5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
never even noticed the delay from Saavedra. prob because is nicer about it. lol
I do rember something about someone posting your uploades on discord and was upset. either case have fun.

Reactions: SAAVEDRA

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
You know what? I want to start an experiment. I will start sharing the full Packs again. This time around with a 48-hour delay from the official release. Also, I will have the folders password protected and only share that password if no one is begging for their release in that timeframe. Maybe that way we can have actual discussions in the Threads. When they are not filled pack begging requests.
I know I am being a troll here but hey IDC.

Anyways here is the full Pack (minus the Videos, I am not going to download 2gb+ folders). Also, I am only going to use gofile from now on.

(Art & PSD's can be downloaded separately)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a good way of doing it.

Reactions: soft-spot

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
hey guys, I see everything is getting super tense on here, so I'll try to release the valve a bit......anyone knows any good recommendations for new artists? I'haven't discovered anyone new in months maybe more that a year and with all that AI thing going on is getting harder to find new real artists

Reactions: soft-spot

Roaring2020

Mar 6, 2020
hey guys, I see everything is getting super tense on here, so I'll try to release the valve a bit......anyone knows any good recommendations for new artists? I'haven't discovered anyone new in months maybe more that a year and with all that AI thing going on is getting harder to find new real artists
What do you mean "new" artists & what do you prefer?

Feb 10, 2022
This guy is awesome=
Theres no thread for him aswell.

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
What do you mean "new" artists & what do you prefer?
well I guess new is relevant to each one of us yeah, so instead just share an artist that you think is not well known like sciamano, kryss decker, liangxing, sakimichan, zumidraws just to name a few....someone you think hasn't got a big spotlight and deserves it.....as for preferences I have no preference at all except for those that draw only super thic characters haha don't like those at all

piercingWinds

Dec 30, 2021
Sciamano240, Firolian, Aromasensei, Satanya, Felox, Hoobamon, Longeron are S-tier for me

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
anyone knows any good recommendations for new artists? I'haven't discovered anyone new in months maybe more that a year

an artist that you think is not well known
Of those not exactly "fresh new" but distinctively artful enough to be considered "real":

Hex_D (@hxD9585): about 99.9% very wholesome FGO stuff, initially black&white but there're a few colorized set edits.
Hu Dako (@dako1234): also wholesome, mostly videogame-ish (chinese gacha heroines), watercolor-type visuals.
Aranee: most "technically educated" of all CSR artistic followers.

Honorable mentions: OthalaM, Paloma Piquet (@PalomaP), AstiseMie (good luck finding her arts at all), CptPopcorn, Noodlenood, Sgt_Lonely.

Honorable SFW mentions: Khyle (@Khyleri.), GUWEIZ.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Death69inc

LauchBoy42

Nov 1, 2022
Not that someone is asking me, but this seems like a good idea.
I have no personal vendetta against anyone here. I am just tired that every time I look into these Threads 60% of the time we have people either complaining or asking for packs. You know in the olden days we actually had actual discussions in Forums. It probably won't help but I want to give it a try. Now that people know the time the Packs will release at the latest we will have less of that content.

In other things, now that Sh0gvn won't be posting previews, I will take up that task too. It won't be as detailed, just the full art sfw previews. No flavor text also. I think some just should be left for actual patrons since the pack will land here anyway.

So that is pretty much everything.

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
I agree, I was getting annoyed seeing people just asking for packs without patience, i started telling people off for it.

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
Pink Lady Mage is also excellent, but they've gone dark a few years ago. So no new content, but what is there is certainly something.

LauchBoy42

Nov 1, 2022
I am willing to start a subscription for you all, I don't mind.
I just need to know what tier to get to get so I can share any upcoming months and where to upload it all so I can share it here.
Feel free to do so. The more patrons for Krys the better. You get access to everything (Art, PSD & Videos) through the 5 Dollar tier.

The only thing that I haven't provided for this month is the Vids. I have no, nor do I seek a monopoly here. lol

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes