pack)
- Pin-up (NSFW) - Killer Frost
- Pin-up (NSFW) - Not 100% decided but I have a pretty good idea on who will be.
- Voyeur (NSFW) - Gwen Stacy

Changes coming for my Patreon
Based on feedback and in order to improve usability on how things are handled here, here are the changes to expect in the next days/weeks.
  • 1) There's going to be a new post with the link to the monthly rewards on the timeline (The links will still be sent via message at the beginning of each month just like I always did). This is meant to fix cases of people that join late in the month and have trouble finding the links to the rewards (yes, a lot of people ignore the welcome message with the links because they think there's nothing important in them lol)

• 2) In order to clear up the timeline a bit, preview posts will be merged with the post with final version of the image.

The previews will still be posted! You will still get notified of everything, no worries.
  • 3) The jpg files (SFW, NSFW, WIP, Wallpaper folders) will be available as .zip on the rewards link. Since not everyone downloads PSD and Video files, and there's only a handfull of them, they will remain to be downloaded individually.

• 4) Voyeur Tier (5$) will include the video files as well.

• 5) Completionist Tier (10$): People on this tier will be able to request 1 entire pack from any given month instead of 2 individual works.

• 6) My gumroad will be updated to include the .psd files and the discount code for patreons will be increased from 25% to 40%. So each individual work will cost $2.40
Currently the $10 tier gave people the choice to get current rewards +2 individual past works from previous months (so each past work had a cost of $2,50)
With the change, people that prefer to pick specific works instead of an entire month's pack, can join the $5 tier and simply get those specific past works on my gumroad for $2,40 each.

• 7) This is not set in stone, but I'm considering creating higher tiers to get multiple past rewards at once. So people are not forced to remain in the $10 tier for many months just to complete their past rewards.
For example:
$30 tier: monthly rewards +6 packs from previous months.
$50 tier: monthly rewards +12 packs from previous months.

I know it's a long post, but as usual, I think it's important to communicate those things!

AnonD0c

Aug 31, 2022
Long post incoming. Yoruichi is finished, Poll results & general Update from Krys. Pack should be out later today. Minus the voyeur since it isn't finished.

_____

______

Sweet mother of god, yessss

Itachiri

Dec 15, 2021
Question for someone who got the PSD; does the Iris and Maya sweater PSD have a secret nsfw layer?
It doesn't. Krys stated in a comment that he didn't make a NSFW version of it since the SFW version took too much time already.

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
I must say, this is my favorite voyeur one for the past year. I like how he attempted to make the face a bit different, and the sweaty skin looks great. Pretty dope. It was worth the wait :)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Preview of the first character of the january pack. It is Mirko from My Hero.

mirko_small.jpg

Hey everyone, officially starting January pack! I was going for another anime girl this month, but I totally forgot there was the Year of the Rabbit celebration, so I thought it would be fitting to squeeze Mirko instead, which I've been wanting to paint for a long time =D

Thought it would be a cool concept to mix her more "athletic" form with a delicate themed outfit.

Hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
The January Polls are up.

Didn't bother voting on the voyeur poll. I've learned my lesson. If a Lesbian voyeur is on the poll, it is going to win 75% of the time. By the way, it is already winning. Well, good for those who enjoy it.

One the Pinup poll, I voted for Queen Marika. She is leading by a small margin but Chell is right on her tail. Wouldn't bother me if Chell won. She has been on the Poll for quite a while now. Never winning but always being 2nd or third.

1674809114875.png

1674809128636.png

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
I also dislike the lesbo voyeur.. they are boring (he does them the same every time).. wish it could be Morrigan or Suki
Chel seems like an interesting option for the pin up but I bet he won't do it ever..

Reactions: johnnyome
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes