5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
So Krys put up the Polls for the next month.

For the Pin-up, I voted for Supergirl and Nami. I was pleasantly surprised that Supergirl has a sizable lead as of now.
I didn't bother voting on the voyeur. Lesbo + Overwatch is an autoatic win.

Hopefully, the third Artwork will be some decent (Non Lesbo) Artwork. Kind of getting tired of them lately. It was bearable when it was just one mostly voyeur Artwork but since Krys made Iris & Maya a couple it is getting a bit much for someone (me) who doesn't enjoy that type of kink.

1677283031904.png
1677282998437.png
As I was writing this Krys also put out the Preview for Queen Marika, so here you go.

marika_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Queen Marika's tit.. image coming up this month =D

After a careful research, I found approximately 52.239 fanarts of Marika "standing there" looking hot, so I thought it would be a cool approach to paint her "laying there" looking hot ... you know, before everything went to shit =D. And it's been a while since we last had a landscape image.

So I hope you guys like it! This is going to be the final image of February's pack.

piercingWinds

Dec 30, 2021

For the Pin-up, I voted for Supergirl and Nami. I was pleasantly surprised that Supergirl has a sizable lead as of now.
I didn't bother voting on the voyeur. Lesbo + Overwatch is an autoatic win.

Hopefully, the third Artwork will be some decent (Non Lesbo) Artwork. Kind of getting tired of them lately. It was bearable when it was just one mostly voyeur Artwork but since Krys made Iris & Maya a couple it is getting a bit much for someone (me) who doesn't enjoy that type of kink.

As I was writing this Krys also put out the Preview for Queen Marika, so here you go.

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Queen Marika's tit.. image coming up this month =D

After a careful research, I found approximately 52.239 fanarts of Marika "standing there" looking hot, so I thought it would be a cool approach to paint her "laying there" looking hot ... you know, before everything went to shit =D. And it's been a while since we last had a landscape image.

So I hope you guys like it! This is going to be the final image of February's pack.
Really hope for Evelynn

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020

I absolutely agree. He is overdoing the lesbo things and indeed for people who's kink isn't that is boring. Besides, he makes their faces really bad.. Iris and Maya for this pack are hidious... :( I think this pack will be one of the worst ones.. By this point we all know that he is into tomboy lesbians, but cmon..

Anyway, thanks Sh0gvn for sharing the updates :)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I absolutely agree. He is overdoing the lesbo things and indeed for people who's kink isn't that is boring. Besides, he makes their faces really bad.. Iris and Maya for this pack are hidious... :( I think this pack will be one of the worst ones.. By this point we all know that he is into tomboy lesbians, but cmon.
I would starkly disagree with the hideous part. His, alongside Sciamano's, Art is my absolute favorite out there. To me, the quality is consistent and gorgeous. Kinks are obviously not up for debate. Some enjoy this, some that. Everybody their own. I for one am just not into lesbianism at all. It just has been a bit much of it lately and it seems we will get at least another one next month. The lesbo voyeur has a sizeable lead on everybody on the Poll. I just would like a bit more of a balance. He usually does 3 Artworks a month. If he is doing an Iris x Maya artwork, he should consider not putting a lesbian voyeur on the poll. It isn't entirely Krys's fault though. People still have to vote for it and when a lesbo is on the poll, it usually wins by quite a margin if it isn't from a niche franchise.

Anyway, thanks Sh0gvn for sharing the updates :)
np

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
As in, packs for those 4 months. All the mega and reauplods I can find here are expired. Would greatly appreciate!
Well I have them, but to send all 4 would be a lot of work.. maybe pick the 2 you want the most? or specific artworks?

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Welp... Dang...:love::love::love:

marika_final.jpg marika_final2.jpg marika_final3.jpg
marika_final4.jpg

Hey everyone, Queen Marika's tit.. image, is finished!

I was planning to post it on the morning, but let's just say "I've spared no expenses" and took a little longer. But here it is!

So I hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Poll results are here. As expected Supergirl & Overwatch won. Cammy will be the other (guaranteed) Pin-up of the Month. We might even get a 4th one. We feasting next Month.

Hey everyone, here's what's planned for March.

Rewards will be sent around March 6-7th. The voyeur image of february pack (Daphne & Velma) is already in production and should be finished in a few days.

Keep in mind that I always make a post letting everyone know when the rewards are delivered, there's really no need to message me asking where are the links.

----------------------------------------------------
Poll results!
Pin-up poll
Alextrasza - 198
Liliana Vess - 171
Supergirl (Lara Lane-Kent) - 385 (winner)
Nami - 171
Pirotess -135
Hera - 162

Voyeur poll
Ada Wong - 161
Jessie - 263
Evelynn - 149
Cortana - 262
Widowmaker & Ashe - 359 (winner)

While those polls in particular were very one sided, the remaining options were relatively close, so most of them will be available next poll.
----------------------------------------------------
So, here's what's planned for March
- Pin-up (NSFW) - Cammy, yes, I've been wanting to paint her for a long time, and the timing is too good to pass
- Pin-up (NSFW) - I have a few ideas in mind, but still not 100% decided.
- Pin-up (NSFW) - Supergirl
- Voyeur (NSFW) - Widowmaker & Ashe

Now that I'm back at working on my usual schedule, it's possible to bring back 4 works this month.

So I hope you guys like february pack and hope you like what we have in store for march!

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
I'm so happy with the results! Kara's Supergirl is one of my favorite characters ever, but this other version of supergirl is really sexy, so looking forward for that. I love Cortana but not much into blue skin characters and the Overwatch ladies are always eye candy so super happy! and Cammy! she is my favorite from SF, I'm just hoping we get an "ass shot" for that one!

Reactions: sam1836 and Amil Io

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
All who checked OP (=First Post of Thread) have chance to have it...

--> https://f95zone.to/threads/krys-decker-collection-2023-02-09-krys-decker.19186/

1678157856723.png

As a thumb rule: Always check OP first.

Content Shared in Thread is added to OP.

(at least eventually. The 'Zone is run by hobbyists, not by paid staff, so sometimes it may take some time.)

Don't bother with Links Shared in Threads, could be dead and Sharing Members have full and unlimited right to delete content they Shared from Hosts they used and limit usage of their accounts as they wish.

If substantial amount of Download Links are dead: Report OP
If you find from Threads content which isn't in OP, yet, Report Post

(!) Report -button is on lower right corner of Posts.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes