5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Am I the only one having problem with opening any of the folders that
Freekneger shared? It says that " This file is not public " even when I enter the password, doesn't allow me to download either.. The files need to be public I think, and they are currently not maybe, I am not sure...
I get the same error, so not just you.
Yup... When you create Folders on GoFile, they are automatically private... You need to make them public through the options menu...

Besides, the only thing missing are the videos, right..

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Guess who is back...
Seems like not much has changed lol...
Well, whatever... I am back and will be sharing stuff again...

Let's start with the preview of the 2nd Artwork of the Month...

Wow, that angle is awesome :0

I have no doubt that Krys is one of the few artists who take his audience very much into account, in addition to not neglecting what he likes as well.
I must also admit that I am glad that he does something different for the arts with respect to the poses, for example.

Thanks Rhykio :)

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
My 1st 2 Street Fighter waifus, Chun-Li & Cammy. Chun-Li's always lookin' bangin', and Cammy's lookin' hot too. I still can't believe she chopped off her twin braids. I've heard people say that Cammy looks like #18 from DragonBall, and I'm starting to notice that.

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Nice to see him drawing them both, hope he draws Juri one day, i like her "sadistic" style

Freekneger

Aug 28, 2021
ashe_widow_small.jpg
Widowmaker & Ashe - Voyeur preview

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Widowmaker and Ashe voyeur =D

It's been a while since I've been wanting to paint them, so I'm really glad they won the poll!

I loved the noir vibe that people often use for fanart of them so I wanted to do something similar. Similar to Elizabeth voyeur last year, it's that "dark detective office" background =D

Also, there's not enough "all-dressed up" widowmaker fanarts out there, specially with loose hair =D

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

rhapsody1991

Formerly 'lilisionnach'
May 29, 2021
Just wondering, especially with the Widowmaker & Ashe preview, if the thread should get the `lesbian` tag. There's plenty of content there to justify it. I almost missed this artist since it wasn't there.
Edit: I know it's in the Genre listing, but it won't show up if you search for the tag in the search function.
Edit2: Thanks for adding the tag.

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here are the finished voyeur Artwork and the April Poll results...

ashe_widow_final.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the plan for April!

First of all, the last pin-up is going to be finished between thursday-friday, and rewards will be sent on friday (7th) (I need to finish setting up the files etc)

Keep in mind that I always make a post letting everyone know when the rewards are delivered, there's really no need to message me asking where are the links.

--------------------------------

Poll results!

Pin-up poll

Alextrasza - 265 (winner)

Liliana Vess - 259

Hera - 224

Nami - 248

Pirotess - 210

Voyeur poll

Ada Wong - 244

Jessie - 263

Megara - 359 (winner)

Cortana - 280

--------------------------------

So, here's what's planned for April

- Pin-up (NSFW) - Maya. Been a while since last I did a solo pin-up of any of them =D (no, it's not Star wars related)

- Pin-up (NSFW) - Alexstrasza. After a really long break, a warcraft character finally won a poll again lol

- Voyeur (NSFW) - Megara

- Pin-up (NSFW) - Still deciding between a few ideas that I have.

Anyway, hope you guys like the pack coming up soon, and hope you like the works coming in April!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes